youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums is getting too soft
No, #AmnestyDon has them cucked.

>biggest kike lover of them all

Serves them right.

Ultimate redpill.

Fake News

Sup Forums was never a lolberg board, don't believe their Jewish lies.

Read the protocols if you haven't already.

THERE
IS
LITERALLY
NOTHING
WRONG
WITH
JEWS

stale meme

Nobody can stand the kikes.

Just wanted to say how amusing the comments on this thread are. Who knew racist morons could offer so much entertainment on a cold Melbourne night? I am curious to where you Penal Colony trash draw your confidence from when spewing your idiotic, contradictory, hypocritical arguments? What feeds your holier than thou deluded notions? I find it hilarious...& tragic, when I read what you imbeciles actually believe. What you fools are actually doing when commenting here, is revealing to the WORLD the deeply ingrained, racist, convict crumb attitudes we've been living with for over 200 years. You holier than thou deluded folk are high achievers ay.. lol. You slack jaws should consider picking up a history book and re-examining everything you've been told. 'America', 'Australia', 'UK' and other western lands are a crime scene... A Nazi wet dream.... Adolf himself ejaculated on our countries constitutions and you embrace it like it's the word of an immortal being reigning over us with an iron fist...True story. Oi Oi Oi.

Has ausie shitposting gotten lazy ever since Canadians took over as the leading pest?

Oy Vey...!

Get your hand off my Ass, and your finger off the Gas-Hole!

Or I'll Holocaust myself...!

User self moderation needs to starve redditfugee threads and donald shill threads with zero replies until they get the hint that they're not wanted here

i wish some autist would delve into that graph. i bet half of it is false or disingenuous

Already on it, captain

It's all true. Look it up for yourself.

how accurate is it so far ?

Mongrel-Theist, Anti-Christian-Bible, Anti-Ten-Commandments...

Mind-Pattern-Programming...

Courtesy of Demon-Worshipers / Satan...

What's the matter pede? Scared of the truth you little kike loving faggot? Go back to t_d.

t. the guy with the reddit account

Go discredit yourself, or is that too much effort for your useless little brain?

i dont bother just like i dont bother discrediting flat earthers. you are both insane retards in my mind

get a load of this spherecuck

You don't bother because you're a useless low effort shitposter who comes here to be a fucking nigger and you need to fuck off back to the dumpster you crawled out of. All the information there is factual.

at least flat earthers have good memes. joofags are stale

>flag
post discarded

>good memes
I think you meant to say "hard truths"

It really has. The worst part is the Canadians didn't arrive in mass until the Reddit exodus and their shit post are more quantity than quality.

Get the fuck off my board you subhuman piece of shit.

Uhh, I think smoke moves the way it does because of the surrounding air.
We don't live in a vacuum, so the surrounding air affects how smoke moves.
If you move on the earth, you move through the resisting, stationary air, this is why smoke bends bends backwards, because it's being pushed back by the air.
The reason why you don't see smoke moving on a stationary surface even though the earth moves is that the atmosphere moves with the planet, at least to some degree, winds and shit move the smoke around a little.

boy would I love to bet any amount of money you want that ive spent more time on that board than you have spent time on the internet overall. get fucked stupid retard

I'm usually skeptic about the flat earth stuff, but can anyone explain this?

>can't explain stationary air working in the same model that has our weather patterns
>can't explain curved water
>displays academic indolence in the face of factual evidence
I'm not sure you're ready to go down this hole quite yet

Lol I love Rick and Morty haha

I dunno, but I guess it can be some kind of rendering error, perspective error or oversight.
If it were a proper picture, it would've never been corrected, guess they saw that they fucked up and fixed it.

Those are compound images from satelite footage. Not actual photos of Earth. "Blue Marble" taken from apollo 17 is the only full photograph of Earth to date.

The truth is that they are composite images generated by a computer. Several examples of the clone stamping tool are present in all official NASA images of earth

Anyone got juicy immigration redpills?

>flag
>boy i sure have been here for a long time, those da joos autists sure are WRONG, here's all my proof btw: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
opinion discarded

>leddit cancer ideologues
your pic and post is why you're retarded user.

Hey, rabbi. Getting nervous?

