/ourguy/

Ben Shapiro is just as bad as the other kikes.
Toss him head first into the oven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGsJMJLWVsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will people wake up and realize that nigger culture is the result of them being a bunch of primitive monkeys, and not the other way around?

Which explains why they were a bunch of primitive monkeys before welfa-

It's the Jews. Not niggers. But they are at fault too for not realizing that the rest of western culture more advanced than their pea sized brain. If you can even say niggers are smart

When you see cuckservatives supporting and defending this little heeb you realize the left are correct about the right being retarded rubes.

shut up nigger

Not really. He's definitely a self-serving dick who's quick to judge every religious leader outside of the Jewish community, however he generally promotes a worldview that is beneficial to white people (all people with decency, really)

>way more promising at redpilling normies because literal kike and gives no grounds to call him a racist
>on top of that is educated and smart enough to successfully deliver unpopular and contrarian opinions
>Toss him head first into the oven
Yeah, ok, i got it

>he generally promotes a worldview that is beneficial to white people (all people with decency, really)

he promotes a worldview which can only be enacted by anglos / israelis with high iqs

Africa's problem is not a lack of free market capitalism, it's an excess of niggers

The moment you hear anyone refer to European civilisation as JudeoChristian is a good sign to tune out and disregard their opinion completly

Benny boy likes to talk about "open dialogue" and all that but he will NEVER debate Mike Enoch/Richard Spencer/Nick Fuentes because he knows they will expose his hypocrisy when it comes to Israel and show that he is a Israel firster

This is the way Sup Forums thinks. Anyone who isn't full 14/88 is supposed to be gassed, but they don't realize that these other people are important stepping stones to taking the ultimate redpill.
Apparently all 10,000 nazi larpers in the US think they will somehow change the entire country by themselves...

duh

Shapiro is a Democrat who realized that his personal opinions about faggots and trannies are no longer accepted in the Democrat camp. But in all other matters, he's still a Democrat through and through.

Seriously, ever video of him that I've seen eventually goes back to trannies. That's his one conservative standpoint, I guess. Free speech and such is just something he's suddenly into because his former allies won't allow him to talk about trannies.

and it wouldn't be very hard to toss him into an oven, given the fact that he's about as large as an 8 year old and probably weighs as much.

Because they weren't left to their own devices.

kek

HEY GUYS HAVE I MENTIONED MY WIFE IS A DOCTOR

I fucking hate this guy.

#JewsAreTheRealRacists

YES FIVE THOUSAND TIMES

> let's self-sabatoge ourselves for (((reasons)))

Kike or not, Ben pushes the window to the Right. We may not agree with him, bit we are not his audience.

Kike faggot or not, Milo pushes the window to the Right. We may not agree with him, but we are not his audience.

Reddit or not, r/the_donnald pushes the window to the Right. We may not agree with them, but we are not their audience.

Dude weed lmao or not, Baked Alaska moves the window to the Right, we may not agree with him, but we are not his audience.

Autism or not, the Kekistani kids push the window to the right. We may not agree with them, bit we are not their audience.

What political advantage does punching to the right serve at this specific point in time? We are fucking dying. Our race is dying. At this juncture, we need all the help we can get.

but what about his sister?
youtube.com/watch?v=DGsJMJLWVsk

What the fuck, she looks like Ben in a wig

Who cares what this 3'14" manlet thinks desu?

Impressive.
Titties., I mean.