Imagine if the US looked like THIS

Imagine if the US looked like THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=6DLQ_fyFkzA *99% white folks* except for the spics at the start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most of it does look like that.

really?

This.

Drifted for a bit after the military up and down the west coast and Northern Midwest and I couldn't believe how night and day it is from places like SoCal.

Shit even the CA Central Valley has places that looks like that, also met White people who still had pride in themselves. Being a non-white, it was refreshing, reminded me of my white friends from the Muhreens

lmfao what part of the country do you live in?

like the early 90s? i member

those are the cia behind him not body guard, they are literally making a puppet out of him

I live in a decent town that's about 99% white

my question still stands

Whats new? i can't believe people actually think SD arent secretly racist/nazis

PNW, Northern Midwest, some places of NorCal

Pretty much anywhere cold brah

I really want to move out to the midwest, currently stuck in NJ atm. Any recommendations?

Omg it's the 50s

youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc

Do you think the niggers and spics are freaking out over this?

Save money, apply for a job somewhere comfy and move

I know its easier said than done but its really the best way, once you have a job and are raking in the money, you should be able to adjust to the cost of living of a midwest state, especially if you're coming from a place like NJ.

Leave your Yankee bullshit and rudeness there though, I noticed this too in SoCal faggots who visit the midwest and eve PNW, they're so used to being assholes and being around assholes that they can't cope with being around actual, decent and polite people

America is white.

It should be whiter though. Can I come? I'm swedish btw not a cuck swede

That's more like it!

shit is fucking lame

While i was in the service I learned to get rid of that, I did a cross country trip and Indiana really caught my eye

Stay out of these states

>America think this is white

>While i was in the service

Muhreens? I learned a thing or two about respect and the importance of assimilation in the Marines, thank God I did and even though I did so voluntarily, they'll make you learn whether you want to or not.

I plan on moving somewhere Midwest or or Northern Midwest, somewhere isolated so I don't attract attention for being a bean. I still think California can use a bit of BLEACHing

Nice!

looks like mongrels

nah I was on the brown water side of the navy

>Brown Water

Riverine? Never met any of you guys, only blue and green side shipmates, I had to deal with the Blue side fags a lot.

That's still 180 million white people you nigger

says the gook infused slaveshit