Summoned into a fantasy world by the human reincarnation of your dead pet cockateil

>Summoned into a fantasy world by the human reincarnation of your dead pet cockateil

What kind of bird fetishists is this shit aimed at?

>What kind of bird fetishists is this shit aimed at?
chick magnets

>those biologically accurate branch grasping feet

Gosh darn I've already beat the meat today.

Heh.

Birdfags pls go.

>Summoned into a fantasy world by the human reincarnation of your dead pet cockateil

i'd fertilize her egg if you understand my meaning

Japanese bird summoning spaghetti.

Do they fuck?

CARLOS

Bestiality is wrong user.

Kotori is my waifu.

They have finally run out of ideas

>Implying that wasn't 7 years ago

It was a cute SoL for the first few chapters but it looks like it's going to descend into mediocre summoned story cliches real soon.

>tfw you had two pet cockateils who were brothers.
>tfw one died and the other cried for an entire week non-stop over it.
>tfw the last one died on your birthday.
>tfw you have their cages sitting in the garage.
>tfw you can't be summoned into a fantasy world by your two best bird bros, and go on adventures.

I'm depressed.

I dropped it hard after the demon battle. It was like five chapters with a huge ass wait for translations and its was just Tats getting OP powerups he didn't even need.
I loved the part where he was shitty and depressed and it was about him wanting to not be shit anymore so he could not be a burden on best girl. The author just said fuck that and now he's SSS+ tier even better than her and that makes me mad.
I wish there was more focus on him adjusting to suddenly having a perfect girl devoted to him, or him learning to accept that she was his bird and transferring though feelings over. But no, author handwaved that shit.
It's like he said "I'm going to take this premise then just ignore all the interesting parts about emotions and just make it a sad lonely guy who is no longer sad and lonely because his pet is now a hot super loyal and talented member of society with stonking tits to boot'

>they're twins smug shotas
>learn how to be smug from them
>go on smug adventures with the three of you out smugging each other
>all them bishoujous all other you
>just smug them all out of the way, you've got adventures to do
>the twins can gattai and turn into a massive bird mount for you that you then offer rides to bishoujous on just so that you can better smug them
fuck yeah motherfucker

Take my money.

Yes, they do.

Picked up.

Put down(like your sick bird).

Tesla, that's who. They just missed him by a few decades.

>see this thread like 1 post in
>ignore
>my 17 year old cockatiel passes away while I was out
>bury him in my garden
>remember the thread
>come here to post
RIP Jacko. Hopefully he summons me and we can go on adventures and shit.

she is not a bird...

>not a harpy
0/10

I'm sure he's being roasted and mutilated as dinner for a hundred demons in hell.

>Jacko would stand for that shit
Jacko was a badass user the stories I could tell.

>comparing a braindead rat with wings to the intelligence, elegance and grace of a cockateil

Jacko was a bitch

>this is a japanese bird
I want to fuck it.

>your cockatiel will never have melons for tits