NASA attacks Saturn

Wtf are they thinking? How will Saturn ever recover?

theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/15/nasas-cassini-spacecraft-falls-silent-after-dramatic-plunge-towards-saturn

Why are we bombing/poisoning Saturn with plutonium?

I wonder what Saturn's response will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/15/nasas-cassini-spacecraft-falls-silent-after-dramatic-plunge-towards-saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols
foxnews.com/science/2017/08/28/nasa-wants-to-prevent-yellowstone-super-volcano-from-destroying-us.html
nasa.gov/wav/123163main_cas-skr1-112203.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
32nddegreemasons.org/what-is-the-scottish-rite/the-degrees/the-33rd-degree/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/15/nasas-cassini-spacecraft-falls-silent-after-dramatic-plunge-towards-saturn

Wasn't there a whole happening thread going on when the satellite was still in orbit? It crashed and nothing happened.

I'm already getting spontaneous headaches and random bouts of euphoria.
Something's happening

It's a slow process.
By the 23rd of September it will be finished

Conspiracy second sun tards on suicide watch

>second sun
Actually this all ties in with the astrological "virgin birth"
fuck why didn't I think of it before? What else could the stars birth?

Saturn has storms that are bigger than the entire Earth. You could throw nukes at it all you want, they'd be so small you probably wouldn't even see them go off.

23rd of september is a saturday(saturn-day)
2+3+9+2+0+1+7 = 24, 2+4 = 6
Six is the number of high standards and beauty, Pythagoreans recognize it as a perfect number.
It's also considered the number for the material (from 6-6-6) in some occult circles.
Saturn will be in Sagittarius at this time, the sign which is attributed to higher-learning and wisdom. [not] coincidentally, saturn is also the planet in astrology that rules over that which is material.

Motherfuckers really do plan this space-shit out.

They only had to wait 7,000 years right?

If it works, it works.

It WILL work
Just you wait

What is that?

The alchemical/astrological symbol for Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols

sigilposting neophyte
Glyph of Saturn. Astrological symbol. Visit /fringe/ sometime on dudchan.

It just means Saturn found a balance somewhere along the way. Introducing a reactionary foreign element into that ecosystem could still potentially cause a catastrophic chain reaction.

>inb4 angry aliens invade Earth cause of it

Alright, but what is its significance? I'll check out the wiki later.

This.
There probably thousands of foreign elements or bodies trapped within it that Human science still hasn't discovered.
For all we know they might've just thrown a lit match into a barrel full of gasoline or something along the lines.
Now we wait for the "combustion"

To waste money

It's as significant as any other astrological glyph, or corporate symbol. Forget about it, and it will be embedded in your subconscious, unless you make a conscious effort to refuse it.
The significance depends on its association.
I recall a whole post about Jews & Saturn, if any user can post, it would be great.

This?

The NASA cassini plan will fail as it would take much more than damn plutonium to trigger Saturn to turn into a star,it would take a planet with the mass of 80x of Jupiter in order for the process to begin,plutonium can't do that.

however they have a backup plan :
foxnews.com/science/2017/08/28/nasa-wants-to-prevent-yellowstone-super-volcano-from-destroying-us.html

Yellowstone,which has more chances to succed.

t. astronomer fag

The Cassini spacecraft has 33kg of plutonium on board. When the probe reaches a sufficient depth in the gas giant, its lead shielding will fail, collapsing the plutonium at super-critical velocity from all directions simultaneously. This will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event that never would have occurred naturally on Saturn. Normally a sufficiently large gas giant self-ignites into a star by gravity alone; however, smaller gas giants are giant balls of hydrogen and helium kindling that were never ignited, and NASA is about to toss a lit match into Saturn. By September 23rd, the runaway fusion event will have fully transformed Saturn into a new blue second sun, and the satanic cube worshipers will consider this their victory over God. They will remove their masks at this time and begin ruthlessly ruling over us out in the open. Enjoy your relatively normal life while you still can. It all comes to an end in September.

saturn makes best music

nasa.gov/wav/123163main_cas-skr1-112203.wav

Oh, thanks user. I believe the thread you were talking about consists of Saturn and the cube? Something like that, I'm not sure either.

Its Saturns Sickle. And its the Symbol for the Metal Lead which is linked with Saturn.

Lead is the Dead and Dark Gold

It can't ignite because there's no oxygen you fucking tool.

A Gnostic would tell you that Christ didnt want to be Crucified.

But it was the followers of Saturn who did it to him. The Pagan Romans and Jews.

They have another idea of what Messiah is, a son of the Demiurge.

I remember reading a passage from the book of revelations a week ago concerning the astrological even that'll happen with the whole woman clothed with the moon and all that. It said after this event happens, the rapture commences 3.5 years after this happens.

I was talking metaphorically.
The incoming energy expenditure shall come from within the egg. Cassini was just "bump" to wake it up or check if it's alive.
It's a signal

Nothing will happen,if you actually had intelligence and knowledge in astrophysics,chemistry and astronomy.

there's more chance for a yellowstone september happening than a saturn happening.

