Another Antifa Attack

A Ben Shapiro supporter was stabbed in the neck by Antifa terrorists last night in Berekley CA. This brave young lady was holding a sign supporting Ben Shapiro when she was yanked down from a light post then beaten and stabbed by left wing terrorist.

Make all the jokes you want about these Leftist Commies.. There is one thing that's not a joke. That's The level of hatred they have for patriots and conservatives. Make no mistake. These demons will firing squad every one of us without a shred of guilt. They are sick, evil beasts and our country is full of them. Never allow yourself to be lulled into a false sense of security when these demons are near.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qoWD7
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/114/What-Is-Synagogue-Satan-Revelation-29-39.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oMblRBElJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source please

Again, that's her hair on the ground, not blood.

She has extremely long, curly red hair.

Her fault for supporting drumpf the fuckin jew lying asshat.

this was an antisemitic attack
girl is jewish, there was a lot of nazis in Berkeley
Trump supporters did it

Who conned Antifa into believing (((Shapiro))) is right-wing? That's a pretty good scam. Could we pull the same thing on Shia, or maybe Keith Olbermann?

>Again, that's her hair on the ground, not blood.
>
>She has extremely long, curly red hair.

No, it's actually pretty short in comparison to what we see on the ground. I'm going to keep searching for legitimate articles and evidence of this incident, but as of right now I'm fairly certain the MSM is purposely covering this up. All the articles I've seen so far have been posted no more than 30 minutes ago.

archive.is/qoWD7

Half true, there was definitely blood. Hair doesn't splatter.

kys

>Jews stabbing people for supporting Jews

I support this.

Wow. Is this real? Give me a source. I can't imagine anyone stabbing a girl in the neck. Except a Muslim, of course, since that's exactly what happened here a few weeks back.

Currently getting updates from a friend on Facebook, no news articles as far as I can tell so I'm still skeptical as to who did what and who was the victim.

this, retards

Retracting my previous statement, her hair is indeed long. If you look under the sign below her right armpit, you can see she does have long hair lol but this could be an overtly exaggerated incident and she probably screamed she was stabbed but felt some krusty punk Antifa long coCain fingernails scratching her neck.
Either way, people that go to these protest are comical. Y'all niggers need to snap outta it.

As I said above, the question is still in the air as to who did what and to who. I'll check if the post is public or not user

Inb4 smug antifag gloating and justifying it

Remember:
Ignore Antifa Posts
Hide Antifa Threads
Do Not Reply to Antifa Posters

shes a marter in a long list of them.

Every time one of us is attacked, or some libtard says something racist, we gain support.

>archive.is/qoWD7
what!!
Don't hid them, don't ignore them! goat them on!!

There is none because this is fake

Keep this one on the burner boys. She was obviously attacked but we can't tell if she was actually stabbed since there are only three photos of her. Two with her holding the sign and the one OP posted.
Pic related. Better shot of her long her which most likely is the "blood splatter"
I'm not a shill. Just don't be like those lefty cunts and hop onto any story like a nigger frothing out the mouth for fried chicken.

Kek she died for a kike

>Ben Shapiro supporter
lol imagine dying going to a fucking ben shapiro speech

Redheads are white AKA Caucasion people. Kikes are Semitic AKA Hook Nose Shylock.

100% IMPOSSIBLE AT BEING A KIKE!

cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/114/What-Is-Synagogue-Satan-Revelation-29-39.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

What Is the 'Synagogue of Satan' (Revelation 2:9; 3:9)?

YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN A JEW!

DATS RIGHT!

Every trump supporter should be beaten to death. Fuck all rednecks.

fake

Easy, there, Ackmehd.

>literally wanting to murder 100,000,000 people just for liking their own leader
Jesus christ.

I'm no conservative but Ben can kick some serious ass.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oMblRBElJk

>supporting a jew
and nothing of value was lost

Does JDF go after Antifa now?

Fuck no. They only react when you go after the king of all jews, George Soros.