Why did men stop practicing chivalry?

Why did men stop practicing chivalry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LygKNa-xDW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because all modern women are worthless whores.

LOL FUCK WOMEN

>That pic
My soul hurts, I know I should be used to it by now, but it still twangs

I practice chivalry all the time
#stillsingletho

Chivalry comes from the unwritten rule that women are weaker, and thus men voluntarily use some of their own power to advance the interests of women.

The interest of women have been advanced ahead of men for decades. We have all been forced to accept the idea that women are not weaker, and in many cases get propaganda about how women are better and stronger.

Chivalry is not only no longer needed, it is impossible. In the OP's example, that woman has enough economical power to buy her own horserides, and should be expected to do so.

come on dude, if you dont get laid by the second or 3rd date its really time to move on

he has no one but himself to blame, honestly, and looks like a cuck for the world to see

Because you are a retard and have no fucking idea what the fuck chivalry is about.

>Why did men stop practicing chivalry?

Women stopped practicing womanhood.

ouch

Chivilary is a Battle code you dumb fuck. There is very little in there about being a gentleman to women and holding doors open for them and shit

god that hurts

When it stopped being rewarded with genuine affection and instead started being rewarded with leading you on as an ATM while the fair lady gets gangbanged on mephedrine at techno house paries.

Shill thread.
Sage and reported.

>Tucking his pants into his socks

Two ugly people, why no humpy humpy?
The bigger problem of his life is not hitting the base, but to keep up such retarded tempo of spoiling a woman.

Women wanted equality

I have pity for that faggot. Only men with zero self-respect would let themselves get drawn into that kind of bullshit. The second you catch a whiff of getting friendzoned, you make it fucking blatant how you fell. If the woman's a cunt and dodges the issue, straight up tell her you're not going to tear your self up humouring her fake world

We figured out they weren't worth it.

>To fear God and maintain His Church
>To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
>To protect the weak and defenceless
>To give succour to widows and orphans
>To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
>To live by honour and for glory
>To despise pecuniary reward
>To fight for the welfare of all
>To obey those placed in authority
>To guard the honour of fellow knights
>To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
>To keep faith
>At all times to speak the truth
>To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
*To respect the honour of women
>Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
>Never to turn the back upon a foe

*out of all that, the only one women care about

why are women so self centered?

No pity*

or just dont act like a fucking friend to women to begin with if you dont want to get friendzoned. If she denies your advances then you either keep trying or move on to the next bitch. Spilling your feelings for any reason is a bit gay

Because "friend dates" are a waste of time, effort, and money.

That's called hanging out - except when I hang out with someone I'm not expected to plan and pay for it all myself. Much better deal desu senpai

I proper lady stopped existed long before the proper gentleman. Now we all get to suffer.

"Chivalry" is a myth created by 19th century romanticism of the medieval era.

The truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=LygKNa-xDW4

I agree. We gave them an inch, they took a mile, blamed men for their unhappiness and continue to scream Misogyny and The Patriarchy.

I can't wait for shit to hit the fan and see these strong women handle themselves.

This. I know it's hard for betas to hear but women are ruthless, cold-blooded cunts. And not in the sense that you think. Look at this kid, he screams prey. And I'm not talking about this physical body's appearance, but the way he carries himself. If you would only ACT like an alpha you could get any women you want, but that women is up to your judgment which also could be a mistake.

Right here. Chivalry hardly covers anything about how to treat women.

Toothpaste nailed it. Making men and women equal destroys both their strengths and replaces them with weaknesses that society will ignorantly perceive as progress.

Not only that but how to be a good Christian.

>tfw i have female friends that I actually don't want to bang but have fun with and occasionally pay for drinks/meals etc because that's how I treat all my friends

fpbp

Because chivalry is retarded. It was premised on the cancerous Christian idea that females are morally superior (because they are passive and more receptive of "God's" action).

Chivalry is cuckery.

is there any reason for a guy to be friends with a girl if sex hasnt happened?

>Chivalry comes from the unwritten rule that women are weaker,
Wrong. It comes from the moronic belief of the Scholastics that women are inherently morally superior to men, hence they are deserving of deference from men. Chivalrous nobles were expected to show deference towards peasant women for example. Men were expected to abstain from foul language in the presence of women, lest they taint their inherent purity with such words.

Chivalry was never needed. Feminism is nothing but a secular Christian sect. Fuck Christianity.

chivalry was initially meant to impress the father, not the girl. because it was ultimately the father, who decided, if you got to marry the girl or not. when this rule was abolished chivalry didn't cease to exist, but it became less and less important, as regards for family values dropped also. that's why chivalry is considered old-fashioned, and often still impresses the the girl's father, but usually not the girl at all.

Cuck.