Revenge when?

Saturn is the Man eater god.

He is known as Cronos to the Greeks and is symbolized by his Sickle as a weapon.

The Weapon of Zeus as the Lord of the Storms is the Lightning Bolt. Jupiter Planet of the Storms.

The Weapon of Poseidon is the Trident and he is linked to Neptune and the Sea.

Hail Mithra!

why do people think l this type of shit means anything

>what is its significance?
NASA is probably trying to ignite Saturn to turn it in to a sun because occultists are obsessed with denying God and believe that it used to be the brightest star but then the sun took over. It's stupid of course but then again so is occultist garbage.

Reports coming in of amateur astronomers detecting impossible bright light coming from the orbit of Saturn, possibly nuclear fusion has happened, which can only mean the end of mankind

>this type of shit
Tauroctony

I guess its still a Mystery to you

sauce or didn't happen

Rome is the City of Saturn. The Temple to Saturn is there in Rome.

And Mithraism is a Mystery Cult, but they were rebels. They didnt worship Saturn.

They were against him.

>But it was the followers of Saturn who did it to him. The Pagan Romans and Jews.

It was even more sinister than that. The Jews knew exactly who Jesus was (spark of the divine / god) and this is precisely why they sacrificed him. Jews at the time would sacrifice animals so they would be forgiven of their sins. But if they sacrificed God himself, well. They would be guaranteed being cleansed of all sin.

Just see how even Paul describes Jesus' death. The Kike sees it as nothing more than a "reset" button for him to flee from his wrongdoings.

>The act of ritual slaughtering, which empties these vessels of their blood, neutralizes the negative forces that threaten to thwart the safe passage of divine consciousness from head to heart.

From Kabbalah writings

Another nothingburger?

Hold on a moment... bull killing.
Moloch is depicted as bull
There's even a bull statue in (((Wall Street))))
Is this some form of a raging against the (((system)))?
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs

The biggest of happenings always start off silent.

This.

i've never heard of anything of that,calling it bullshit.

Yes, Mithra wears the Liberty Cap as he slaughters the Baal.

The Baal / Bull is a Symbol for the Lord, Archon, Ruler, or Authority.

Hah

Hey King of the jews-worshippers
Romans celebrated saturnalia in favor of Saturn. They weren't as dualistic as You judaeochristians.

L

According to (((their))) science

>Science image
>Random bible quote
Every fucking time, retards don't rest

*tips mjolnir*

> eight days till the birthing of the new church

Remember the golden calf statue Moses knocked down? It came back after a while after he was gone.
This basically proves that the jews were absorbing foreign faiths even at that time. Naturally when Moses was gone who could punish the heretics?

911 to distract us from
> 2001: a space Odessa

>yfw NASA just violated the NAP

Have you seen the pictures that allegedly Cassini took? They don't look real. The rings are almost painted on. Ridiculous. There's no way to prove Cassini went to Saturn for real.

...until The Cult of The Rising Phoenix becomes mainstream.

btw check out the number on the coin in the middle of pic related

I, Pet Goat II is a warning of what will happen during winter before the new year/epoch
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

>33kg

holy fucking shit

that is alot

it only took like .45 was used in little boy

WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THAT MUCH??????????????

They are preparing the Blue Beam for the 23 of September

Stanley Kubrick and Aurthur Clark

How did they know?

>33kg

(((coincedence)))

32nddegreemasons.org/what-is-the-scottish-rite/the-degrees/the-33rd-degree/

> This

Actually it's probably diminished to a lower number now.
It's been up there for 10 years if IIRC maybe less. Surely it's been using it as fuel right?

Checked.
user pls elaborate on the "new church"

Moses lead his people from Slavery in Egypt under the god Ra who is also Marduk.

Marduk means the Solar Calf. He was the firstborn son of Enki and had all of Egypt and Babylon.

So a golden calf idol is a representation of Marduk, the god of the lands where they were in slavery.

Wasn't there a sci-fi book about this kinda shit? They were crashing explosives into a planet in order to create an earth like planet with several moons in it's place, something along those lines anyway.

They even went as far as to make the worship of the golden calf a literal requirement for economic prosperity, alas the the ones they would allow to be.

This is the true origin of gold backed (or any materially backed) currency, we're literally being manipulated into putting our faith (protip: most credit markets literally work on faith alone, the moment peoples loose faith in it (aka putting value into it by acquiescing to it authority) it crash, and it aint for no reason or fate)) into a false god, by the very peoples who learnt not to worship the fucking thing from Moses himself.

Shit is wrong on so many levels, been in the making for thousands of years now and its about to blow.

nothing is going to happen you know why. because it already happened millions of years ago . earth and humans were wiped out and we are just memories saved in a living hd . we live in the matrix the only diff is that we can unplug because we dont exist .