Leon Trotsky Lev Kamenev Solomon Lozovsky Isaac Steinberg Abram Slutsky Mihaly Farkas Naftaly Frenekel Matvei Berman Yakov Rappoport Lazar Kogan Polina Zhemchuzhina Jakub Berman Ana Pauker Karl Radek Maxim Litvinov Olga Kameneva Vladimir Lenin David Riazanov Salomon Morel Rudolf Slansky Jeno Landler Adolf Berman Julius Rosenberg Ethel Rosenberg Lazar Kaganovich Eugen Levine Paul Levi Rosa Luxemburg Kurt Eisner Hilary Minc Julius Martov Emma Goldman Genrikh Yagoda Ilya Ehrenburg Moses Hess Iona Yakir Grigori Sokolnikov Alexander Berkman Grigory Zinoviev Matvei Bronstein Pinhas Rutenberg Moisei Uritsky Alexander Parvus Roman Zabrowski Yakov Gamarnik Carlo Roselli Yakov Yurovsky Adolph Joffe Tibor Szamuely Yakov Agranov Valter Roman Yakov Blumkin Karl Pauker Isaac Babel Matyas Rakosi Eduard Bernstein Jozef Rozanski Bela Kun Yakov Sverdlov Erno Gero Isaac Shapiro Anatol Fejgin Mosha Pijade Jay Lovestone Charles Zimmerman Alexander Bittelman Herbert Aptheker Martin Abern Max Horkheimer Ber Borochov Abraham Leon Vladimir Herzog Hugo Hasse Erich Muhsam Gustav Landauer Kurt Lowenstein Ernst Bloch Kurt Weill Walter Benjamin Theodor Adorno Erich Fomm Franz Neumann Otto Kirchheimer Friederich Pollock Herbert Marcuse Siegfried Kracauer Gyorgy Lukacs Felix Weil Karl Kraus Arthur Koestler Jacob Rapoport Carl Grunberg Mark Marshak Guy Grigori Krestinsky Yevno Azef Leo Jogiches Clara Zetkin - "leftist" Jewish lover Ernst Toller Israel Leplevsky Lyubov Axelrod

^All confirmed Jews

>Sup Forums isn't a Jewish invention

That pic is some top tier commentary

I just saw this band last weekend. They were pretty good.

You're doing God's work, OP.

You're pretty much incorrectly assuming that you can apply everyday human-sized physics to planetary scale.
If you take a glass of water, the top will look flat, because the "curve" is too small to be measured with human, non-technical means (eyes, rulers, etc.).
The radius of the earth is a bit over 6000km, the height of a glass is several centimeters, comparing those two, you're guaranteed to find errors.

Bumping
Fuck the PRcucks

Yeah, h8/pol/ used to have really good posters. Quality has dropped dramatically since mid election there though.

The theory of earth is entirely impossible to reproduce at any scale. Unfalsifiable claims tend to be snake oil. I'll believe it when NASA shows me a working model of curved water at an observable level

Why the fuck do they have to label the earth, the moon, and the jew billboard? shouldn't all of those be obvious? why are racist political cartooners so shit at their job?

Do they have to appeal to the ultimate retards? Or do they think they have so many readers who believe in the flat earth theory that they wouldn't recognize the earth?

youtu.be/Wpf4DJcuPiE

Imagine you had a good bit of ferrofluid and put a strong magnet in a tennisball or something similar.
If you pour the ferrofluid on the ball, it will clump around it and create "curved water" as you call it.
I'm comparing magnetic attraction to gravitational attraction here, but in my metaphor it works.

Nice meme

Goat redpill on islam from quran student.

Holy shit there's so many

Should have seen the thread. It was filled with ASCII swastikas, dicks and hitlers.

I remember that.
Every board on Sup Forums came to laugh at this post.

It's nice knowing that the Jews will never truly be beloved by everyone.

A great man.

Now every board would come to agree with it because muh Sup Forums boogeyman.

bump

no one is ever truly loved by everyone

earth is already run by jews, well at least the west is like the US our banks, schools, government is all run by jews.

Wont be much longer until they come and take your lives and children like they take your money and brainwash them everyday.

Even Trump is too scared to call them out or stop them.

every single one of his grandchildren are kikes

every single one

you seriously believe they aren't in this together?

These are hilarious. So good in fact that it's hard not to believe that they're government psyops.

It's Ironic that you would say this considering the fact that the real government psyop is ball earth theory and the globalist agenda.

btw
no globe = no globalism

redpill on the jews role in america's immigration policy:

What is the flatearther explanation for why the moon changes shape?

Why is it that pirate flags are always the biggest faggot kikes on the board?

>>>>>>>>>>>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Actually, a glass of water has a perfectly level surface because at this scale surface tension is relevant to the result, and there's an already available surface for it to bond to. If you overfill the glass a little, it'll gain a little curvature as surface tension tries to keep it all together.

Furthermore, a better metaphor for the water covering the earth: you begin with a mass of water approximately equal to all the water on earth. This will be far smaller than the earth as it's all in one place rather than a thin layer on the surface. Drop a big rock (think the size of manhattan) into the middle. Rock is more dense than water and will inevitably be pulled toward the center, but the center will also shift toward the rock and after a long time, the center of mass for the rock will become the center of mass for the now impure sphere of water. Keep dropping rocks in until there's shitloads more rock than water and you've got the earth.

Centrists are the scum of the earth.

But what makes it change shape?

>David Cole: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Eric Hunt: The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>Eric Hunt: The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>Mike Smith: One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>the menace of the movies

L M A O

YOU ANTISEMITIC FUCKS ARE SO FUCKING DRAMATIC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure I tried finding it in google with the search query of "flat earth meme moon phases" but I found nothing of use

the moon is probably a hologram anyway

agree

Trumplets from leddit and raids have temporarily reduced the hate machine's potential. We'll be back to full capacity in about a week, minus any major changes I recon.

is he ok?