Whats your RED LINE when it comes to trump?

Whats your RED LINE when it comes to trump?

>Whats your RED LINE when it comes to trump?

The moment he rapes Ronald McDonald

I wanted to save America from becoming either Mexico, or a Caliphate. Mexico and Islamic countries are shit-holes.

So, Wall and deportation.

I don't give a shit about tax cuts. If he thinks he can sell out America's future and placate me with a tax cut, he can go to hell.

It's all Wall and MAGA and I don't mean "Mexicans Always Get Amnesty".

If he grants amnesty to a single criminal alien, I will consider him compromised.

I don't have one, he could literally shoot a Mexican on 5th Avenue and I'd still vote for him. If all he did was shitpost on twitter I'd still vote for him.

steve bannon is so anti-semitic he willingly publishes jewish propaganda on his website Breitbart Jerusalem

weed

firing Steve Bannon

#AmnestyDon crossed it.

Holy shit this is the worst political cartoon I've ever seen

Sucking big black cock

If and only if he fucked my Mom on a webcam.

trusting ap/pelosi/schumer over trump himself saying no amnesty

Ronald's power is beyond Trump's comprehension

Hey, it's the tweet Ivanka posted when that Israeli Jew was painting swastikas on synagogues.

There is no redline. He's still better than shillary no matter what he does.

This explains why the US is going down the shitter. Thanks for your vote, user.

Pick a book sometime between now and 2020, will you?

I love how Bannon is the best thing for this country and all it took was some media propaganda to turn him into Darth Sidious of the Trump empire. You could find a lot of common ground with this guy if you were a Bernie supporter but all it took was for the news to constantly latch on "Breitbart, a site where like white nationalists probably visit" and some pictures of him with spooky grainy high contrast filters. I mean my god you go to breitbart and there's a giant section that's like "YAAAAY JEEEWS".

As long as Hilldog isn't in the whitehouse, i don't give a fuck what he does.

>Bannon
>anti-semitic remarks
Have these people ever been to (((Breitbart)))?

you all be lucky to become like mexico.

Free education,
Free health care
Free dentist
Cheap medicine

Cartel casualitys are just for those involved in ilicit and ilegal acts.

Only mega citys have high crime rate.

The mobile of murders and himicides are not racial nor hate.

The divorse rate is less.

When you talk about red lines you are talking about limits, and with his incendiary speach may work in a tv show, or on so called "free speeach sites" when there is no modding.

This place is a propaganda machine.

Sorry fuckers, your bullshiets wont work anymore, go get a real job ffs.The mexicans and immigrans will be used as scape goats for a fail goverment.

Even our goberment with less army and less everything is helping ppl in need.

and in the usa elder ppl is dying becuase of no electrical power. i just wonder who is the third world contry.

YOUR PROPAGANDA WONT WORK.

No one's falling for your tricks Juan

Enjoy

Considering that DACA still stands and he's waffling on the Wall I think both of those are out.

We are getting better border security, which is nice.

Lmao

Trump is not supposed to do everything we want. Trump is the asshole we put into place to send a message to the politicians. If you are not going to represent us, then we are going to start electing crazy assholes instead of you bought and sold faggots.

DON CHERRY FOR PM

We?? you are from canada, this doesnt concern canada.

mexicans are expers cherry pickers. You want me to pick your cherrys?

>assuming i didnt vote for trump

Gas yourself burrito kike

I like Burritos.

Mapple syrup is good too.

So there are a lot of Americans sneaking into your country going to your er's and burning your flags when you talk about sending them back home to that family they send all their money too?

So there are a lot of English man sneaking into your country going to your er's and burning and killling the man, raping women, when you talk about sending them back home to that family they send all the gold back to the uk?

thats funny lmao

I just want him to end the FED the immigrants don't matter to me as much as honest money does.

They will have a damn hard time bringing back the FED but the next Rubulocrat they put in there can just cut security to the wall etc etc.

Wall wont matter if it inst defended. We could just be super super rich.

Damn if he could end the damn drug war maybe Mexico could get back on its feet and they can be like a warmer Canada.

Calling Amnesty a territory that was originally mexico.

and ppl who live in texas and Cali wonder why so many mexicans?? are you kidding me?

do they even teach you histoty in elemendary school?

To end the drug war:

1.- If you kill the drug lords, more ppl will come up to take their place.
2.- If you stop the consuption in the US, cartels wont have who to sell.

how do you stop drug consuption??

and stop bringuing your automatics guns here.

