France is 7%-9% Muslim

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France

Why is the percentage so much higher than Germany's or the United Kingdom?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.M.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/06/13/icelandic_government_to_receive_more_refugees_in_co/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilation_(French_colonialism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilado#Reality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hhs

Viva la Islam!

Not enough

Don't know, why don't you ask them?

Because of the colonialism over north africans.

en.M.wikipedia.org/wiki/France

Literally phonefaggotry and American or Anglos flags are the worse.

You can literally access this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
>France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe primarily due to large scale mass migration from predominantly third world North African and Middle Eastern countries

Makes sense

>other Anglos

Because the French are pussies who when physically removed from Muslim countries failed to physically remove every last mud from France.

Also you can double that 7-9% and add a few. Real number is 15-25%.

I think u got it backwards

France is infested by niggers and muslim, whats new, any French flag on this site is a Muslim, same goes with any Swedish, Belgian, Dutch or UKstan, in short EU is a shithole, most of Europe is a shithole, same goes for fucking US and the rest of the anglo cuck nations.

Don't worry, you will end up in the oven.

We've been importing them for a while, they were good cheap labor.
We should've learned from the US

>muh french pussies
you're 55% white burger
>MUH YUROPOOR MUH FROG MUH KEKED MUH NOT WHITE MUH SURRENDER

ok, muhammed.

ok, muhammed.

Because their politicians are shills and two thirds of the population are retarded cucks

Their entire playbook is to breed like rats. I think the real figure is more likely to break the ten percent mark

Lemme break it down for you :
Latin master race >>> Muslims >>> Nordcucks

ok, Muhammed, you win.

I'm muslim and this is one of the biggest bullshit you alt-rightists use without knowing what it means

Taqiya is hiding your faith if you are in a situation where it can cost you death
Islam actually despises treachery and deception

They gave you a pc Abdullah?

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/06/13/icelandic_government_to_receive_more_refugees_in_co/

>icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2017/06/13/icelandic_government_to_receive_more_refugees_in_co/

we did learn from the best, Muhammed.

thanks snori cuckson

>Invade Turkic and Iranic lands
>MENA is now filled with Turks and Kurds

Karma works on both sides

We will capture Rome and make it the capital of the French Caliphate

its Snorri.
Dont you have to go somewhere and pray, mecca is that way >

It works though so we'll keep using it. Hope there's plenty of room in Morocco for all the Muslims we'll be deporting.

What about the other three terms? Yea Taqiya is what the shills put out to have people saying the wrong words

Because of their former colonies, all muslim countrys.

True, brother!

(Rape, genocide, and slavery are still cool though)

how do we know you're telling the truth tho

>Islam actually despises treachery and deception
nice use of taquiya there

I don't believe these stats of 7-9%, I think its way higher, it certainly feels that way!

>Source: Wikipedia

Ameridumb anyone

We need educated manpower indeed
Hopefully you'll deport them after they finish high school

UK is a containment zone, they are going nowhere, and please for the love of god, ban assault 5L mayo buckets, and camping propane tanks, what are you thinking ?
Have you banned car battery's yet ? as the acid seem to trending in faces ?
How the crumbling tourism going and the failed brexit, Germony gonna suck you chavs rite back in, keep voting until Hanz is happy.

France also has the highest percentage of Jews in Europe. That might tell you something.

You can look up any serious website (wikiislam isn't one)

"Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear") is an Islamic term which refers to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution" Wikipedia

What three terms ?

>In his guidelines to the army leaders, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) would command: “Wage war in the Name of Allah and in the Cause of Allah. Destroy those who disbelieve in Allah. Fight and do not embezzle the spoils of war; do not break your pledge; do not mutilate [dead bodies] and do not kill children.” [Muslim]
>Abu Sa‘eed Al-Khudri, may Allah be pleased with him, narrates that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: “On the Day of Judgment, there will be a banner raised for every person guilty of betrayal. It will be raised in proportion to the extent of his [or her] culpability; and there is no form of treason more serious than that committed by a ruler.” [Muslim]

:)

Actual reason: Lybia, Algeria, Tunisia, Marocco, Syria and Lebanon where French colonies. Algeria was even a French departement, litteraly a part of France. Therefore muslims started to migrate to France significantly earlier then to Germany or the UK. And before you go "but Pakistan". British India was never that integrated into the British empire like North Africa was in France. It's also a lot closer. Just hop the Mediteranian. It's a historical difference not a political one.

