dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music
youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=T7z8Id9eJx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymotion.com/video/xpp208_pink-floyd-the-final-cut-film-complete-1983_music

Official Schwarzesmarken soundtrack by Roger Waters of Pink Floyd is THE soundtrack, comrades.
He`s now working on his next album about interdimensional matress travel - when he`s not busy calling out the jew.

Also, commissar Gretel and Martin were lucky to attend to the last concert of the Puhdys youtu.be/7FCWNS02jP4

But you can't forget the classics(if fucking shlomo didn`t block them where you live)
youtube.com/watch?v=HxITXgetyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6ZtGpSH4g

I want to fuck Theo

no homo

He's a pretty good looking guy I'll give him that.

Get in line, I suppose?

>you'll never give Pham a Phamily

Edel, jr. Plz go.

Get yourself tested

It hurts, this feel.

It's so hard to watch - she desperately wants love, but she is so caring about everyone that she will sacrifice her own happiness until she has nothing left.

If it helps odds are she may survive in at least one route in Martyrs.

But will someone tell her she too deserves love?

It's interesting, isn't it? She is somewhat like another girl we know, who desired more than anything to be told the same.

>But will someone tell her she too deserves love?
>It's interesting, isn't it? She is somewhat like another girl we know, who desired more than anything to be told the same.

I can't do it, its too cryptic. I can think of at least two girls you might be talking about. And I don't know if she's gonna get romance, but she deserves to live.

Alex did plenty wrong, didn't he.

The difference between Pham and someone like Sylwia or Lise or even Iris, is Pham isn't broken. She's hurts sometimes, and she's been hurt before, but so far as I know, she's never been emotionally damaged the same way that a lot of the other girls have. She doesn't need Theo to rescue her (except in a very literal sense related to physical survival) and I think, if Pham ever made it out of the DDR alive, She'd find someone special. I could definitely see her falling in love with a hypothetical crew chief of her TSF, and her biggest struggle being working around commissioned/enlisted antifraternization regulations.

I also think she's the one who would be most likely to bang her crew chief, since I think that, given the opportunity, she'd basically adopt her ground crew.

1983 was not a good time to be a futt bucker

At least Schweppenstette did nothing wrong.

He could have spent more time developing a relationship with his son.

Best TSF. Takemifags need not apply.

Ah you're right, that's a third then.

I was thinking of Beato actually.

But Pham is broken in her own way, isn't she? Her heart is so big, and her kindness so vast, that she feels she has to shoulder so many burdens. She's very much a self-martyr when it comes to love, kindness, and happiness for all - she is the person who would burn her own life out a thousand times over if it meant putting a smile on people's faces. She, more than many others, understands that the last lights must never die. All the more so in these dark times.

It's why I adore her, why I FEEL her in my very soul. It's because I realize, I have been and will be, what it means to feel this. To try to make everyone's day better, make everyone's hearts whole again - ignoring the cold dead hunger inside, crying desperately for that one thing we all need.

That hunger, it just gets quieter over time. It never really goes away though. It never will.

Phamfag, this has been said many times already, you truly are like your waifu. So you need to cheer up a bit as well, its what she would want.

altered fable sure is fun heh

too bad it stopped just there . oh well

If there's no KS update this week I'm ending it.

Sure thing buddy.

Katawa Shoujo dropped like three years ago

It's what she would want, yes. But I'm not as good as her. Maybe that is also why I adore her. I aspire to be more like her.

But Stella would say otherwise, no?

>that smile
rape?

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Is that Beatrix?

posting best girls.

Posting

If the EXTRA beta doesn't come out today i'm ending it!

Lise has finally been served her just desserts for all the long-distance running she has put you through. She has shin splints, and some minor bruising on the meniscus on her right knee, though the doctor told her that is nothing to worry about. Still, she has been advised not to run for at least six weeks. Right now, she's pouting about this twist of fate. However, she's pouting with a pair of harbinger fingerless gloves on, and a towel draped over her shoulders. You've decided that it is time to introduce her to the wild and wonderous world of picking up heavy things and then putting them down again, over and over.

"What are those things?"

"Those are kettlebells. You can use them for weighted pull-ups, since they don't flop over when you try and loop the belt chain through them like with normal plates."

"That seems like a pretty pointless and limited use. what are they really for?"

"Getting stupid people to sign up for gym memberships?"

You shrug your shoulders and smile unevenly. You're sure kettlebells have other uses, but god bless you, you can't think of any. Lise points to the row of machines

"What are those for?"

"Those are definitely for getting stupid people to sign up for gym memberships." At least you can be confident on this one.

"So what are you even supposed to do here?"

"Free weights."

"I... I'm not going to become one of those freakish looking muscle women, am I?"

"You don't have nearly enough testosterone for that. Those women are roiding."

"...Oh. Maybe I'm not ready for resistance training anyway. Knees and all that."

You grin to yourself, trying to hide from Lise the true nature of the device you are about to inflict on her.

"In that case, why don't you try an ergometer? This is a Concept 2 model C. It's the best cardio ever invented."

"The best? Are you sure?"

"Of Course I'm sure. Why don't you try it? 2000 Meters, maybe?"

