Wigger Tries To Assimilate... Fails

For a group of people that exhibit extreme pride in their complexion they sure are thin skinned.

Full image in question

Do you think someone in their 20s-30s has been a slave at some point in their life?

joe rogan???

1/3

2/3

Forgot pic
2/3

3/3

I thought 'nigga' was okay? Isn't 'nigger' the word we aren't supposed to use?

>your
Fucking subhuman

Oopsie!
9/10

Awwww Sheeeit, Mang! Where My Reparations, YT??
10/10

>black is not a culture
Well, I'll give her credit where credit is dindue.

Mein Sides.

Kek

>if you know our history
fucking niggers

>out experience goes beyond our skin color
>you don't understand because of your skin color

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The plot thiccens...

>every word is capitalized
>not even all caps, just capitalized

These people deserve to be tortured.

>trying to reason with niggers

just kill every last fucking nigger I AM DEAD SERIOUS

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
Nobody has ever said this.

She's right you know. Being black is embarrassing.

When your race has a 70000 year head start, and all you have to show for it is mud huts and pointy sticks, you should feel inferior.

I have a couple more.

What's the solution to the (saying) nigger problem Sup Forums?

What the hell is wrong with this guy?? He should be fired!!!

looks like a spic

The solution is to say it.

The left think justification is:
To say whites can't say the word because of past actions of ancestors must mean that modern people are responsible for their ancestors actions good and bad.

And therefore white people invented civilisation while black people did nothing good for civilisation. And because current people are responsible for their ancestors actions, White nationalism/supremacy is correct.

The only way it ISN'T is if we take the view that modern people AREN'T responsible for their ancestors actions, not for slavery, nor inventing modern civilisation.

Therefore whites can say nigger because the people alive today had nothing to do with slavers.

Its like you mixed Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Forbid him from playing Firewatch.

Autism in one post.

>speaking to blacks

his fault, being friends with niggers is not worth it in the current climate. they can ruin you with very little effort.

kek

>"perp" deletes post
>bixnoodiesha reposts
>"perp" apologizes 5+ times & asks for it to be taken down
>FIX IT, WHITE BOY! YOU DA PROBLEM!

Watching normies whitesplain themselves after they post something that triggers niggers is one of the best things next to white women paying the toll.

Jesus Christ, black people really do hate themselves.

Bixnoodeiesha kek

dont forget about his son

Just do some research bro

I can't even read it, the caps are fucking with my autism

I wonder what the comments were like on that kids photos.

>being black is my identity.

Well that's what happens when you're a collectivist nigger.