LITERAL HAPPENING!

ALEX POISONED!

There are leaks coming from the Infowars studio that Alex literally cant get up! His personal physician is on his way to Austin. First stone. Then Trum and now Alex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He forgot to take his dose of super male vitality

Sources ?

Not a surprise. I tought that Knock-Out pills where shady when I first saw.

I warned you about remote electronic mind control. you didn't listen. they don't actually need to poison anyone they can do it all from a distance with electronics.

Lets wildly speculate as to what happened so Salon can screenshot our posts and pass them off as news later. I bet an intern fucked up and filled his gallon jug up with city tap water.

Did he forget to use water filter?

bacon

Doubt it. He probably over dosed on rare earth, crystal iodine from deep under the ocean floor. There is a specific warning on the bottle that if you take more than 250 mg daily (OBD) you risk over vitalizing your pineal gland which in rare cases can lead to permanent shock.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened based on the symptoms he's been exhibiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
he's gay now

he is live right now

The madman actually did it. He drank the tap water to show the world what happens and now he's turning into a gay frog!

This, fuck off

maybe is a rerun

Bumping to see if the CIA heart attack gun can bring down Subversive Jones

fuck off shill

Proofs or GTFO

kek
/thread

u my friend have the mind of einstein, and i applaud u

ALEXANDER EMERICK JONES HAS OVERDOSED ON REDPILLS

INTERDIMENSIONAL SHAPESHIFTING CHILD MOLESTORS INCOMING NOW PREPARE YOURSELF THIS IS THE INFOWAR

calm down ahmed

>(((live))(

And I thought he was smart enough to not take any of the shit he sells...

Known about this and MKULTRA since I was a kid....the existential dread has always been with me and I worry for people like AJ who go against the governers grain.
Literally the only thing keeping Jones from outright being asassinated is his aware fanbase....and the CIA can STILL make a death look natural.

Anyone here suffering from chronic illness due to vaccination? I came down with juvenile diabetes after getting a round of military booster vaccines - literally the afternoon after I got the shots I was doubled over with vomiting and diarrhea for two weeks, and then my pancreas died.
I can't be the only unlucky one here... Do you think CIA gave Jones diabetes and he's going into hyperglycemic shock?? (It's another CIA technique for making deaths look natural)

I'm on the scene right now. It's not looking good. He's out cold and has been unresponsive for a few hours. He's breathing, but only barely. His people refuse to bring him to a hospital or call an ambulance, for some reason.

You guys do realize he's the WWE of Radio Shows, yes?

He's fine.

Just drank too much
B O N E B R O T H

Family member of mine developed T1 diabetes and autism from their vaccinations. This was in the 70's though.

>alex jones says he has a feeling someone will temper with his supplements in the future, causing someone to die
>this

He needs to go back to /x/ and stay there

underrated post

hes a jewish shill for attempting to cover up pizzagate

Noooooo! you were supposed to filter the water first! :^(

Did cnn tell ya that soyboi?

AJ was banned from the UK after Pierce Morgan got BTFO. Nice try bong.

>It's an ad for supplemental pills

Alex really taking one out of the globalist playbook

True or not I pray for Alex

Diabetes AND autism???
*thinks for a moment*
*realizes what website this is*
Oh shit.

OP is a faggot who falls for shitty Alex Jones fake news and conspiracies.

Kek

what the fuck do you even mean by that you dumb plebbitor?

HOLY SHIT ALEX IS LETTING SOME GUY SHOUT ABOUT JEWS FOR MINUTES ON END

That guy knew his history. Wow.
The next caller "I never knew the jews created the hurricanes" kek

>First stone
what happened to stone?

Heavy metal contamination from colloidal silver solution?

yeah thats where auto immune diseases come from. they're all related also, diabetes, hiv aids, ebola, sars, zika

there is documentation in the congressional record that these things were funded and developed to attack certain ethic populations, and they do a snappy fine job of it too

It's probably polonium again. That's what they did to Stone, but he's immune to polonium. Stone needs to shield Alex with his body in a spooning position to absorb the radiation. This should be done at least hourly for days.

Alex, come to Israel. I will defend you with my zionist M-16!

fake and gay. Post a link with proof or get the f*** out.