That's spanish you fucking nigger.

>Why is the percentage so much higher than Germany's or the United Kingdom?
yes why?
dumbass
that's not a political thread
that's /bant/

white men are to lazy to do cheap labour and white entrepreneurs are to greedy to pay them decent wages. Seems whites are also incapable of anticipating consequences of short term decisions.

J U S T

>we
rich people did
they tried to undermine the commie unions by doing that; cheap labor was good for their bank account
the richs failed, immigrants joined the unions, and their descendant are destroying the country
thank you rich morons

We Wuz French an Sheet.

Hey! What's this?!

>french people are okay with this

And this?!

He's not, it's just taqiya.

Implying that every muslim in 1,6 thousand gorillions follows that hadith and every school interprets the same way, etc.

Nothing that a good old genocide can't change

Hey! What does this have to do with actual subject which is the falseness of the "Taqiyya" excuse used by the alt-right?!

>Implying that every muslim in 1,6 quadrillion lives in a western counry

Ours spend their times to fuck in the hope to get financial helps

how about you jump from a tall building with wings of Hassish fastened by fake Rolex ??

It was 7-9% at least 6 years ago. Seems legit.

Again, you're using words you don't understand
Please document yourself

They were the first Euro country to cuck themselves and allow mass muslim migrants from Algeria to come

Jews. Only four names are mentioned on the leftist side on the wikipedia page for May 68.

>Lead figures
>(((Non-centralized leadership)))
>François Mitterrand
>(((Pierre Mendès France)))

>The students (((Daniel Cohn-Bendit))) and (((Alain Krivine))) had emerged as prominent figures at that time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France

Leading intellectuals, such as the marxist Derrida (a sephardic jew born in Algeria), were also jews, or some form of intersectional drone like the homo Foucault. It was Derrida who invented deconstructionism (social constructs, etc), the purpose of which was to deconstruct Western civilisation, with particular targets being values and traditions, patriarchy, gender and sexuality, and the very basis of meaning itself. He also advocated paedophilia, actively campaigning on signed petitions for the abolition of the age of consent.

May 68 was the revolution that overthrew white Christian France.

How about you actually try to make up some arguments instead of answering with a pathetic argumentum ad personam ?

t. totally not taqiya

this is the reason, french considers anybody in their ex colonies a frenchman.

In the same wiki article.
In 2004 (where is no alt-right or political made-up terms like you said - nice argument ad hominem)

>I'm muslim and this is one of the biggest bullshit you ALT-rightists

this. btw, deconstructivism isn't all bad, one can also use it to desconstruct the left and show it is all based on racism, sexism and weakness

I'd rather just beat the living shit out of you, talk is cheap.

This.
He should look at his rat family in Birma. This rat treatment is soon coming to Europe.

>anybody in their ex colonies a frenchman
We aren't you anglos

These data suppose every sandnigger coming from maghreb to be a muslim, which is not correct. From my daily life, I'd say 45% are not muslims.

If you spoke the truth about your kin you were all long dead already. Fuck you and your tagiyya.

Kurwa!

France is the most infected, but truly Sindri, even Iceland is infested ny now.

>In a radio interview on 2 June 2014 Ibrahim Sverrir said that members of the Association of Muslims in Iceland wanted certain affairs to be governed by Sharia, including inheritance and family matters.

>official figures keep muslim population low on purpose. real percentage is 12%.

>also there is significiant number of non-muslim non-european population in france which is estimated to be 8%

>today, 20% of france population is non-european.

>ethnic french birthrate is 1.4

>non-european french birthrate is 2.3 for muslims and 2.7 for others.

>without new immigration, france is still going to be 50% non-european by year 2040.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilation_(French_colonialism)

> French taught their subjects that, by adopting French language and culture, they could eventually become French
>Here Africans were afforded all the rights of French citizens.

come again?

What are you exactly trying to say ?

Stop saying things you don't understand and educate yourselves

>French taught their subjects that,

So we were all in Africa teaching negroes that they were French

Are you fucking dumb ?

When I was in collage 27 years ago, I met a French Muslim exchange student. France has had large scale immigration longer than Germany.

That figure is an incorrect prediction, it assumes that the population will rise from 310 to 439 million.

