O
S
T

>1 IP

Nice samefagging.

>1 IP
Nice samefagging.

Best boy where are you?
I hope he keep dueling without getting edgy like every other character and stayed having fund dueling

banana brains too retarded to ever get edgy

My cabbage is such an underhanded boy, I love it!

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
IP
>Nice samefagging.

Shoo

Pictured here is a male of the Kurosaki species laying an egg. It is unknown why the male can also lay eggs, but scientists theorize that Kurosakis are hermaphroditic given previous studies with the female test subject. It is also unknown if the male's eggs can produce offspring or hold a nutritional value, thus more research is required.

ITT: Butthurt Rurifags

I hope you realize that Leo is pounding her loveholes every day (same goes to you Rinfags). Serena is undergoing some "correctional treatment" as well by our esteemed and beloved Professor who can do no evil!

First jacku and yuzus and now shun and eggs what a dimension

God i hope you bitchass gets carded

I'm sorry but this is kinda lame. The dimensions are supposed to make us feel like we're back in the old series. This Xyz arc doesn't even remotely give us any feelings of being in Zexal. I know Heartland is in ruins but they could have at least added things to the background/episodes to give us a Zexal vibe.

I'm savoring this beautiful moment of your anal soreness

Our top scientists have come back with results. When a male Kurosaki achieves fertilization, the egg he'll lay will be much bigger in size to house the offspring.

It does have plot parallels what with being invaded and Yuto being Astral.

Besides if Fusion is supposed to give a GX vibe, it'd be 100 episodes of nothing happening and then everyone dies.

>100 episodes of nothing happening
Hi there, Synchro.

>dat egg cuddle

Yugo is cute. Cute!

Said male is also known to become very broody to make sure the egg develops until birth.

>I summon this 100 ATK Rise Falcon in attack position.

Shun why.

RURI_______

REEEEEEEEEEE

NAKAMA
A
K
A
M
A

Aaaaw Masumi cute!

YURI_______

You're the one who's RURI REEEEEEEEEEE
Nice try though

It's almost summer faggots.
Repent.

IT'S HEEEEEEEERRRRE!!!

TRANSLATE TI WEEBS

>Green set
>Muh patterns

INOV-JP038 Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800 ATK
DEF 2000
Materials: 2 non-Token DARK monsters on the field
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can have this card gain ATK equal to the current ATK of 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls, until the end of this turn.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes the same as that monster’s, and replace this effect with that monster’s effects.
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed: You can destroy all Special Summoned monsters monsters your opponent controls.

>Level

KEK

HOLY SHIT

TOO STRONK

It's shit

>Dragon
>DARK monsters
That's it folks, you can use Starve Venom, DRXD, CWSD and OEPD in the same deck.

>Materials: 2 non-Token DARK monsters on the field
For real?

Loses to Crystal Wing

Good art.
The fuck.

>On the field

What?

PLANTS

Yeah, that part is weird, specially how Yuri fused from his hand.

>they didn't bother giving them better art

>on the field

Wait wtf. Yuri fusion summoned SVFD using materials in his hand though.
That's a stupid nerf.

>That material
>That effect
Holy shit, fucking broken.

Really Konami?

>Crystal Wing negate 2nd effect and destroy
>Starve Venom blows it up after

Don't they end up killing each other?

>broken

Dies to Castel lmao

It isn't broken at all nigga, it isn't that good but it's good.

>DARK monsters on the field
I smell D/D/D shenanigans.

Yep additionally
>Crystal Wing runs over Starve Venom
>Starve Venom blows it up

Dark Rebellion and Requiem say hi!

Really? A powerful monster THIS generic and you're whining about needing TWO Dark monsters on the field?

Wow.

Good god.

Crystal Wing has 3000 ATK and will negate Starve Venom's first effect the moment it hits the field.

Yeah, I bet Yuri's gonna use some shit to make Starve Venom inmune to destruction or gonna be smart and bait the Crystal.

Anime effect might be different user.

Crystal Wing doesn't need to negate first effect, it will still run over it, it will have to negate second effect

Both relevant fusion decks can run it with ease considering they're both all DARK.

Gets the keked treatment

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Predator Plant Fly Hell
Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 800
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; place 1 Predator Counter on it. Level 2 or higher monsters with Predator Counters become Level 1.
(2) At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster with a Level that is lower than or equal to this card’s Level: You can destroy that monster. Then, increase this card’s Level by the Level of that destroyed monster.

Predator Plant Moray Nepenthes
Level 4 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1600
DEF 1000
(1) This card gains 200 ATK for each Predator Counter on the field.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can equip that destroyed monster to this card.
(3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster equipped to this card by this card’s effect; destroy it, and if you do, you gain LP equal equal to its original ATK.

Predator Plant Skid Drosera
Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 400
(1) You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster you control; during this turn, it can attack each monster your opponent controls with Predator Counters.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field: Place 1 Predator Counter on each Special Summoned monster your opponent controls. A Level 2 or higher monster with Predator Counter becomes Level 1.

>Relevant fusion deck
Metalphosis are Fire, but I give you D/D.

Oh damn.
Didn't expect it so soon.

>counters

Holy garbo

>Quick play
nice

holy shit they're bad

>inb4 fucking Tewert makes Dark Requiem and SVFD secrets.

Then Crystal Wing gets blown up by the third effect.

>fusion monster in JP038
hmmm will this have less monsters in the pack?

It's certainly an... interesting archetype.

THE FUCK ARE THESE

>counters
Whoa
The hell were they thinking.

HEY YURI, YOUR CARDS SUCK.

AMAZING PENDULUM HATSUDO

I know that, I only stated the there is no need to negate first effect since it will always run it over

>サイファー
Seems to be Cipher

Kaito stuff, he used them against Shun.

Holy shit they actually did print amazing pendulum.

>Starve Venom can't steal Xyz monster effects

Why is it bad?

Haven't watched the last episode or two, desu

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon
Rank 5 DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
(1) If this card has “Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon” as Xyz Material, it gains the following effects.
• Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, and if it does, this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s original ATK.
• When an opponent’s monster effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it. Then, you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Graveyard.

Rank-Up-Magic The Phantom Knights of Launch
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During either player’s Main Phase: target 1 DARK Xyz Monster that has no Xyz Materials that you control; Special Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that is 1 Rank higher than the targeted monster’s by using the targeted monster as an Xyz Material (this Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon), and if you do, attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.
(2) During your Main Phase; you can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 DARK Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 “The Phantom Knights” monster from your hand to that monster as an Xyz Material.

Counters involve stalling and good luck stalling when you can just blow shit up and summon 5 monsters in one turn.

>Dark Requiem got second effect buffed
>RUM got effects nerfed but is now quick play

ENJOY

>Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is the weakest of the four

Dammit Yuya

>Rank-Up got nerfed
THANK FUCKING GOD