Why are Muslims in the UK allowed to rampage through the street, chant Conquer America, Behead them...

Why are Muslims in the UK allowed to rampage through the street, chant Conquer America, Behead them, and nothing is done about it? Why don't you stand up to them?

Just wanted to say how amusing the comments on this thread are. Who knew racist morons could offer so much entertainment on a cold Melbourne night? I am curious to where you Penal Colony trash draw your confidence from when spewing your idiotic, contradictory, hypocritical arguments? What feeds your holier than thou deluded notions? I find it hilarious...& tragic, when I read what you imbeciles actually believe. What you fools are actually doing when commenting here, is revealing to the WORLD the deeply ingrained, racist, convict crumb attitudes we've been living with for over 200 years. You holier than thou deluded folk are high achievers ay.. lol. You slack jaws should consider picking up a history book and re-examining everything you've been told. 'America', 'Australia', 'UK' and other western lands are a crime scene... A Nazi wet dream.... Adolf himself ejaculacted on our countries constitutions and you embrace it like it's the word of an immortal being reigning over us with an iron fist...True story. Oi Oi Oi.

The same reason we don't stand up to the treasonous leftists who have destroyed the Canadian identity and are working tirelessly to shift our demographics into shitskin majority.

4/10 pasta

Muslims have taken over the local governments so can issue themselves permits to build mosques and hold sharia rallies.

Weak leaders who want to virtue signal
Weak people too cowardly to vote for change because it's "racist"

An arab is London mayor

Because it's 2017 dumbass

Gr8 b8

lol, how is that guy still alive?

That would be an insensitive hate crime. Your question, on the other hand, should land you in jail.

The UK is really, really gay.

have fun getting stabbed

Because the UK government has been The Rothschild Globalist Banker Headquarters for over 200 years.

The whole British Empire thing? Rothschild Bankers

Now they want you dead. So, die or do something about it.

anything south of highway 7 in the greater Toronto area is completely lost. Mississauga will be the Canada's Luton. Place is fucking Pakistan now

Actually he's a paki, but that doesn't really matter. Paki fuckers pretend like they're arab (taking arab names, fucking goats, you know the drill) even though they are distinctly not arab.

Similar to why you see Indonesians with arab names when they aren't arab.

At any rate, the guy is a filthy paki who's ancestors were probably either hindu or buddhist but who were raped into islam, and now the product is this bastard who is proud that his ancestry consists of being raped into the death cult of islam.

>The whole British Empire thing? Rothschild Bankers

America is the new British Empire. You are no better, no worse than we were. So get off that high horse.

Because for some reason we have put Muslims on a pedestal in the UK. We are not allowed to have a discussion about the Paki/Arab problem.

Being (((racist))) to Muslims is now worse than child grooming gangs in the eyes of the law. I don't understand it

They are using oil profits to buy our politicians.

And the media jews are helping them.

This is exactly how my relative describes living in London. Apparently it's not known you don't go outside in his area because gangs are so bad. Why doesn't your media cover how terrible it really is?

Because we had a top secret ballot and decided to switch from being crypto-jews to crypto-muslims. We plan to take back Canada soon and behead all you useless shitposting leafs.

>for some reason

Because our government sold the country out to Saudis in the 70s. It's a long plan to make Britain a Muslim colony.

What this guy said