Lord of the rings

So I just finished watching the lord of the ring series and damn the cast was white
even if they were jewish I did not see even 1 poc LOL red pilled for sure
any other red pilled movies ?

that movie would literally not be made nowadays

in fact you can use that series as a demarcation of when jew control of hollywood went into overdrive

the only black actors played orcs I believe.

Tolkien used Jews as a prototype of the dwarves.

It's the perfect movie trilogy made at the perfect time. Just before "muh diversity" and in a period when practical effects were still a thing.

I was looking all over no poc in sight the closest thing being the orcs and golbins since they were savage and even killed each other just like poc

That was C.S. Lewis actually.

not black
just war paint
I was just thinking about those goyim

rush hour

I remember many poc
literally a chink and a nigger
gtfo

There was one half-black elf the camera panned past for less than 2 seconds. It was in the second movie I believe, could be wrong.

All Middle-Earth series are about white humans, elves and dwarfs digging vs Dark Lords and their evil slaves: orcs, mongolians and blacks.

There were harradrims dunlendings and easterlings who are poc.

> All Middle-Earth series are about white humans, elves and dwarfs digging vs Dark Lords and their evil slaves: orcs, mongolians and blacks.
I meant fighting
Fucked up T9.

This.

I think the closest "POCs" were the Haradrim and Easterlings.

There's a race from the south who are meant to be like The Moors, though I can't remember if it's whites blacked up since their face is mostly covered.

But yeah, I know a black guy from NZ who plated an orc, lol.

As the enemies though

>surprised persons of many generations of having limited exposure to the sun are predominately white

Tolkien was against politicization of his work, but I think he realized it would inevitably happen.

While LOTR is definitely a great, inspirational story, don't stoop to the level of Harry Potter fanboys who see everything in terms of their movies.

not in the spartan army of heros

read the books

Were there any niggers in the Hobbit?

>So I just finished watching the lord of the ring series
Congratulations on just getting out of prison.

on the flip side of this they do in fact draw parallels between blacks and orcs. I have seen liberals make the argument that the orcs are the good guys and the humans or w/e oppress them.

The LotR posting is a direct response to the crazy morons who use Harry Potter analogies. The difference is that while mocking the left people discovered that LotR is fucking amazing for political satire. This shit isn't going anywhere.

Some extras in a background shot during a single scene but no blackwashing of main characters, race swapping and the like.

Only niggers I remember were those sandniggers from who knows where and I knew Gondor and Rohan need to deal with these sandniggers.

>the cast was white
Yeah, it's not that very new of a movie. Now go watch the Hobbit, which is kinda the sequel to it to see it get blanda-upped.

Harad were middle eastern men. However they actually casted Polynesians to play them since they were masked for the entirety of their on screen time. Also they were objectively the bad guys.

Love Viggo

Tolkien is a legend