Cocaine = money

I need money, and also I have some laboratory stuff... so guys, how to make cocaine? with/without coca leaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_phenethylamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need coco leaves 100%

Step #2 move to Columbia.

Make ice then smoke ice while making ice, it's the only way

Whatcha doin, CIA?

do this instead

its very easy, it follows very basic chemical principles.

1. Get coca leaves
2. Dry and crush/grind them
3. Soak them in an organic solvent (can be something like gasoline, paint thinner, etc.

What this is doing is extracting the cocaine from the leaves, into the solvent. Now you want to get it out. This is easily done through acidification.

4. Add an easily accessible and resonable dillute, strong acid to the mixture. This can be something like muriatic acid (HCl) or battery acid (sulfuric acid)

The water in the acid solution will cause a phase separation, with the water likley being on the bottom and the organic layer being on the top. (The organic layer will only be on the top if you used methylene chloride or chloroform or something of that nature). The water layer will now contain the cocaine, as you have ionized the concaine, making it water soluable.

5. Seperate the water layer from the organic layer. You no longer need the organic layer

6. Neautralize the water mixture. The easiest way is through a lot of baking soda or soda ash. This will react with the ionized cocaine and neutralize it. The cocaine will no longer be water soluable and will precipitate out of solution. At this point all you do is run it through a filter and dry the powder.

Congrats, you now have cocaine. Feel free to ask any questoins. I'm not a drug making expert, but I do have a degree in chemistry.

You should do methamphetamine instead
Look up shake and bake

just get some baking soda and sell it to highschoolers

Step 1: Wonder why you posted this on Sup Forums

Step 2: Go to another board

>with/without coca leaves.
coca leaves is a required ingredient.

Cannot synth for reasons. You need plant, plant is guarded by cartel, you go bring a few shoots to plant them home, cartel comes shoot you, and who gets planted is you.

here you go fag

>how do I turn lead into gold?

Go fucking kill yourself degenerate scum.

This seems reasonable. Did plenty of stuff like this in my organic chemistry labs. Have fun OP

>crush up adderal
>bleach it somehow?
>add benzocaine for numbness
>acetone for taste?

Alchemists are not Degenerate.

They are Hermetic Philosophers.

Dont contribute to further suffering.

Drugs are bad, Field Agen...er, I mean user.

Gold is Money.

Go find some in the ground. It would take too much time for you to learn other ways to make gold.

Yeah it's easy as fuck you just need a tonne of coca leaves

Yeah but this fag was just asking to do the impossible. Make cocaine without coca. Also cocaine is terrible the world does not need more.

>Smart enough to have access to a lab
>Dumb enough to make this post

FBI, why would I tell you how to distill it?

The high is better when you chew the leaves anyway.

Synthetically? You really can't. I'm sure you can do it somehow but it might go over whatever you have on hand and who knows what precursor you'll need.

I'd really not fuck with anything that's a MAO Inhibitor. When it comes to psychiatric drugs MAOIs can kill you if you mix them with anything that's psychoactive.

Make LSD make vid and upload

>in an organic solvent
use water and ice

You can with datura but the process is very difficult, requires a degree in biochemistry, and expensive

It contains a alkaloid that can be changed in the coca alkaloid.

Plant poppy seed, extract opium, make morphine, transform into whatever

Get a job, hell, even the ten year old kid mowing trump's lawn knows the early bird gets the worm...

This. You can't make an omlette without eggs.

why would you use water and ice? Cocaine is pretty insoluble in water, and I doubt it has that steep of a solubility curve or is that wrong?

buy shitty cocaine and purify it instead, or any other shitty drugs. sell it for 3x the price to trust fund debutantes. be aware you will almost certainly get robbed by Tyrone if he hears about your operation

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_phenethylamine

these can just be made from easily obtained legal substances. for instance, buy cheap ephedrine from canada and do your chemistry. flakka, bath salts, whatever you want to call it, are basically random mixes of things in this list by people like you with labs.

ephedrine is watch listed you go to jail fast bulk importing that. worse yet you get fed time because crossing border/state lines.

rules of drugs is never send it out of state/province, never across borders either. that alone is an extra 10yrs on any sentence.

id rather swim in my own piss than taste cocaine

thats how you get fucked on dmt tho, otherwise your tummy breaks down the dmt and you don't trip out.

buy shitty cocaine and purify it instead
Won't you end up with less though?

Most drugs are difficult to synthesize directly from chemicals, if you want to make drugs learn botany.

Hmm I never tried this way, but any method that avoids lye is good in my book.

What is it with these cocaine threads on pol today?

This isnt political. Fuck off