This is the face of alt-right

>this is the face of alt-right

I can't defend her anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/vgbL5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do canadians have a speech impediment? Why is her tongue like that? I've kind of noticed it when she speaks too

How should one look according to you then? Can there be many faces?

She is a undercover coalburner. You can already see it in her face.

I'd love to breed the sow but damn her voice is dreadful.

What does she mean by this bros

are you the infamous white knight fin?

Gey boy

She doesn't pretend to be alt-right. She is somewhere in the space between the alt-lite and the alt-right.

The amount of commies I'd hang just to walk hand in hand with this huwoman in the huwheat fields. Pretty sure she eats pussy though.

how can you look 35 when you are in your 20s?

drugs?

No this guy is

Post her feet.

She sounds like a fucking man.

milf

she exposed her midriff in her latest video
she is haram

Laura dyes her dark hair blonde and pretends to be Scandinavian, even though she's mostly of Spanish descend.

Sad!

Lauren Southern is kind of goofy. It's endearing and why I like her so much.

I wish more girls were like her.

>this is the face of the alt-right

says you

if she keeps speaking out like this then I'm happy with her
Liberals are filled with beta men, they will swarm to girls like niggers on welfare.
How do you think feminism because as big as it did? beta male orbiters.
Time to bring those beta's home, teach them to be men again.

>she

This is her natural hair color. It's dirty blonde/strawberry blonde.

>subversive

Wii U confirmed for Alt-Right Nazi gaming platform.

Damn this woman hasn't done shit and you fags just puppy dog to her.

This pic is retarded because they've never said they don't plan to marry the guys they're dating now and it's the man's job to propose marriage anyway.

Few girls have really hot voices. Lauren's voice is totally OK. Better than some annoying nasal valley girl accent which I hear at 90% white North American girls.

I begin to understand what islamists and orthodox christians feel

She sounds normal to me.

>I can't defend her anymore
Why? Also post sis.

You could hold her mouth shut and she could still speak through her nose

Imagine being this much of a complete and total faggot. It's hard to wrap my head around, honestly.

I know that faggot. Used to debate with him. He is literally a faggot cock sucker.

Look at the shape of her mouth though... I bet she could suck so hard the internal pressure of her mouth would crush your cock.

I'm gay and I think Lauren is a Qt McPie. I'd kiss her desu

huwheatfields

How they feel regarding what?

So is there a reason they can't practice what they preach (i.e.: why they haven't had any white children yet)? Don't give me the whole "t-their message is more important than white babies" platitude, because there are plenty of genuinely alt-right women who still upload youtube videos and collect patreon shekels in between raising their children

That could do it, but she doesn't have that look. She just has bad genes.

God i just wanna smell her armpits while she jerks me off with her feet and I stroke her strong jaw

what does her butt smell like

>I'm gay and I like a woman who looks like a dude
Of fucking course

He should act like a man and stop trying to get girls by being (((the good goy))).

>(i.e.: why they haven't had any white children yet)?

Because they've only dated their partners for a short while and those men haven't proposed to them yet. I think Pettibone met her boyfriend in Europe (it's probably Sellner)

That's from heavy drinking and deeptroating cocks.

Lauren Southern is Jewish

Oh look. it's the most popular topic in the last few months on Sup Forums again: Lauren Southern. I know you are shilling against her and all, but if not for you I'd probably would never even paid attention to her.
Thank you, both the nameless fags and even Moarpheus too.

That guy is not a finn, even if he posts under the finnish flag. It's some anglonigger living in Finland who types nigger-tier finnish and takes ages to reply to posts made in finnish.

muh-muh-muh...

>Spanish descend.

Sephradic jew you mean.

