Guys, why do you all of the sudden hate Germans? I'm guessing this meme originated on /his/...

Guys, why do you all of the sudden hate Germans? I'm guessing this meme originated on /his/, but I figured we'd be strong enough to resist such an invasion.
My ancestors come from the lands of Württemburg and Reichsland Elsaß-Lothringen, so I'm 100% German.
Honestly, the only people Sup Forums SHOULDN'T hate are Germans.

Because Germans are horrible people, equal to the French and British in their arrogance.

>Guys, why do you all of the sudden hate Germans?

WTF are you talking about?

I don't mind, all that hate towards us on here really just hardens my body.
And to be honest, we deserve a good portion of that hate. Look at most of the (native!) people living here today.
It's a disgrace.

Hate for Germans is an extension of the Jewish believe that the nation (bloodlines) of Germany = Amalek.

If you're not aware of what Amalek Means to the Jews, you need to do your research. Once you understand that Jews have been saying Germanic people are the descendants of Amalek for at least 100 years before WWII, you will have swallowed the biggest redpill that exists. It explains everything, literally everything that's been happening in Europe.

It also explains why the shills are now pushing German hate memes.

As a proud and stronk czech with 100% pure germanic blood in those veins, I must confirm there's nothing worse than a stinky smelly German. They're not even germanic 2bh.

>loses half of his country

>Muh christfaggotry
Holy shit.

Germans have an immense sense of
>Can do no Wrong
That doesn't mean that they don't think they haven't done anything wrong, but that what they are doing at the moment is the "Right" thing to do. In fact they justify their current stance by saying that because they did "Wrong" in the past, they have learned and there is no way they can be "Wrong" again, therefor they must be "Right"
Doesn't help the fact that they are massive rule and lawfags.

And if you claim that the current state of Germany is because Allies castrated them, then what the fuck are Osties doing, considering Commies went hard on Eastern Europe yet most countries came out Nationalists?

are we? I thought many things are true about germans but arrogant i didnt think?

Its an autistic kind of arrogance

>so I'm 100% German.

sure you are

>And if you claim that the current state of Germany is because Allies castrated them

Allies occupy Japan to this day and not a single American soldier was ever stationed in Sweden.

This
>hurr the Americans caused this
is just the latest and hopefully final bout of Germanic collective autism.

>so I'm 100% German.

Except there is no such thing as German, the so called South German are racially closer to French than to Northern German

I always assumed Sup Forums hates the globalist EU-shilling Germans while respecting the nationalist, normal ones.

Was I mistaken?

GERMs are cuckolds and a disease upon Europe.
ALL that they have done in their existence is to KILL european people and christians.

GERMs need to disappear into a mass of mudslimes, gypsies, niggers, chinks, indians and become a subhuman mongrelized race.
Only after the final GERM has been racemixed, can Europe put them down and start ethnonationalism against the subhuman non-european masses.

Germany has the best educational system and economy system worldwide.

>My ancestors come from the lands of Württemburg and Reichsland Elsaß-Lothringen, so I'm 100% German.
cringe

I actually hate americans 'we wuzzing' a lot more, faggot.

but your electoral system is fucked
holy fucking shit, had to study German election law for college - why so complicated???
couldn't you have just taken a normal proportional system with prohibitive clauses to prevent a Weimar situation from happening again?

yeah, there are a lot of real spiteful cunts lately

WE

>so I'm 100% German.
Sage.

The only person we don't hate is the almighty Moot

GERMs have an education that favors simple "memorization and repeat" where turks, mudslimes, gypsies, kosovars, albozergs, niggers, mongrels, immigrants, rapefugees are favored.

Your economy will die, the entire globe is moving to Germany for welfare, benefits, handouts, affirmative action, positive discrimination.
Every fucking turk, mudslime, gypsy, albanian, nigger, chink, indian, peruvian, south americans.
Your demographics will implode.

GERMany dies along with GERMs.

>"I'm 100% German"
>Amerilard flag
nope.

well that escalated quickly

Germans are way cooler when they are all in small nations with unique languages and cultures.

I too am second generation of German immigrants near Berlin. So I'm also 100% German. I've been to Germany many times and I speak german. However, I would never want to live in such a cucked country. I understand why my parents left. Kek.

Funny enough that's the train of thought that led to he clusterfuck that was the 20th century.

German Republic is constructed by the Allies, so you got to pass your question to them.

Smart faggot on Sup Forums. Jesus fuck. That's rarer than handsome albanian.

>rarer than handsome albanian

You deserve another piece of Piranski zaliv.

daily reminder that the spirit of prussia lives on in poland

Germany will be off the hate list once the people behind picture related are sentenced to hard labor.

daily reminder that leaf posters should fucking hang.

the kind of hard labour that results in death?

You bet.