In gun shops in mexico they only sale low caliber guns, and rifles.

All the guns comes from the usa, and who kills the ppl in mexico in the cartels?? USA weapons, why does politiciaans never talk about this?

Shit dude, those natives were raping and killing long before white folks even knew they existed, that fucking cutting peoples beating hearts out and sacrificing virgins is pretty lame imo.

All the land that anyone owns in the whole world was stolen from some other asshole who stole it form the guy before him. There will always be some asshole after your shit, just cause your ancestor got it from some sap who wouldn't defend it doesn't mean you gotta play the sap this time around.

Mexicans are not the same people the English conquered anyways, hint: (you speak Spanish..)

Those fucks stopped you wierdos from cutting peoples hearts out and silly crap like that and got you onto proper the worship of zombies and "t". So then you fucks stole it from the Spanish and some other fucks didn't want to go along with you guys (Texas). One thing led to another and you guys lost a war and some of your shit.

I would think that any Patriotic Mexican would want his people to stay in his country to lift your country up, instead of running off and abandoning you.

I think Mexico is cool, I don't see why you guys don't just make your country rich like the USA.

Like why the fuck not?

>In gun shops in mexico they only sell low caliber guns, and rifles.
You mean in the gun shop.
Literally the only legal gunshop run by the army in the capital selling peashooters at obscenely inflated prices behind a mountain of paperwork thanks to gun control.

The biggest problem isn't the drugs, it's the lack of defense the average citizen can have, ergo all the narco controlled towns where law is nonexistent and fuel for bestgore that makes investors think we're a dangerous shithole.

Gib second amendment and citizens will end organized crime by having the means to stand up to it, not to mention the business opportunities a national firearms industry would bring.

If you want to end the drug war tell the USA to go fuck themselves and legalize it ALLLLLLL yourself.

Then you can have honest businessmen making and selling drugs etc. The smugglers are the USA's problem.

People aren't ever going to stop wanting the drugs, and there will always be someone willing to take the risks if the market is hungry, no matter what the business is.

Actual breaches of the Constitution.

Exactly. Drug war is complete insanity. It is on the same level of stupidity as the Catholic Inquisition.

>you all be lucky to become like mexico.
I'm pretty sure this is the first time that these words have been strung together in this order to convey this thought.

Okay listen, dear shills.
Trump, no matter what he does, has been the best choice and will likely stay the best choice. It's sad but anything is better than Clinton and her likely murderous self-righteous cartel.

2/10ths of a second after a better alternative comes along.

Spanish and english men they all did the same asswipe.

nice proxy

>Ser de mexico y no conocer su consitutucion y sus leyes.

wtf are you talking about?

lol you dont read much then kiddo.

Build the wall. Keep this spik shill out

Firing missiles at Syria. Crossed along time ago.

When he replies to datamining threads like this.

Rifles: less than .22
pistols: less than .38

No automatic.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

When he said he would drain the swamp and promptly selected banksters and swamp monsters to his administration

idk, ill tell you if we ever get there.

why you dont have this "race" problem in latin america??

why is the USA the only "racist" contry in "america" as a continent???

Race is just the fear of losing control and power.

Keep cowering in your safe space and never fuck a sexy latina.

try harder

And this is why we are a bunch of retards, user. We could at least try to be less of a piece of shit. Free education means a bunch of teachers who will indoctrinate your kids. Free healthcare means waiting months to get a simple exam done because the equipment is broken and there is a lot of people in line before you. Free dentist? Nope, can't work because the equipment that sterilizes your tools is broken too.
Jesus Christ, that is why I hate the rest of Latin America sometimes. A bunch of dishonest politicians try to sell some notion of identity as latinos and the number of idiots that fall for this crap is ridiculous. On top of that, the ones who are illegally in the United States end up voting for the same kind of pos they would in their own countries.

the only true Ronald is Ronald L. Hubbard

faggot space demon

A quien le dices proxy, indio.
>nothing over lol9mm and .38
>better get dat hunting license or shooting club membership, goy
>I hope you like getting 72 hours after purchase to keep it for home defense and no carrying in public unless you're a cop or in private security

No one wants to live in a narco-state Juan, let alone one filled with your "people."

I gave up on Trump already, the Democrats won.

Now I'm just hoping as many NATO soldiers in Iraq/Syria gets killed as possible.
It would be hilarious if Danish soldiers got their ass handed to them too. They all deserve to die fighting for their globalist overlords.

He already crossed it. It was amnesty/DACA.

This.

