TAKE THAT TERRORISTS

TAKE THAT TERRORISTS
LONDON WILL NEVER GIVE IN
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/908682324451250176

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP49oHXlIR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEFEND YOURSELVES YOU STUPID FUCKING BONGS

What do you think of the idea that once Muslims have a significant demographic representation, they'll have their hands on all of the West's nuclear weapon capabilities?

There was another one? I can't even keep track anymore.
Part and parcel.

I think the world would have gone to shit long before that happens. Anyway, South Africa gave up their nuclear weapons before handing their countries over to niggers. Should be okay.

>small fire
>terrorist attack

Britain and most of Europe is finished.

>Never be intimidated
Ok people are running and screaming in terror. They are quite obviously far past the point of "intimidation" you fucking shitskinned muslim midget.

What the fuck is wrong with the UK? So absolutely INTIMIDATED and DEFEATED that they literally refuse, on a collective scale, to do anything about Muslim terrorism.

Why the fuck is there a muslim running London? WHY?

Just nuke London already

self rule

So was it a Bucket? what kind of tard uses a bucket?

why is he taking issue with something that is part and parcel?

C'mon.

Does japan usually get this many terrorist attacks?
Asking for a friend

>londonistan
>bongs
Good one.

Now do what I say or the terrorists will get you!

Part and parcel,nothing to see here.

>posting the wrong version

south africans hated the africans though. these euro cucks will gladly had over the nukes to their muslim masters. oh my god, what if thats israel's plan all along? Get all the muslims into europe, give them nukes, then israel nukes europe while claiming self defense?

>"London will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism."
Because the plan is to roll over and die and let them take over. The ravens will starve indeed.

Part and parcel

Spread pic related on twatter lads

I wonder if he silenced big Ben to allow for the call to prayer to be more easily heard throughout the city

Forgot pic. Kek

I guess that would mean the end of israel. Which means the jews wanting mudslimes to overrun europe makes no sense.

Just subverted by it.

I want London to burn to the ground. Let nobody be spared. Wall it off and set it ablaze, I want to smell the burning flesh as I watch atop the wall.

Law proposal: For every citizen killed by islamic terrorists an equal number of top-ranking politicians with pro-islamic positions are to be killed as well. You know, live what you preach and all that jazz.

>intimidated or defeated

no thoughts on actually stopping shit from happening

This is the best example. People visit a memorial for terror victims for standing together, not being divided, not letting their lifes being influenced by terror. Someone in the background makes a prank and screams and the SJW immediatly get panicked and blindly trample down all the flowers they have put there. youtube.com/watch?v=HP49oHXlIR4

Thaaasss right, kill as many of us bongs as you wish, we will never bow to hate. Cucks.

>If you acknowledge your enemy's existence, you manufacture a timeline in which he will win
Canada did this

The bongs have a long love affair with Buckets.

...isn't this the guy that said terrorist attacks are just the price of living in a city?