So is Reina x Kumiko a pretty good representation of a normal japanese high school friendship between two girls?

So is Reina x Kumiko a pretty good representation of a normal japanese high school friendship between two girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me and my gf

I want to say yes

nu

Why are 3 of them not wearing their shoes right? Is this a delinquent thing?

Real high school girls do lots of things that are far gayer than anything Kumiko and Reina will do. The difference is that it's clear that they're joking around and not being serious.

Shut up, dyke.

Yes.

Why are three of them wearing their shoes wrong?

>implying anime is set in japan

You never went to a school with a uniform, did you?

It`s so very obviously set up.

I did. It's a thing down here in Malaysia. We did not wear our shoes wrong.

Over here kids will do anything to stand out. We had a guy wear the formal suit version of the uniform every day, and even girls without shoes.

Yeah, the high schools just happen to have Japanese names right? Also I'm pretty they explicitly say it takes place in Japan.

Well it's a phase that 70 percent would go through or at least think about.

whenever a best friend confessed his love to me I was pretty sure he was just going through a gay phase too. gay phases are normal to have even if you're completely heterosexual.

Prolly just too lazy to put them on all the way knowing they just take them off again when they get home.

it's what happens when you pander to a group but want to pretend that it never happened

You should stop reposting this thread everytime, it only embarasses you by making your butthurt visible.

Japan treats homosexuals like you as a joke with zero seriousness, as it should be.

If Kumiko and Reina don't kiss during S2 I will eat my shit.

I am Japanese high school girl and yes.

this

You are not a smart man, Anonymous.

TOKYO
O
K
Y
O

>Prolly

Stop projecting your desulisions on everyone

me on the left

Prolly got the autism, my friend. Prolly should get it checked out.

Prolly Prolly Prolly Prolly

OTP
T
P

>characterized by [...] restricted and repetitive behavior
I wish I could tell what actually went through your head when you made that post. Like, did you actually think you would make yourself look good? All you did was make yourself look like a pathetic and obtuse child.

It's overdramatised in ways but close female friends do act like that. It seems more romantic than it is because there's no parts where they talk about bleeding out of their vaginas or whatever.

Why are these two so autistic.

Gross.

>Troid defending obnoxious as shit retards
How par for the course.
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

>characterized by [...] restricted and repetitive behavior
I wish I could tell what actually went through your head when you made that post. Like, did you actually think you would make yourself look good? All you did was make yourself look like a pathetic and obtuse child.

>desulisions
Sup Forums is an English image board please be able to use it without resorting to making up these totally fucked versions of words before you start posting

Good luck for that.

Says the one who is obviously upset.

Man you were so buttmad you clicked to reply twice. Relax, you have other yuri shows to get baited like the retard you are by this season.

>keeps spamming these threads because he got blown the fuck out by the director herself
>implying he's not the one upset

your asspain is too visible

>implying I ever watched this show
I was just stating the fact.

The only fact you can state is that you like cocks in your ass, which is already known anyway.

Is he baiting himself at this point? I lost track of this a while ago.

Well, know that if you hadn't made a big deal out of literally nothing, that post wouldn't exist. You're directly responsible for a shitpoist on Sup Forums.

Think more in the future before you hit submit.

>him
>thinking in advance

THis is an epic OWNED for everyone calling SJEWs to the mods

This thread has gotten toxic. Post more Kumiko x Reina, sisters.

what a le cuck lmao

I'm not your sister, faggot.

Do post more Kumiko x Reina, though.

It's a pretty good representation of anally devastated yurifags.

upvote for epic meme

what was the picture?
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ARCHIVE

It baffles me how people are denying that they won't end in a romantic relationship. In fact, it already happened with all the "confession of love".

Watch more anime and you'll understand.

>"confession of love"
That's exactly what it was, a "confession of love", in other words, not real. The real bit was when Reina talked about how much she loved their teacher. Sorry and all, I'm very much a yurifag myself, but this isn't yuri even though they played "The Place We Found Love" together on the hilltop.

Reminder.

To me Kumiko was allured by Reina

Here's your (you)

WRONG faggot. Sup Forums is for general hetshit. Yuri AND Yaoi & respectively.

what a delusional faggot thinking /y/ is welcome here.

You must be new here too.