WEAK BAIT /PO/ DOESNT HATE WOMEN CONTRARY TO KIKE BELIEF

Girls can hook you up with their friends

Nothing wrong with being friendly with a girl... as long as you're not single.

Fuck bitches I got 0 respect and we are at war with wenches and they have no honor so they receive no quarter

kek

Because bored middle class victorian hypocrites with a romanticized idea of medieval warrior codes make poor role models

The nu-male is a faggot, but he does have a hard lesson to learn.

The green knight?

The Thread answer is that women (as a group) aren't worth being chivalrous to.

You either fuck her then theres really no reason to talk to her again or you dont fuck her then there is really no reason to talk to her again

You're stretching yer neck cock gobbler

Oh come on, look at what that guy is wearing. Just look as his body posture. Chivalry is honourable and effective, just don't look like a massive fag while you're doing it.

Same goes for "men"

Society as a whole is shit for everyone in the long term. Masses of women taking up wages within the workforce hence wage compression.

Always remember that men (influenced by capitalists) allowed women to vote and work. Men need to stop seeing women as their equals, because women are not equals.

The average woman is better than the average Sup Forumstard.

penis
R E T R A C T E D

false

that guy is gay, my dude

The average woman is slightly more stupid in terms of IQ

Not to mention that women don't NEED to be in the workforce. Women don't NEED self improvement like men do. Yhwy dont need an education, or social skills/status . Women are just tits and fanny, and will always have a males safety net to fall on if SHTF for her.

Women are long lived 12 year olds.

I've tried to have this conversation with my 'traditional' cousins and their friends. They couldn't understand there used to be a courtship game with expectations and rules for both sides. Back in ye olden times it was set in stone: You're a virgin, I pay X number of goats to your father for your hand in marriage. You have a kid, I till the soil. That's that.

Now there are no rules at all, just limitless and vague expectations, mainly on the men. The women seem to have invented these rules for themselves on the man's behalf: 1) Be a virgin 2) Love God (whatever that might mean).

Past that, the ball is in the man's court fully. And the line between 'good' and 'bad' man is ever shifting and entirely up to the woman. That's not how a game works! That's not even Calvinball make it up as you go. That's a board game where one player has to read the other's mind.

A world with expectations but no rules results in the OP pic. That guy has no idea what he's 'supposed' to do for her, because she herself doesn't know what's 'supposed' to happen, just that.... it's 'supposed' to. Waiting for a moment that you won't know until you see it. You may never see it, unfortunately.

I know these types of girls have broken off stable relationships with people after 6+ months because they *GASP* wanted to have sex! Can you imagine having mutually consensual sex with someone who you enjoy being around after half a year of stable relations? Can you imagine seeing if you are sexually compatible before making a mutual promise of eternal marriage?

Very important to break the relationship off, we need to wait until we are 2+ years, 2 gold rings, and a $10,000 wedding ceremony in to see if we are "ready".

you have no political point
you just claim things
you're cancer

Chivalry is dead and feminism killed it,

Literally no reason.
They won't be able to hold an intellectual conversation
They won't be able to understand a true friendship
The relationship can only function if one person wants to fuck the other

>ops pic
They are mostly a waste of time.

If she doesn't ride with me, she can walk to where ever she's going. -i don't care.

>buying things for women that aren't riding your cock

Rookie move.

This so much.
Its literal cultural marxism and it makes both sexes in the end more miserable.

What are the odds this guy killed himself when she started fucking some heroin addicted bass player instead of this guy who wants her so bad??

>friend date

wtf is that?

There's a lack of peril and opportunity for epic quests.

>>buying things for women

Men have to learn that shit the hard way.

More often than not once in the friendzone its next to impossible to get out of it and its usually just much better for everyone involved to get the fuck on away

Young men fall into this trap all the time because for some reason it's seen as wrong to educate our youth on the truths of women. This taboo needs to be cleansed, men need to be taught on the behaviors of women.

stop comparing all women there have been many instances where i could have used guys under the pretense of friendship but i've always turned down gifts, paid for myself and kept a distance

>skinny jeans rolled up midway to his ankles. >Shin-high socks

His seed will outnumber the sands of the earth.

I don't understand how guys let themselves get into this position. why don't they make a move on the girl?

she fucking murdered that kid in front of the entire world

holy fuck that is brutal

i like to think that this kid learns his lesson and spends the rest of his days being an asshole cad slaying pussy...

...but he won't because he's a beta bitch who believes the Disney brainwashing

wake the fuck up, bro

you only invest in her like that after you get the pussy

>Young men fall into this trap all the time because for some reason it's seen as wrong to educate our youth on the truths of women. This taboo needs to be cleansed, men need to be taught on the behaviors of women.
/thread

Roasties gettin toasty

hehe
(fml)

you can be friends with a girl, but you can't friends with her in the sense that you're friends with your bros. nothing wrong with having "armslength" girl friends that you can chat with if you see them out at a party or the bar. if you hang out with a girl in private, it should only be for if you're interested in them romantically/sexually.

they won't though. everyone knows that girls go insane with jealousy if their friendzoned buddies fuck someone.

