What's next for Type-Moon?

What's next for Type-Moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kinoko_bot1/status/732453480430866436
web.archive.org/web/20080926045010/http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More and more fateshit. Nasu has literally no reason to go back to Tsukihime or make something new when FGO makes them millions every day and there are plenty of authors who are willing to suck his dick if he allows them to publish their own grail war fanfic.

Meanwhile Takeuchi is happy drawing his waifu's face everywhere and couldn't give two shits about anything else.

Blonde hair and blue eyes?

Fate Stay night remake with new Caster, Shinji and Taiga route.

>Caster, Shinji and Taiga route.
>Still no Illya route
Kek

Blonde hair and purple eyes = Ruler

I can't even fathom a sex scene between Caster and Shirou

Caster needs mana and Shirou won't let her siphon energy from Fuyuki so they have sex to beat enemy Servant #2

More grand order

More Fate, a spin off of some random character that's related to Fate, Saberface on whoever hasn't already been done.

How about some mahjong?

where you were when the mushroom confirmed working as a hostess?
twitter.com/kinoko_bot1/status/732453480430866436

Throw a dart on the board.

If it hits the right side, whore out Saber some more.

If it hits the left side, whore out Saber some more.

Fund it.

Ever since I finished reading Fate/Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia all I can think about is Saber. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me?

Maybe you've finally found your waifu user

>artoria having breasts
I remember her almost being Akiha-tier

Underrated

How do i stop this? My girlfriend would leave me if I fell for a character.

Just slowly turn her into saber,
giver her a haircut, make it blonde if it isn't already.
then start researching a device that can make her 2D.
Here you go user

I dunno. Why do I feel like Shiki is just too quiet?

Probably more fate spinoffs.

>girlfriend

don't stop it, embrace it

A visual novel about Tamamo, her life as a human and her other tails.

Because you have bad taste.

The on with breast is Nero, not Arturia.

>obsessed with Artoria
>posts Nero
Hands off my waifu, pal. Stay with your barbarian

Yes please, I'll take 9.

Prisma Illya 3rei, right?

Kogil is going to be in 3rei? It might be worth picking up then. I dropped 2wei because it turned into nothing but lolicon bait.

Top nasu girl on pols
totally underrated

Yeah, he's in 2wei too. He's pretty great in it.
I think he's in 3rei from chapter 2 (3?) on.

Forget that. The important thing is that best boy Shirou will appear.

As long as the focus moves back to weird magical girl shit and not Kuro molesting girls for 23 minutes every week.

More fateshit of course. Nasu and Takeuchi are sell out hacks.

The only thing in the Fate series that I'd actually like to see is a VN or series about Shirou's life post-FSN and his transition into EMIYA.

They'll probably ruin it by letting Urobuchi write it or some shit though.

lol I love the idea of a Taiga route but what the fuck would it even be about?

I actually did this with a girl. She already had the look aside from hair color. She started cosplaying Saber and got way more into her than I ever was. Then we broke up and now I can't stand Saber anymore.

I don't want anymore shit.
also Fate is shit.

>Fate is shit.
But you just don't understand it. You need to read it to get how deep it truly is.

How do they justify Nero being a girl? The Romans weren't very big on women being in charge.

Hope that the Fate Musou does well and then maybe we'll get a Type Moon Musou

I love my empressu!

I'm going to impregnate my empressu!

This was literally announced back in 2008.
web.archive.org/web/20080926045010/http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/index.htm
And this plan was still not finished. So is pointless ask for more. Except Fate.

Dafuq nigga. You just posted Nero as well.

DDD

Just have her transform into her Lily form if you want to lessen the age gap. Say it's a result of less mana or whatever

The tippest of tastes. Ryougi is god-tier.

I think I found biggest problem with Fate series
Not enough vampires

More PG-level shounen stuff that happen to have blood so people think it's totally sickdark, like everything fate since realta nua

>Nasu will never write more KnK

needs more cats.

>fateshit with ww2 generals instead

I still can't find out how to play as her

>You summon Assasin, you get Vasili Záitsev
>its rival is Archer Erwin König
>General Patton is full on Beserker on his tank
>caster would be female hitler or some shit
i would be all over that crap at the second

Post white cat now

literally who?

Cute girl
Got whole game about her
Pic related is another great girl
She's so great that people forget that she exists to avoid pain from knowing that she will never appear again

Think about Rin

best

cats
a couple of games

It was a one-off mention that she crossdressed like Arturia did, so history recorded her as a man. I assume most of the senate and plebs thought she was a man as well.

My main regret is there's almost no crossdressing Nero art. May have to request something in a weekend waifu thread.

