Well, Sup Forums, according to MAL's esteemed user base, these are the ten greatest anime of all time. Any disagreement?

Well, Sup Forums, according to MAL's esteemed user base, these are the ten greatest anime of all time. Any disagreement?

gintama and steins gate are shit, so yes.

I'm sure Sup Forums's list would look fairly similar, minus FMA and Gintama but with Madoka and Evangelion on there instead.

>gintama
>Full metal remake
>Meme x meme
>borenad

anime is too mainstream now

>MAL
Are you fucking serious. Fuck off with this shit

How can people like Gintama

MAL threads belong

Please leave.

What are you talking about? The list clearly says that Gintama makes up 50% of the greatest animu of all time

I wouldn't put any of those in a top ten list, but at least the only bad one is Clannad.
Not enough HnK or Cromartie.

MAL's favorite studio is Sunrise and it probably doesn't even know it.

Fuck off.

>How can people like Gintama
Please newfriend Sup Forums loved Gintama last season. What happened did it get too popular now?

>Other websites are being mentiond on Sup Forums
>Sup Forumsbots response: "grumblegrumblegrumblefuckoffgrumble"

And people wonder why the OP does it

Because Gintama is fun to watch. I'm only on episode 40 and I already see why this show is so popular. It's already been many different types of shows in that short span, and most of the episodes have been great.

The only people left watching are ones who enjoyed the last seasons. How many is it now? Only idiots would jump into the latest season.

>shit
>shit
>awful shit
>shit
>shit
>shite
>fedora Sup Forumsshit
>keyshit
>moreshit

Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist are objectively the best anime ever

We loves the Gintama we loves it with all our heart! No we hates the Gintama we hates it and wants it to die

#1 should be Hokuto no Ken. Prove me wrong.

I'm being 100% serious when I tell you that you should kill yourself op.

Literally who the fuck cares?

Can't argue with that

Fuck yourself and die you piece of shit.

for being MAL's favourite anime, Gintama doesn't get shat on by Sup Forums like other popular shows do. That means it must be fucking amazing, right?

>Hokuto no Ken
>Episodic bullshit with extremely one dimensional characters

Fuck off manimefag

Whiny as all fuck Sup Forums defenders of the board culture

wow rude

>Lets talk about other sites

Not Sup Forums

Remember to sage and report friendos.

Go away Shin.

I already did.

Shows with the largest appeal are the highest rated on a popular website? Who fucking knew?

Lets get this shit started.

but I don't wanna get banned

Gotta love how out of every discussion forum on the Internet, Sup Forums is the only place that gets upset about other forums.

I can talk about Sup Forums memes on MAL freely, but I can't do it the other way around? Man you guys are pretty sensitive.