Mikä pointti tässä leikissä on? Luuletko sä että mä lopetan tän jos sä levität valheita? Ihan kuin nää muut neekerit ei olis jo tehny sitä kuukausi tolkulla

this. my opinion hasn't changed at all, if anything it is just exposing her to newfags. I think enough info is out there for anyone to make up their mind, the shilling is just obnoxious and not really having it's intended effect.

god I just want to lick her feet while she deshells cashews with that jaw and farts into a jar that I can save for later

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/vgbL5

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at age 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

Did you finally learn your lesson?

lol she's jewish bro, let it go

>tfw never plant my seed in her wheat fields

>shilling this hard

she owns a farm?

MItäpä jos angloneekeri pakkaat kassisi ja painut vittuun täältä. Tuollaisia jutkuhuoria 24/7 puolustelevia sosiaalitoimiston elättejä ei täällä tarvita yhtään enempää. Etenkin kun et ole edes suomalainen, vaan joku vitun ulkomaan neekeripelle.

Mene T Ö I H I N

It's truly pathetic, isn't it?

kek

thicc?

imagine having a threesome with her and her sister.

Is there anything she can't do?

Well if a Jew says she isn't a Jew, I guess that proves it.

En ymmärrä mikä voisi motivoida ihmistä oleen tämmönen. Olet suomalainen joten sun IQ pitäisi olla tarpeeksi korkea ettet voi aidosti uskoa että hän on jutku. Joten jostain syystä haluat valehdella siitä. Ainut looginen selitys on että olet nainen jota vituttaa Lauren koska typerät huorat eivät kestä kun joku parempi nainen saa huomiota. Vaihtoehtoisesti olet kommari, sekin on mahdollista.

Imagine eating boiling hot pasta out of their assholes.

>thot
you have to be older than 18 to post here son

I can't imagine spending every day carefully and diligently browsing the catalog for the slightest mention of Lauren, then proceeding to waste my time arguing with shills who are just having fun shitposting. Probably has a pretty hefty folder saved filled with memes ready to make his arguments.

I think you'd make great friends with this guy

>ywn breed her perfect sister

y tho

OP is a shill.
>3 post by this ID
is the new 1 pbti

he wont come back, mark my words.

>its an eceleb thread

>implying I only defend LS

There's like 10 other people I defend just as hard, they just aren't attacked as much.

I want to cummy on that tummy

I wonder how Lauren feels after reading this threads about her

He is literally gay. Went to school with him. Has a bunch of female friends. Very rarely does he ever hook up with men and when he does he is a bottom.

My point was that you are wasting your life defending them while they get all the shekels and you get nothing. Shills gonna shill fin bro, go out and do something for yourself.

God damn! New set of photos?

she sounds like a tranny

>En ymmärrä mikä voisi motivoida ihmistä oleen tämmönen.
Stop typing like a fucking nigger
>Olet suomalainen joten sun IQ pitäisi olla tarpeeksi korkea ettet voi aidosti uskoa että hän on jutku.
And you are not a Finn. Go back to your shithole of a country you came from, fucking useless leech.
>Joten jostain syystä haluat valehdella siitä.
Yes yes, it's lie because you refuse to believe the evidence. "she said she isn't a jew, donate to her patreon guys ;_;"
>Ainut looginen selitys on että olet nainen jota vituttaa Lauren koska typerät huorat eivät kestä kun joku parempi nainen saa huomiota.
No I am not a woman. I'm tired of a piece of shit anglonigger such as you defending a jewish whore on Sup Forums 24/7 on my fucking tax euros.
>Vaihtoehtoisesti olet kommari, sekin on mahdollista.
Says the fucking nigger defending a (((civic nationalism))) promoting whore like the good marxist puppet he is.

>I can't defend her anymore.
Too attractive homofag?

They change IPs rapidly to appear as there are many of them.

Sauce me mein fuhrer

What else would you do after a long walk through the huwheat fields, hand in hand, on a hot summers day?

Yep

>e celebrity #4678432
>still using the name "alt Right"
>posting this shekel collecting opportunistic jew

Haista vittu, Fernando