>they won't though. everyone knows that girls go insane with jealousy if their friendzoned buddies fuck someone.

Please. Girls cuck themselves all the time if you're not interested in them but they're in your circle of friends.

>chivalry?
chivalry is about war

wat? Sup Forums is filled with retarded trash but they're still better than the average skank. women are truly fucked in the head and I say this as a chad who haven't fucked for a couple of months willingly. peace of mind > vaginal jew

hey looks gay

you have to treat women like business

in business, everyone is out to screw each other, so your main objective is to get the most return for the least risk

chumps don't understand this, which is why they pay for expensive-as-fuck dinners on the first date in a vain attempt to get laid

if you're a professional buyer, would you ever try to woo a professional seller by accepting their outrageously high initial asking price

fuck no, because that's stupid and leads to you losing all leverage in that relationship

you also would never sell a shitty product, which is why you sculpt your body and keep your career game tight

first date should be coffee or ice cream with you paying no more than $10 for the both of you, kino throughout, and you steal a kiss at the end

second date is free walk in the park, you evaluate her character through comfort game and rapport building, and it ends with a makeout session

third date is dinner at your place, with you cooking a nice meal and fucking her afterward

that's the blueprint for slaying pussy without getting caught up in shitty investments

total money and time spent on your part to get the girl into bed: about 6 hours and $25

incels take note: that's less than what you'd pay a prostitute

tighten your game up and this blueprint is fucking money

Because the last time I did anything for a woman at university (holding a door open for a girl right behind me) she started yelling at me, stopped in front of the door and held up everyone saying she wont go through till I close the door, because she can do it herself.

it's weird that he has a woman wearing stockings and high heels, and another wearing a tiny skirt, tattooed on his arm

Divorce laws, Child Support laws, Abortion Laws, Muh pay gap, Muh STEM Gap, Muh white males are sexist. Shit I don't know OP.

The knight in shining armor kills the dragon to win the fair virgin. Why would he risk fighting a dragon if his only prize was a go around with the town whore?

When they realized it wasn't a rewarding behavior. Better to ask when/why society stopped rewarding chivalry and began to punish it.

Why do you

space out

your posts like

this user? Have

you ever heard of

paragraphs before?

He played golf with her, he bought her dinner, he bought her flowers, he bought her ice cream, and he went horseback riding with her... what more was he supposed to do, rape her?

>Writing

>more

>than

>10

>words

>per

>paragraph

>Why did men stop practicing chivalry?

Women stopped deserving it.

Don't have pity on him he's just a fucking beta idiot. All he has to do is kiss her and say his feelings. If she rejects him then he says well i'm done with you then in 5 years you'll marry someone else and our relationship won't mean a goddamn thing to you. If she says no right then like a week or 2 might change her mind when she realizes that you don't need her. If she still doesn't contact you, you just did yourself a favor.

I hate when people feel bad for these idiots, they do it to themselves.

>Have

>you ever heard of

>paragraphs before?

no, professor

tell me about them sometime

i'll be sure to take notes

>Don't have pity on him he's just a fucking beta idiot.

that's true, but the only reason he's a beta is because he didn't have any real male influence in his life to guide him

that's why he gets pity

that's why we need more male heroes -- real fucking male heroes, not the feminized limp-wristed faggots that the Jews try to pawn off on us as "men"

This. Women don't understand men have a double sexual strategy just like they do. All a bitch is selling nowadays is sex. Once that's given she has nothing left. If she were a virgin she'd have her purity of body and mind. Hence men stay around and go to extremes to have them.

But with some town bike no way.

Why's she still a virgin? Is there something wrong with her?

I used to be like this and my dad was a chad in hs. I didn't have enough guy friends to tell me I was being a faggot by just being a "friend".

Celebrating 4 years of friendship with Billy! :)
He wears a friendship ring with my name on it to remind him of how lucky he is to have a friend like me. He then treated me to miniature golf, go carts, dinner and a movie then we went to the batting cages. lol I feel so lucky to have a friend like Billy. #stillsingletho

Because women kept fucking assholes.

I would say there is something right with her but hey.

does anyone else feel the urge to completely massacre and punch people like that to death?

there is literally nothing wrong with being 'friend-zoned'. If you're going to rape her then being friends to begin with is the best way to take advantage of her by getting her typsy and lacing her drink with molly and rufees. You stupid niggers.

Then she won't call you back and introduce her friends to you because you're so good in bed like women do with me.