>Church
Skip towards the end of I pet goat
There will be no more churches only "The Temple" which even I'm not allowed to download architectural blueprints in my metatstromonic sub receiver gently hugging my nervous system.
I can't tell you anymore because I don't know and can't see further. Perhaps I'll be dead by then. Sorry. Ask some of my brothers and sisters unless I'm the only one left.
It could literally mean anything but I don't need intuition to know that it's massive, intricate and beautiful. Why else would they place such a massive cloak on it?

>I wonder what Saturn's response will be?

Same as the British response to today's attack.

Nothing!

Saturnans are preparing a stealth asteroid counter attack. Let's be prepared.

Taurus' image and sigil have been corrupted.

I.E. This guy thinks it means Baal.

I browse /fringe/ all the time, but I rarely find anything of substance there. Can you give me any useful tips on how to access the akashic records?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
scroll downward and you'll see very (((coincidental))) old depiction of a goetic/christian demon with the same name

because no joke most influential film directors are psychic

weather they see it in a vision or it comes to them in a dream

watch any clip of any good director directing

it's like they are in the "zone" pulling from the human closet

*CANT

also before anyone dismisses me as crazy . ask yourself , why cant people change. everyopne does teh same thing over and over again like were stuck in a cycle , its because the hd cant create new memories. everything you do was done by your original self and cant be changed . so no matter how hard you try to lose that weight . or get that job promotion or just simply follow your dreams . its not going to happen. everything that happens to your life now happened to your real self millions of years ago .

On August 21st a total eclipse of the sun cast a shadow (God's judgement on the nations) on the continental United States starting in Oregon and exiting just north of Charelston NC.

Oregon = 33rd state of the Union
Just north of Charlestown = couple of thousand feet from the 33rd parallel
33 days before September 23 and the fulfillment of the prophesy in revelation 12 verses 1 and 2.

> come and See

WHY DOESNT ANYTHIG RVER FUCKING HAPPEN IM SICK OF GOING TO WORK EVERY FUCKING WERK JUST END IT ITS LUNCH AND IM ALREADY FUCKING DRUNK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE EPLEASE SATURN KILL ME

Somebody is ringing the doorbell kinda hard.

> hello?

I had a nightmare about Baal last night. He was half mechanical and half sheep and killed pets who looked at him.

>killed pets who looked at him

Yeah, sounds like him

When it comes to the spiritual intuition is what matters not opinions(they're secondary).
if you're not a very intuitive person by nature like me(I'm quite literally a rat/squirrel on the inside) then I suggest you just shift your focus inwards and try to feel and sometimes tug on the cord that connects you and everyone to The Divine Intellect.
Again I can't stress how much intuition is important but you're not supposed to just "call" on it like some paranoid delusional you also have to learn to refine it like a spear that will pierce the heavens under your head.

You're probably gonna laugh or not believe me but I've never done drugs of any kind yet I sometimes see mathematical fractals or endless spirals when I'm not focusing.

>I.E. This guy thinks it means Baal.

This Bel / Baal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

Not this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

The belly of the dragon will drip water

> Houston

Killing bolt will shine in the night sky but will not kill

> Kim icbm launches over Japan

Idols will speak and walk about

> removal of statues in the US to be relocated/destroyed

And here we are at

>The rod and ring will strike

If you knew me IRL you'd think I was the crazy one. My town thinks I am a dangerous crackpot. I feel like Elijah the Tishbite.

>My town thinks I am a dangerous crackpot.
I know that feel bro.
I sometimes act anti-socially thanks things like these and my classmates/school probably though I was a school shooter in the making or mentally challenged or something. They were nice I guess but I could always pick up on their emotions when they're around me sometimes but rarely thoughts too. Good thing I graduated 2 years ago. Now I can make a fool of myself infront of other people

am i going to get raped by a jewish-unleashed demon on the 23rd?

Who are you?

>Bible quote from thousands of years ago describes present event in perfect detail
>random
>that scoffing dismissive attitude

Even if you saw Jesus Christ standing in the clouds in all his glory you wouldn't believe

>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, ... (2 Peter 3:3)

The hero we need

Well good luck during the deluge brother, I hope you make it.

Shit. I thought the rod and the ring described the mechanical components of a nuclear bomb coming together to achieve criticality for detonation. But I See what you are saying. Cassini is the rod? Let me look at that.

No but something tells me that the energetic flux is gonna end up killing random people.
Imagine if you will a busy street and suddenly everyone but you drops braindead/comatose.
Now what I couldn't understand is what place have (((they))) marked as the main food/nutrition point for the new hatchling? Deaths globally will happen but somewhere else they're gonna be in large numbers/groups. But where? Fuck I can't predict where the flux's psychokinetic exit point will touchdown here on Earth. Probably thanks to (((them))) and their fucking cloaks
Hope the (((government))) is prepared for alot of bodies.

this is the one and only time in our entire lives that the stars align perfectly like this, let alone the fact the dragon is there in (((Google))) sky along with the woman

Maybe it was an accident
Not everything is a conspiracy

They are the same thing, from different perspectives.

I figured a mason would know that.