Assigning Goldman Sachs to his cabinet.
I don't tolerate excuses.

Wall, keep giving the finger the political correctness. Everything else will fall into place. Wall must be done first.

lol i spelk engrish

Did you know that gramatically spanish is far more complex than english.

if you traslate from english, belive me i can tell.

and you are just saying shit.

so wahts the point what are yoi going to do now?

The law doesnt allow high power weapons those are army only and its a federal ofence to carry one, you can end up in jail for a long time just for carring a pistol that is army use only.

no body wants to live a racist contry.

Apparently a bunch of your countrymen disagree.

filled with "mexicans" becuase it was "mexico" 5 generations ago.

lol can you be more reatrd

enjoy your burritos.

Chipotle is good. Mexican food is better than burgers

Is there an actual point you're trying to make here you unintelligible spick?

Mexican food, like it's people, is garbage.

mexican good is better than goof fuuf

Here's what trump should hav done with daca. You want citizenship? Great. We think you should stay. But first you must work for 3 months on our construction project on the southern border OR pay $20k. Please also note that you WON'T be able to bring any family members from overseas for naturalization.

illegals can still get papers by marrying american women.

wonder so man mexicans? tell your white women to not fuck with latin lovers.

Imposible i think.

Spanish speaking countries don't know how to make their shit awesome. I think it has something to do with the language itself.

Can someone tell this Mestizo that La Raza is bullshit.

There isn't one because the fact remains that there was no other viable option.

That's basically tossing the baby out with the bath water.

>alleged
so they are admitting they have no proof?

You had competent and corrupt or incompetent and corrupt. Which do you choose?

I suspect that I chose competent, because the other candidates were borderline retarded.

Rubio couldn't even get past being called "Little Marco." He got called a little bitch and he just continued acting like one.

Cruz couldn't even combat a rumor that his dad killed JFK. It was a fucking rumor.

Jeb.. there's not much else to say about Jeb.

And Clinton is a fucking delusional and demented individual who could not be trusted to even pour a god damned beer.

God that's terrible. Why would the Mexican Intellectuals of that era do that to the Mexican people? Why? Why cuck their own people?

>.02 pesos have been deposited in your account

MIDF plz go

Kill yourself

Starting a ground war in the Middle East

Giving up too much influence to Russia in Eastern Europe

Limiting the first or second amendment

there will be a reform incoming really soon.

why do ppl in mexico dont feel the "need" of having high power weapons???

i just have a lot of free time, but you have no real arguments. so how is it going to be?

this site used to be fun, now only mongolics and chatbots larping

>And Clinton is a fucking delusional and demented individual who could not be trusted to even pour a god damned beer.

Why do you say that?

I mean, I've head about this alot but most of it comes down to rumors and heresay. Even the whole Bengazi comes down to congress cutting her budget.

i already did, i killed my racism and xenophobia.

it must be dificul to live in a constant statte of fear.

>niggers and mexicans will kill you and rape you if you look at them in the eyes lmao

>they are not humans they are animals.

>fucking bastard beaners fucking our women, and i am still virgin ffs and i cant even fuck alatina .

thats how you do it kiddo.

Perhaps they were trying to be cosmopolitan and above such things... To show that they don't need those kinds of weapons in the hands of citizens run a great civilized society, but I hope to god with the shit I've seen from bestgore, they change their mind.

Not an argument

why do ppl buy guns?

he becomes politically correct

8XXCv

Join this discord server. We want to make a home for conservative-minded people.

If DACA isnt ended and dreamers deported, thats my red line.

Mexico is hella racist, they have a hatred for anyone who comes from the US, even their own. They will try to milk you dry if you're Mexican and go visit family, you'll be the one paying for everything and are butthurt if you don't.

To protect themselves and their families. Brazil is what happens when you disarm the people while criminals still own firearms.

The only reason mexico is a shit hole is culture. Same with all other shitholes like Africa and carribean because while Mexico may not be nigger tier, its still under developed. The soil there is still fertile, weather is very nice, and there are plenty of natural resources to build healthy, thriving communities.

The problem is that the people there are not people who wish to excel, who wish to become the best they can over their lives, they are just content with the ways things are and they don't have this drive for self improvement. All the values that make countries like America successful, mostly entrepreneurship, honor and holding their selves to high standards in terms of the way they maintain their homes and communities are non existent in these places. Whether its an irredeemable issue with roots are based human biology across ethnic groups or if its just an issue of culture that's for you to decide.

H1B visas must go by 2020