If the population remains the same ~310 million (roughly), then white percentages will be MUCH lower.

There is nothing unclear for me.
This is fucking muslim invasion into Europe.
You have to go back.

yup the leftist nuts are at full force wanting Iceland to be full www.is.is
so they can host the fucking webpage here, the faster rest of Europe wakes up to the fact, UK, Sweden, France and Germany are now scumbag nation that we should cut all ties with and have strict visa controls, implemented no later than yesterday, so atleast we can enjoy them burning to the ground form a safe distance, nothing but a nuke can fix them now.

its a cancerous tumour that must be cut off, there is no time for discussion any more only a swift brutal, final solution, to cut the cancerous tumour away.

Both Western Germany and DDR had guest worker programs since 70s. These Turks in Germany aren't refugees, most of them are second generation immigrants. There are less of them in Eastern Germany because in DDR they weren't allowed to have children (forced abortion or deportation in case of pregnancy).

I'm living in my country so no need to say "you"

I doubt that Merkel is a muslim, and that leftist parties are run by muslims. You should learn to blame the right people and actually act against them.

You can't try to put out flames in your home while a madman with a flamethrower is still having fun with your upper floor

France has historically gone through ethnic replacement.

Did you know that France was once the land of the now extinct mainland Celts, the Gauls? Most of all modern day ethnic frogs are basically germanics that happened to be latinized and thus broke off of the greater Germanic heritage due to forming a lingual barrier. They aren't related to the Gauls, which were ethnically cleansed.

I know English isn't your first language so refer to my first post. You taught Muslim Africans in your colonies that they were french, they move to your country.

You understand now?

Guess what will happen to them?

I think he's trying to say that the French people didn't do that, or vote for it, or influence that policy in any way. Their government did it.

I would hang them by the balls if I were you so I guess you should be doing the same thing, but to be able to achieve that you have to stop muttering on the internet and act IRL

I dont really know what modern day french people think but they certainly thought that in the 19th and 20th century.

>You taught Muslim Africans
Fucking subhuman i never went to Negrofrica and it is the same for 99.99999999% of the French so keep your "You taught"

same shit so what.
Do you believe the propaganda as well like Subsaharan Africans and average dumb low class portuguese?
>Portugal, along with France, was one of the only countries colonizing in Africa which introduced the idea of assimilation of the colonized people into the population of the motherland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilado#Reality
>In this perspective, Portuguese rhetoric, which stressed the luso-tropical myth of a particular affinity to non-European cultures,including the emergence of mestiço populations and an easy way to assimilation, appears as pure and voluntary hypocrisy. The myth would have been created to hide the abuses inherent in the colonial system.

With assimilado policy, we also put a ban to Metropolitan Portugal to not bring Africans here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_Act
>This image of the easily adaptable Portuguese who populated the colonies of Africa and America, thanks to their lack of prejudice toward black and Indian women, was to remain one of the strongest ideological artifices of Portuguese colonisation

If this was still in vigor specially the version fo 1930, no Goan Indian mixed would never be the Prime-Minister of this country.

The picture points out how Muslims use a different meaning of what is true to push their own agenda. It lists examples of how the Model Muslim man, Mohammed, who is the guiding principle of Islam, has committed various amounts of deception and later calls it fairness.

Your entire religion stems from twisting the truth right down to the conquest of Mohammad himself, so it's no surprise that when Muslims are called out for deception they have no excuse other than reciting a verse that has either been condemned by most Muslin scholars or has been usupred by newer texts of Islam that allows for Taqiyya to exist.

Only 80% of the Population are White, including all European migrants, if you Keep in mind that there are ethnic minorities natively living there one could estimate that only 60% of France's inhabitants are Ethnic French.

I know. But no one ever does that. I used to be a leftist when I was studying English. Every method they come up with can be turned against them. That's what the alt right partly is I think. Rational, logical people using the methods they were taught by the left to call Shakespeare racist and sexist against the new hegemony of leftist degeneracy.

Last time estonians shot this kind of scum here. Hanging by the balls is barbarian approach.

Actually 40-45% of the population is French, the rest is composed of Arabs, Bretons, Occitans, Italians, Basques, Spaniards, Flemish, Alsatians, Cosricans;

But it is still better than being a fake peope like Germans.

>Trusting Wikipedia on this
25% of our pupils are muslims. Add blacks and others, add legal and illegal immigration, add refugees.