Why are people in US paid more than those in other countries...

Why are people in US paid more than those in other countries? I made this thread before and the most comprehensive answer was that American labor is worth more because you have more effective tools, factories etc. in turn making more stuff.
Why then are chinks so poor? They make almost everything around the world(must have big factories to pour production from for that) and they're paid jack shit. Even in the richest country in europe average dude can only hope to make ~15k. While in US a popcorn stand boy makes 40k easy.

Also offer me a solid reason why I shouldn't illegally immigrate into US, slave for about 5 years and then live off rent in my shitty country.

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/ghosts-of-white-people-past-witnessing-white-flight-from-an-asian-ethnoburb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey there, I think you are asking good questions - too bad there are not many replies.

My best bet would be (but have in mind that I'm not an expert or something).
>Why are people in US paid more than those in other countries

It has probably to do with basic market forces of supply and demand. Imagine that workers are not any different then all other stuff you can buy on market - so if there are a lot of money for investment and not a lot of people who would do it (manual or thinking jobs) the price of worker will be higher. (of course this is simplified and other factors might effect it also, but I think it is mainly due supply and demand - basic market forces)

>Also offer me a solid reason why I shouldn't illegally immigrate into US, slave for about 5 years and then live off rent in my shitty country.

Because it is illegal and there is risk you will get deported. :P And it is quite risk you are taking (paying ticket plane etc.)

Well I heard and read a bunch of stories about my countrymen just flying over as "tourists" and just staying.

Its not going to last forever. If a southeast asian programmer can do for 25 cents an hour what a us programmer gets 100$ an hour for, then you can only shield worthless americans' wages for so long. Its absolutely going to end. Soon, a us government busdriver will make 10k a year rather tgan the 100k a year they earn now. And thats generous.

>Well I heard and read a bunch of stories about my countrymen just flying over as "tourists" and just staying.

I have never thought about doing it. If risks are really that low - pic related.

Will quit this military job, learn welding, try my luck at US or canada, if that fails i'm doing it. If success I will try joining PMC for that sweet afghan welding money.

People in China are paid shit because their product quality varies wildly. Only certain companies manage to get consistently high quality output from Chinese factories.

American abroad here,

First, your idea of average American wealth is pretty skewed. But you do have a point - comparatively speaking, the average burger is wealthy by global standards. This is mostly a result of the relative value of our currency.

For example, $1000 is enough to survive for about a month in the US, if you're frugal, out of the major cities, and don't really purchase anything that isn't essential (rent, food, gas, car insurance, etc). But this person would essentially be a member of the working poor. They would have a low quality of life, and no stability or safety net.

Here in Rwanda, $1000 is a shit load of money. If you were making $1000 a month, you would be in the upper class. You could eat in nice restaurants, rent a decent place until you save enough for some property and a house, and have a lot of disposable income, too. You could even hire servants to cook, and so your house work.

Is it fair? Not really. But life isn't fair.

Your plan is what many Africans dream if doing - they tell stories about a friend of a friend who went to the USA, did nothing but work several minimum wage jobs, and then returned to become pillars of their communities with the money they saved.

I don't support illegal immigration, but I wouldn't blame you if you tried, OP. If I were in your shoes, i probably would too. I'll probably retire somewhere outside of the US too, for the same reason.

>Also offer me a solid reason why I shouldn't illegally immigrate into US
Because I will shoot you in the fucking face for being a criminal. Do you need a second reason?

May I ask where are you from?

I'm from shit part of Europe, and last time I talked to to some dutch guy who works at warehouse and earns like 10€ per hour, meanwhile I earn 2.5€ as hotel clerk.

Beer is kinda in netherland 2.5€-3.5€, and same here. So basically I work one hour only for a beer. Kebab (cheap food) is 2.5€ also. Go figure out this shit. Its European Union (free movement of capital and goods) - same market. Many people are running from here - whole villages (statistically) vanish and go to western Europe.

Meanwhile in Egypt, when you convert their currency to euro - kebab in Egypt is like 0.20€. Thinking about importing frozen kebabs into Europe :P

It is all about the overestimation of labor and values after several world wars. I am pretty sure that as of today I would earn somewhat near 60-70k$ per year (investment analyst, software developer, mathematician), if I had relocated there. Alas, it can be only implemented after you are granted a green card. The latter one is also a crucible: being a technician, I must rediscover myself as a fucken journalist and humanities expert in order to provide a viable test result.

Lithuania.
Kebab is 3 euro.

FIAT CONJURING KIKES ARE DIFFERENT ALL OVER

The cost of living in the US is typically much higher and in America you're always going to want to have a very comfortable safety net since things can go wrong (fired for any reason etc). I lived in the bay area California and earned 80,000 a year and felt like I was living in poverty. I live in the UK and earn less than half of that now (in a big city) and I can buy whatever I want. I also get a private and state pension and one months paid holiday per year. You're not going to find that in the US typically.

longer hours, no vacations, no maternity leave, higher pay required to pay hospital bills,etc

I don't know. It probably has to do with capital we have accumulated in our former years as a white country. The white population of America, despite much ridicule, isn't dumb either, we score fairly high on the PISA, Finland tier iirc. Of course, it is indeed remarkable that someone as dumb as a nigger or spic can live here and become a millionaire. Its unsustainable of course.

They have been trying to raise the minimum wage faster than middle class can outpace their college debt. Coming out of college used to mean you'd be $5-10 above the minimum wage as a reward for getting an education, as incentive for actually taking the time and debt.
Now it's practically mandatory to have college for anything and you are just as likely to make what you were already capable of making (i.e. minimum wage/nothing/welfare/assistance) before you agreed to $40-100k of debt.
It was all designed to eventually implode right when the deep state got their most crooked people in office, but Trump screwed that up.
Americans would be going through what Canada is dealing with right now, but they were also hoping to use the hurricanes to enact the FEMA camps, and it would be super easy to start the military state from there.

More expensive utilities, parking fines, internet connection, mobile phone service etc. I pay £13 a month for 2gb 4g with unlimited minutes. In US they would pay $60 a month for that. I pay £30 a month for 150/50 internet. Most of America is still on 20mbps and pay 50 or higher for that. Our rubbish bills are paid for when we pay council tax but Americans have to pay rubbish collectors separately.

Our employers can't fire us (non zero hours) without 4 weeks advance notice unless its for disciplinary. In US they can fire you on the spot because they don't like how you combed your hair.

All US jobs pretty much force you to take drug tests before you're employed and randomly while you're employed. They care more about that than your CV. UK doesn't do that.

The history of America:
White people + lebensraum = big success
It's still happening because there's still lebensraum in Utah, Texas exurbs, Atlanta exurbs, other White majority areas. Lots of fast-growing businesses in these areas. As shitskins and immigrants move in, Whites move even further out.
psmag.com/news/ghosts-of-white-people-past-witnessing-white-flight-from-an-asian-ethnoburb

Horseshit about the drug tests. It's a minority of US companies that do that.
Work experience is everything for getting a job.

supply and demand

thats what determins the price of goods and services

lol. You're insane.