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Those Slavs were made for breeding, even if they were designed for war!

I want to combine our collective commie genes with Cryska and make many beautiful Euroasian babies!

Gambatte Lise, you have discovered a different but equally painful world of pain.

>with Cryska
>not with Inia

COMMUNIST INVADER DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL.

Vladimir Sandek is not amused.

Cut him some slack, he couldn't resist the Austismoe

But Cryska is expired goods,

Us chinks are used to getting damaged goods. I think I might even prefer a little breaking in, especially when it comes to my Mabu-Ravus. Broken girls are cute! CUTE!

Even if she is a secondary Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

I'm sure we could find some Tang to restore her to health.

Well, one of them anyways.

Her and Theo were cute.

>/fit/ weighs in on Schwarzesmarken

I like it!

Also, this would normally be a time for a joke on the steroid taking communist Olympic womens teams!

Which will win? Autismoe, or cloudcuckoolander-moe?

How does this make you feel?

I eat you're waifu

>gloves
GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

D`83 jokes are for patricians.

Autismoe for me please thet're both the same shit anyways, just pick between pedobait and tittymonsterbait

I've got no love for that series. If anything I feel bad for you guys, because no one fucking takes Muv-Luv seriously outside of your faggots.

If I want a mecha game there's always Armored Core.

>cloudcuckoolander-moe
I'll take this one

>If I want a mecha game there's always Armored Core.

It isn't a mecha game, it's just a quake3 with mecha skin. Real mecha simulators are very scarce.

>I've got no love for that series. If anything I feel bad for you guys, because no one fucking takes Muv-Luv seriously outside of your faggots.

O.K., 2 deep for u

1. we're not here for the mechas, hell most of us admit they're a dumb weapon in the first place.

2. what do you care if we take it seriously? if anything you're far more pathetic coming over trying to start shit on our little corner of the board for shits and giggles, or worse, cause you think this is a serious matter that needs correcting.

3.Aramored Core WAS good, It began to suck with 4 and only continued sucking with For Answer, 5 and Verdict Day Silent Line a best! A BEST!!

>2 deep for u
Not him,but how the fuck muv-luv is deep

>hell most of us admit they're a dumb weapon in the first place

But they're fun, and isn't that what really matters?

>"I... I'm not going to become one of those freakish looking muscle women, am I?"
>"You don't have nearly enough testosterone for that. Those women are roiding."
I KNEW IT

>But they're fun
Yamato damashii is not fun after some time.

>and isn't that what really matters?
Not really. Sometimes you just want to watch a soviet tank battalion on a meeting engagement.

Something which we have never seen.

>The real MfS insignia and not that ML abomination

It almost compensated for the ugly ass face they gave her.

I wish the real Germany would be this flamboyant.

what are lederhosen for 200 trebek

>that hair downstairs

That is a nice chart. Though it's still funny how only Japan manages to get aircraft it never had historically or based on a real world craft.

I like to hope Koukhi will basically say at some point tons more countries had their own aircraft/TSF programs that bore out in this world as opposed to our own.

>Look in corner
>A-12

Muh dik

youtube.com/watch?v=T7z8Id9eJx0

To be fair, it's like watching his sister grope his sister.

Gommies are dead and over with, don't you know? Turns out, their cultural marxism was what posed a longer term existential threat to us, not their brainless states backed by their supposedly mighty military machines.

>posed
It`s fucking you in the ass with a rainbow-colored dragon dildo right now.

A quick thought, since a TSF design of the J-XX is already drawn now, and adaptation of the Shinshin is confirmed as a TSF too, how long until Cookie decides to draw the AMCA? Then again, I suppose he may have to draw the PAK-FA first, though it doesn't seem the Su-47 was only a demonstrator in the MLverse.

There are quite a number of planes that didn't make it to TSFs or TSAs for that matter. It might take some years until non Jap and non Yank planes make it to ML.

Who removed ???

So Kyoko rapresent Kawasaki in the big 5 shogunate family?

Do I really have to play Muv Luv Extra and Unlimited to play Alternative?

Yes, don't be a little bitch.

Maybe, who knows.

>Creepy soldier-kun on the helmet

Fuck

He is always there lately. Check Latrova's handbag.

What the point in playing alt without unlimited?
And in extra you're fine with just Meiya and Kei routes.
Also these threads are horrible
>fanfics
>same posts spam.
kys

no Sup Forumsnon, do it.

Mmmmhhhmmm, these delicious Senseis.

soldier-kun, stop

No, senseis taste the best!

how can 2 girls be so perfect?

Because the BETA must be defeated at all costs.

Regrettably, yes

Right, so we need to execute these people and find someone who actually knows what they're doing.

So nobody? Because competent grunts aren't necessarily great strategists user.

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

Don't worry user, I'm sure they fought like lions and the less of the retarded ML politics we get the better.

>implying Tito will allow any nutty politics in his state
He'd just go Stalin Lite on them.

I wish there was something we could talk about.

How do you like your Mabu Rabus? Bloodier than this? or less?

We could do a poll on opinions of how the routes for Martyrs are gonna work out.

>now there is Iris fig
>still no Beato in sight.