What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/host.madison.com/news/local/crime/janesville-police-looking-for-woman-who-stole-in-meat-from/article_7ab294e7-5deb-5538-9490-f9aa85435337.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws

Wouldn't live anywhere else in this country

ATM it's being betrayed by #AmnestyDon.

>>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>greentext

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN BEEN TO MINNESOTA, ALSO KNOWN AS SWEDEN'S EXPANSION PACK
>MINNEAPOLIS
>MINNEAFRICA

Only rural and suburban retards supported Trump. All the city people voted Hillary.

>Only rural and suburban

so...only white people?

last stand of the white man

I can second that. Currently living a block away from MOA and holy shit am I the minority

Besides Ohio and Michigan it's all fly over country/hiking trails.

t. Dixiecuck

>tfw comfy white suburbs
The only downside is all the cringy "All are welcome hurr" virtue signalling signs, but that's just par for the cucks

>Living in Rogers 98% white

IBG

Only bad thing about midwesterner is that they're traditional republicucks. They're the type of people to support Paul Ryan instead of Trump. And support Ben Shapiro instead of Richard Spencer.

The type of cancer to say "T-there's nothing wrong with black people, I-I just don't wanna live in a black neighborhood".

If they can just fix that, they would be perfect. Kansas City is a pretty comfy city

>t. doped up druggie
you're full of shit

>Richard Spencer.

Where's your kekistan flag, faggot?

Lots of agriculture.

Yellow corn is inferior, should not even be considered corn.

>thinking /r/the_donald kiddies support based richard spencer

where's your civic nationalist bumper sticker, cuck?

nothing happens here at all. keep moving along.

Lack of good jobs here in Ohio

meth labs and overweight burger mongrels eating corn everyday

Took this back in may

and natives smoking meth/killing eachother

>LOOK AT ALL THE OPINIONS I HAVE

>Being this much in denial
Woo, lad.

The cities still have a substantial liberal presence. At least in Madison Wisconsin there's a few gay clubs and plenty of raging feminists to go around. And that city is only around 250,000 population, hardly big by most standards. Wisconsin used to be a blue state though so it's no wonder. And the colleges churn out these liberal types like hot cakes.
Hopefully that all turns around with Trump's presidency.

I always try to take pics of vehicles when they are like this

It's kinda true. The cancer has gone metastatic. No part of the USA is going to be truly safe.

Minnesota/Wisconsin are literally about to become the tech capital of the world. Move here quick so you can be part of the planned utopia.

Failing cities run by dems surrounded by growing blue collar suburban/rural areas. Lots of tool and die/agriculture.

Corn, meth, and old people

Excellent cost of living as well.

outside of the college towns and chicago, it's a boring druggy uneducated shithole

Stay mad inferior Dixie cucks

There was corn long before the Columbian Exchange, genius.

What's the tech industry like out here? I know it's nothing like MD or CA in relation to jobs, but I don't want to live in either of those states.
t. Software engineer

And it wasn't the yellow stuff.

>tech industry
If you don't want MD or CA, then you wouldn't want Seattle, another tech center, either. Mb TX or NC is a good place for you.

if your looking for a place in a midwest with a strong tech industry try Minneapolis or Columbus. or Chicago if your up for it.

>Not to hot not to cold

I think you mean:
Way too hot or way too cold no middle ground

>Muh soy

>Not blacked or beaned
You'd be surprised of the beaner presence and nigger presence in the midwest. Ever been to Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, or St. Paul?

>lib'd/queer'd
See above
>too hot or cold
We have awful weather. It gets to 96-105 in certain parts of the midwest, and gets down below freezing for months in the winter. Certain parts don't get snow - just ice.

>Containment Cities
And those containment cities dictate the state's color

>Industry
And unfortunately it's Dying

The rest of what you say is valid, the midwest really sucks for the lack of things to do, but I wouldn't live anywhere else(Except maybe Wyoming or Montana). I live in Central IL, and it's pretty shitty here.

Everything is dying, not even Howard Buffet can breathe enough life into my city to keep it thriving.

Wisconsin- google.com/amp/host.madison.com/news/local/crime/janesville-police-looking-for-woman-who-stole-in-meat-from/article_7ab294e7-5deb-5538-9490-f9aa85435337.amp.html

>live in Atlantic Canada
>meet a qt gril from ohio living here
>lives downtown in a hipster area with roommates
>homeschooled
>classical pianist, loves bach and beethoven...teaches and plays professionally
>proud American, flag hanging in her window
>very Christian, sings in church choir

What are the chances she's repilled? I'm thinking about revealing my power level.

I live in Indiana. It smells like shit,there's a fuck ton of bugs, all the drivers are assholes, there's no pedestrian crossings, high as fuck taxes, and any attractive woman is already married. I can't wait to move back from where I came from.

Hyper loop from chicago to minneapolis when?

Like this?

Coastal trash stay out

We chill and drink beer

On the opposite side of town, a very white neighborhood.
Most of Bloomington is a suburban utopia.

We put Trump in the White House.

Where in Indiana does it smell bad? Are you in Gary or were you just dumb enough to get a house next to an ethanol or dog food plant?

Iowafag reporting in

It's nothing but corn, old people, and drug addicts. But it is like 99.9 white so