You try and get on the train

you try and get on the train

this guy blocks you

what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blow Up

I bow down and pray to Allah.

>OH NO NOT A MANLET FROM KEKISTAN
>*his paki stink makes you sneeze*
>*gets blown down the carriage*

Do my part and ask what's in the parcel.

I square up to all 5'2" of the little mudslime shit and order him to move like the bitch he is.

Doesnt Sadiq Khan feel any shame or worry at all about the fact that terrorist attacks have increased tenfold since he became mayor? To me that doesn't look good for his stats but I guess that makes racist or whatever so the liberal logic is safe? I don't get it.

typical aucuckold

i saw him on the tube once
he looked awkward. like he didnt want anyone to recognise or talk to him

Run him over with my truck. Its just part and parcel of living in a major city afterall.

Here is your parcel, Sir

winner

>lidl bag

Jesus fucking christ, bongs. You almost stopped a nation of whites from being free from across the fucking atlantic ocean while wearing bright red targets. Wake the fuck up already.

>Lidl
This is Dixie country, shove him out of the way

>Muslim.
>Shops at anti-white Lidl.

Checks out.

He looks like Tim Heidecker

Those men are dead and gone, and before you get too high up on your soapbox, there are very few men of the same caliber as those who defeated them alive here today either.

This place is probably the closest thing to any of it and we just sit here pissing and moaning all day every day while our countries irrevocably turn to shit around us.

someone shop a lidl bag on this

If someone blocks you on "tha tube" you have to make firm eye contact use your big man voice and whisper excuse me into their ear whilst popping two fingers into their butt and licking their cheek as you go around them

That's what a British guy told me once.

How can a supremely punchable manlet in any way block you?

Punch him in the face, steal his wallet and tell him being mugged is part and parcel of living in a big city cunt, before I leave I piss on Ahmeds face.

We have to bring it out of this board. I spent the last two years in LA and I definitely made a lot of enemies with my opinions but it was necessary to reach the people I could. Its a pain in the ass but we have to share what we have here in our public sphere. And I agree, those men are gone but they were farmers before they were generals.

>bruh

Annihilate the four foot eleven cunt and demand a jury of white English men.

Its all part and parcel mate. Then I blow up in a wave of multiculturalism. then drink some tea in hell.

go vote here and return

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

>what do you do?

Say "excuse me" as I force my way past him.

When will the people of England rise up against Muslims? Enough is enough

Why is he shilling for a German supermarket chain? Does he feel no national pride?

god i cant wait to leave this country.

Pshhhh, part and parcenel, kid
>teleports behind you
>unsheathes Excalibur

Th bomb that went off today was right next to FINSBURY PARK MOSQUE yet again.
Parsons Green road is exactly where that Welsh guys van hit a crowd of Muslims.
No surprise. Another multicultural bomb of peace.

*teleports behind him*
Psh nothing personnel kid
*throws bacon at him*

Media gets the rope too
All celebs are criminals if they have spouted PC

>lidl bag

Are Lidl bags a new supremacist symbol?

Sadiq Khan is an Islamist lawyer elected by Islamists in a piss take on democracy
It will only get worse
It will not be long before Muslims are claiming western cities are their caliphates
SJW talk will encourage this
Globalists want this
Their excuse to destroy all religions and philosophies except their own propaganda

Please someone shop huge flames behind him and meme it

Kek

>LIDL

Interesting,...

Don't be a fag, bin that bag.

man the loopoons?

Ask him if he has any parts of parsley

Probably finger his hairy asshole

Lad