Can someone please explain to me why ISIS is still a problem...

Can someone please explain to me why ISIS is still a problem? Drop me off in Syria with nothing but a sniper and a pistol with a silencer and I guarantee ISIS won't be a problem anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvph0r09nDU
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
archive.is/Yi1Oz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They recruit people online. Most of the terrorists in UK and France were born there.

Then drop me off in Europe after Syria, they will be gone within 48 hours

>Drop me off in Syria with nothing but a sniper and a pistol with a silencer and I guarantee ISIS won't be a problem anymore
you're one hell of a 10 year old

Because ISIS isn't real. It's a meme created by CIA just like Sup Forums's Sam Hyde.

The hope is to create a global fear of Islam (those folks telling you islamaphobia is bad is literally trying to instil islamaphobia in you) in order to allow its influence to further spread. Either this is an initiative by Mossad, Saudis, or libtarded Western politicians who believed the meme.

This kind of "fear" tactic works well. The jews utilized this throughout centuries to make themselves look like they had power and control, so much so that they actually ended up with it due to fearful cuck whites giving it to them.

KYs you little cuck faggot. ISIS will gape your silly little anus

>Drop me off in Syria with nothing but a sniper and a pistol

Woah calm down there Akmed. Sounds like you're about to have a sexual emergency.

Because ISIS is a proxy from Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia is our ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvph0r09nDU

>OP in a nutshell

isis is one of the last stage before completely eradicating islam and we will all cheer unfortunately. you all got tricked that islam is evil in it's roots. it comes from the same source where christ comes. christ was crucified by kikes, mohammad was poisoned by kikes. they finished off christianity before the industrial revolution and now it's islam's turn. when this is done, they will propose a new global religion

ok tough guy

Fuck you guys, excuse me for having balls

>Needing a sniper and a pistol
Just give me a sword!

The one that talks the loudest is always the biggest coward on the battlefield. Fuck off faggot

You may have balls, but you lack brains.

>ISIS
>SYIRA

you think i give two stinkin fucks about the goat fuckers in Syria ??????

its the ones in The UK, France, Germany that need to be dealt with.

This isnt call of duty faggot

Egalitarianism is the new cult religion.

>needing a sword

Good luck finding them, lol

Why is DPRK still a thing? Drop me off in North korea with a butterfly knife and my trusty katana and the war will be over by tomorrow

Because they are run by Israel, and Israel has been developing ethno specific diseases since its inception. That is the level of evil you're fucking with.

Because ISIS is supported by the Amerikikes, they provide them weapons while Russia is droping bombs on them.

You should start by killing yourself.

Drop me off in Brussels with nothing but a spork and the EU wont be a problem anymore.

Because you fund them

Mark Wahlberg pls

What did you say about me you little bitch?

edge, the post

BASED
A
S
E
D

IKR?
>tfw these shitskins are still a thing
Thanks Trump

You might kill one before they capture you, hold you for a week in shitty conditions then saw your head off on camera.

Don't you have people to rob you gypsy

75,000 of them are dead. the few remaining are hiding.

Truly edgy maymays OP totally not a faggot

Not in my experience. But keep pretending.
Needing a fork

because they have been created by either (((them))), the CIA or both..

where do you think they get those shiny news American trucks from?

I will defend m'lady from sharia law

>teleports behind suicide bomber
>pssht, nothin' personal Muhammed

Yeah, no.

Nothing cones from the same source as christ. Its herasy and blasphemy and teaches salvation through works and a non trinitarian god. If God isnt trinitarian then why does he refer to himself in plural in genesis

60,000 to 80,000 ISIS members have been KIA'd in Syria/Iraq

ISIS total man-power was estimated at over 100,000 at it's peak (conservative number)

How do you think they've been able to fight on like 10 different fronts?

Needing a spork

>Drop me off in Syria with nothing but a sniper and a pistol with a silencer and I guarantee ISIS won't be a problem anymore

I will accompany you user.

ask america

Civilian who uses the term sniper will defeat ISIS... I have more faith in the guy from pol who went into Afghanistan I believe it was with night-vision, a bible, and a 6 foot claymore long sword.

everything comes from the same source of christ because god is one. ignore the so called holy books, kikes made sure to alter them according to their agenda BUT it still doesn't matter because everything serves god

miserable manchildl spotted

>CIA
Mossad*

Reminder that Israeli Jews don't like providing medical treatment to non Jews (see Baruch Goldstein refusing to treat a wounded Palestinian while in the IDF, prior to killing Palestinians on Purim). Now IDF give supplies and medical treatment to "sunni" rebels.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

archive.is/Yi1Oz