Proposition to make a "whites only" word that blacks cannot say without being racist

This nigger and nigga shit is ridiculous. It's like saying Voldemort in Harry Potter. We should counter with a word only white people can say to red pill people that believe that the N word still needs to be demonized or people that don't understand how banning a race from saying something is itself racist.

"wage slave"

You chimps get more retarded with each passing day.

Negro
Tiznado
Prieto
Moreno
Moro

There is, its "Dad"

The obvious choice is "Racist", the stupid word no longer retains its root meaning any way.

this

> we should join niggers in getting buthurt about words
Typical nu-flag.

bigot, racist, massa

pick one

Programs

kaffir, google

Personally I would find it impossible to associate with a word like that, because I don't suffer from a permanent victim complex + crippling self image.

skunkbitch
We just need to popularize it.
>Sup, skunkbitch?
>Skunkbitch, what's popping?
>Skunkbitch, what are you consuming?

kill yourself skunkbitch

Can we make skunkbitch a thing?

popularizing is the hard part. Would probably get pinned by MSN as "the new racist word for racists"

Nigga.

That's our word now.
Same with senpai.
Lit.
And bruh.

Any black person saying these words should be beaten for cultural appropriation.

>cultural appropriation
We need to find a way to use SJW lingo for our own use. Confuse the shit out of them

My vote is for "employed". Already strikes fear into their hearts.

Saltine

No we need a word that just means anti white kinda like how Jews cry wolf about ''antisemitism'' we need a word similar with the word anti in it.

I often refer to the dirty kokujin in public. No one understands, except for a select, elite few.

>Proposition to make a "whites only" word that blacks cannot say without being racist

Cracker

We already have that. Its called being a productive member of society.

Anything with more than two syllables, really

>kekistan flag
>we
>n word

Use Cuck

The negro recoils at the sound of the word 'nigger'

The beaner recoils at the sound of the word 'spic'

The asian recoils at the sound of the world 'beta'

For whites, it's cuck.

Never have I seen a white man flinch and cringe so tightly at being called a cuck.
It's like reality crashing towards them as they realized, 'I'm a spineless, submissive whiteboi who stands idle as the Jews destroy my homeland...I've been called out for what I truly am - a cuck.'

We already have two, we just dont enforce it much if at all.
Honkey
Cracker
We just need to assert that these words are just as unethical.

'racist'

Most of the english language is already whites only

We have it already its called " cuck "

The word is "honky"

than tell me a word that only whites can say whitout getting called racist and getting their asshole raped by chimps

Honky or cracker is never going to make me chimp out. I laugh, because at the end of the day I know I can ruin someone's day and watch them devolve to their most animal instincts over one eloquent word, nigger.

SUMMERFAGS GET OUT RREEEEEEEE

We already have those

>I have a job
>I have a father

How about Newger. It's the "New" N word.

ahaha

Hahahaha this is what LE KEKISTAN ARMY actually thinks? That words make people recoil in fear? What a fucking faggot.

>Thanks Officer, have a good rest of your day

Father
its extremely offensive if a nigger says father with an -er sound on the end, and slightly less offensive if they say father with an -ah sound on the end. If they are referring to the word father it is socially acceptable to say "The F Word" but not for them to utter "father"

he's wrong about spics, we don't care if you call us that. niggers can't function if someone says nigger around them. niggers are pathetic. we used to call this nigger kid nigger in front of resource officer so he would chimp out and get in trouble.

We don't need one, you retard. The "N-word" and how whites creep around it is the only way Niggers can feel power in a white run society.
So if you want a term to describe white people, that can't describe blacks, try "Upper class" or "civilised", because Lord knows we don't need a white version of Niggers running round.

Hamskin. I started it and used to tell the blacks and Mexicans at work that only me and my hamskin bros can say that. I didn't over do it either.
>" hah this crazy ass hamskin"
>"ha mayne das funny der yoo u called bol hamskin"
> " yo bro it's cool this time but that's something we joke with each other about"
>confused and somewhat guilty nog stares

"please"

>hamskin
I like that. That might work honestly