His children are Israeli citizens

My high profile sources (and I'm not bragging, but I do have them, I'll just leave it at that) are telling me that the situation is rather grim. Having been scolded like a little bitch live on air by Dr. Steve Pieczenik, Alex Jones is fading both mentally and physically. He apparently spends his nights streaking along the streets of Austin TX, screaming "SCUM! GLOBALIST SCUM! AAAAAAAARGH! SUPER SALE!" at traffic lights. The man you may have seen on his programme during past few days is a double.

serious question: why is alex jones always so angry? Has he ever talked about his health? I bet he has extremely high blood pressure. Or is blood pressure and medicine a liberal conspiracy to him also?

wierd. after he criticized our country's walls.

Yeah that guy sounded like a crazy person at first but, he really handled it well and started laying down the info when AJ confronted him. High marks for that guy.

take this webm, peasant

Or arsenic from tangy tangerine

too much meth isn't good for you

i don't think he criticized them. Alex doesn't criticize anything that's jewish

Have you ever washed down super male vitality with a bottle of whisky? It changes a man.

>If you're high energy you are unwell and should see a doctor

Good. Hopefully he dies.

Top suspect Steve P
Alex and Stone were dead on with their story about Trump being slowly drugged with an addictive narcotic

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
One of Alex's best moments.

Israel needs it too, "The Answer to 1984 is 1948".

He wont, hes a pinnacle of health like Stone who's body is so alpha that he is lierally immune to polonium

John mccain on the other hand can feel his brain tumor growing every few seconds

ok hillary.

Well, Doc P is a regime change expert, and the revolution is always followed by purging the people how effected the revolution.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense tho. OH SHIT IT WAS A FAKE-OUT WHEN DOC P WENT AFTER PENCE. WE'RE ENTERING THE FINAL TIME-TRAVELING TIMELINE.

He put it very bluntly on Tuesday or whenever
>The Republic is first (meaning STATIST POWER)
>The President is always a distant second
>The people are a laughably distant third
That's how these people think and why killing a president or a civilian population is no big deal. All to maintain Big Brother. And yeah, they usually get away with their poison attacks which is why P went fucking bully mode on AJ this week

Im sure his colleagues over at stratfor will help pay the medical bill..

>Not posting the best version

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

He means the structure of the country. That has and should outlasted the lifetimes of the people operating within that structure.

We all know Trump will get through 4 years if he's lucky and 8 years if we're lucky, and the whole world will be lucky if it still has nation-states in 12 years.

these are deepstate shillposts

Prolly had too much of his own garbage fake supplements.

As someone whos read the original reports of the first Ebola outbreak and when AIDS was first presenting as PCP in young adults
I can say that AIDS blew up because of a retarded amount of underfunding/higher ups not giving a shit
And Ebola only spread because it spreads in rats, blood, and feces, and go figure Shithole, Africa has horrible hygiene
I dont think either could really be as wide spread as the alarmist media has you think
>Just dont fuck someone with HIV
>kill all pests on site (obviously)
>for all that is holy wash your hands
Good job, you did
Also Ebola has a Life-death ratio of about 50%, when untreated, and most of the people from that case were children/seniors
Becareful not to fall for alarmism, and if youre into following Global epidemics
READ
INTO
EPIDIMIOLOGY

Alex had too much Colombian marching powder before the show.

I've always found it amusing how every single (((Mythbuster))) attempt to recreate an ice bullet always still uses an explosive charge to drive the round. Never an airgun. They also ignore the possibility that simply calling it "ice" is an oversimplification... or that it isn't 100% water. (Obviously it can't be if it is also a carrier for a drug.) Something similar to pykrete, using organic compounds in the slurry, can dramatically change the properties of "ice."

Not to mention we've been using needle-less air injectors in the military for decades. You can push a chemical projectile short distances with nothing but a shaped burst of air alone. That gun was a prop for the meeting because normies wouldn't recognise a "gun" that didn't look like a pistol and only had a range of a few feet.

You think theyd really let you see what it looks like, hell theres probably different models, at this point, a thick cell phone could hold enough air, a briefcase, a thermis, a sleeve gun, theres no telling what it could look like

If he were poisoned, he would be in the emergency room, not waiting for his personal physician. sloppy publicity stunt

sure, he poisonned himself so his dumb followers will think the deep state got to him using the same poison they used on Trump
then Alex will miraculously recover using one of his miraculous product that he has for sale

Too many vitality pills?