I can post Nero cause she's my waifu.

Where my Aoko?

Who?

Full translation fucking never

Gen Urobuchi writes a Hscene oh wait he did it at least twice.

Counter Guardian Artoria with the usual hair-skin colours.

Gyaru Artoria more or less.

pls post moar nero

she's not my waifu but I like her

Something interesting, I hope. KnK, Tsukihime and the original Fate game were great, but the longer Nasu and company keep stringing out F/SN bullshit, the less confidence I have in their abilities.

I haven't played Mahou Tsukai yet.

I can post a bit.

On one hand I can't blame them for milking Fate, because it's an extremely profitable cashcow, but I would also really like to see them do something different. Either go back to Tsukihime or KnK or do something new. Too bad Grand Order seems to be taking up a good bit of Nasu's time.

I can't believe how this dude sucks so much
Did he get any buffs past ReACT or does he still suck balls?

A slice of life OVA detailing Akiha's daily life attending Asagami Academy. Please ;_;

I missed when they announced Heavens feel is split into 3 movies and Fate extra anime.
Did Sup Forums break?

A tsukihime anime based on the manga

The Tsukihime remake means he wants to reintroduce that series to his modern audience. It's a good thing.

I still can't believe I missed that announcement on Sup Forums. Still, I'm incredibly hyped for Last Encore.

If it ever comes out.

You got whole story about it man
Any more would be overdoing

That's actually a really bad thing, because the "modern audience" won't enjoy tsukihime unless they butcher it

Shit came out nearly 20 years ago, whats popular in anime has changed quite a bit. You can't get away with a rape/murder/vampires series anymore

We need more Shiki

Shiki is pretty cool but I personally think SHIKI is a lot more interesting

Financial ruin.

Adapting either Tsukihime or Fate properly is a lost cause. Unless they do every single route, there isn't any point.

This isn't even going into the fact that the two VNs are made up of large segments of internal dialogue and exposition, which is totally lost in a visual medium (unless Nasu elected to commit to an entire TV adaptation entailing people standing around talking for hours at a time).

It had 4 pages in the last TM Ace from april.
I'm not that pessimistic. Nasu did an interviews about FGO and how nobody thought that kind of mobile game would work(heavily story focused) and they still went along with it and it went better than expected.

Nasu seems to do what he wants more than anything.

More Fate/Whatever and Tsukihime characters in Prisma.

Kinda. Sup Forums was suprise for the 3 movies and for the Nero anime by shaft.
In the end, the memes are real.

Have you read the manga? It does a pretty good job of dealing with all the stuff you said.

Mainly by just being the arc route but with a lot of cool moments from the other routes as well as adding or rewriting scenes so they're more action based and less monology

It also keeps the (for a lack of a better word) edge that the original had, unlike some other adaption that may or may not exist.

I imagine if Turkeyhandle Remake does come out, then we'll get movies or another series. I think they could have Near Side as a 24 cour. 12 for Arc's route, 12 for Ciel. Then possibly do movies for the Far Side. Maybe that's too derivative of how Fate's being done by UFOtable though.

That's true. It's just been how many years now? Feels like it's been in development for almost a decade.

>You got the whole story about it man

I absolutely did fucking not, you lying hound. More than that though, new self-contained stories would be nice.

I just want more Akiha, really. She's cute.

>I'm not that pessimistic.
It's not pessimism, it's a fact. They had to more or less completely cut tons of stuff from heavens feel for realta nua, and japanese censorship has become a LOT stricter since then.

You won't have sex and you especially won't have violence, and tsukihime just isn't tsukihime without that opening where shiki erotically stalks/murders arcueid and bathes in her blood. They simply can't get away with that as a big company making an official release.

akiha is worst tsukihime

>Have you read the manga?

I have. It's severely overrated. It's very good don't get me wrong, but the extent to which it manages to bring together various elements and developments from all of the routes is overstated.

I'm not sure how it would work without sacrificing the proper development of several major characters.

It won't get translated in our lifetimes anyway.

>4th extra is remake Akiha

This nigga knows.

Waifu is an idealization. She cannot literally love you, you'll never actually be in a relationship with her, and she'll give you no daughterus.

However, you can move your girlfriend into an approximation of your waifu. I like black hair and blue eyes in general, so guess what? Found a girlfriend, asked her if she'd grow twintails.

Done.

I will flay your glans and have you eat it you fucking barbarian.

It's not a perfect adaption by any means (sachin and the maids do fuck all, for example) but it'd be nice to see it animated since it's a more action-heavy version of a thing I like, especially if they retool it a bit.