The only way to save the west is through civic nationalism and it's beautiful

The only way to save the west is through civic nationalism and it's beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/facebook-advertising-anti-semitism.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-1&action=click&contentCollection=Business Day®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/facebook-advertising-anti-semitism.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-1&action=click&contentCollection=Business Day®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article
vid.me/GbZMb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But no one likes niggers user, not even niggers like niggers

Only with segregation, only with the freedom to promote same-race marriages

No we can't, cause blacks want revenge not equality

I don't want to get shit on my hands

The sad thing is that racists will never allow this. Right-racists see it as an abomination. Left-racists see it as destroying black identity.

Moderates who just want Americans to be American without being forced into a box by the color of their skin or the ancestry of their parents are denounced as lunatics by the right and "the real racists" by the left.

Everyone loves the dream, but we killed it.

sure, just keep all your filthy niggers and don't send them over here

Fuck off Jew.

Your Kuckerberg is afraid as you should be:

nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/facebook-advertising-anti-semitism.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-1&action=click&contentCollection=Business Day®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

>Facebook has said it will restrict how advertisers target their audiences on the social network after a report said some were able to seek out self-described “Jew haters.”

>In a statement dated Thursday, the company also said it would prevent users from indicating what type of ads they would like to see in an attempt to curb hate speech, adding that it had “no place on our platform.”

>The moves came in response to a ProPublica investigation that revealed that Facebook’s self-service ad-buying platform allowed advertisers to direct ads to the newsfeeds of about 2,300 users who said they were interested in anti-Semitic subjects.

Alternatively
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/facebook-advertising-anti-semitism.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-1&action=click&contentCollection=Business Day®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

Oc we dont support it
Oc we are race realists
Oc we know multiculturalism is not the cure but one of the problems
Western civilisation needs whites to prosper

>civic nationalism

Kek, blacks rejected Booker T Washington 100 years ago, and in doing do rejected any chance of them ever becoming fully integrated into society

>multiculturalism
>civic nationalism

I would really expect, of all people, a Francefag to know the difference between these two terms. Americans always get shat on for our shitty education system, but France apparently doesn't teach their children that their ancestors literally invented civic nationalism nor publicize that it is still the official policy of their government.

Meanwhile, France continues to put minorities in ghettos.

(((Civic Nationalism))) still does nothing to preserve White people.

>no one likes niggers
Your mom doesn't think so.

>Right-racists see it as an abomination. Left-racists see it as destroying black identity.

Both of these things are correct. Races should have their own homelands and live with their own kind. We already self-segregate as it is. Every minority group already advocates for their own self-interests, etc. It's the natural state of things with our species.

We should put them in camps tho.

>we know what evolution is now
>so let's be slaves to undirected processes
>mfw the natural result of this decision occurs

Civic nationalism will work once liberalism is dead and gone, and each race realizes their faults without putting blame on another race, therefore bettering themselves over time.

The "nationalism" in civic nationalism is a huge component. A majority of the minorities dislike America, thanks to liberalism. Once everyone is proud of their country again, no matter what the history was, the better our country will become.

Nowadays it's acceptable to hate the country and the president openly, and it's actually encouraged. Of course anyone can say they hate the country and president, it's their 1st amendment right to be able to do so. But now it's expected of people. You're a racist or Uncle Tom if you express any pride in your country. A couple days after 9/11 happened, Sammy Sosa of the Chicago Cubs ran across the outfield with an American flag in his hand to show how much pride he had in his country and nothing could break his spirit. Nowadays, if he did that after a terrorist attack, he'd be called a racist, an Uncle Tom, somehow anti-American, and best of all, a Trump supporter, as if it's a bad thing to support your democratically elected president.

What this all boils down to is if everybody in this country realizes that we all have a (((common enemy))), the country will band together and nothing will be able to break it.

Civic nationalism is retarded.
what ?
Nig gonna stop to chimpout coz muh flag ?
Its fucking genetic.
Unless you treat them as second class citizens, and give them orders ,they will always do the same.

No one abandons his race loyalty except retarded whites.

Some things are too deeply ingrained in us to be able to ignore.

>Not even Niggers like Niggers
So true. How can I become white. Shit I would even become a gook at this point. Just don't to be a Nigger any more Niggers are shit.

>my belief system is critically dependent on ignorance of the Baldwin effect
>my belief system is critically dependent on determinism

I know I'm being snarky, but sincere question: Do you believe that you are capable of making decisions? Or just people you don't like? I'm guessing the two of you will not have the same answer

"forced into ... ancestry of their parents"

I guess seeing parents as consenting to have a child and raising your scrawny, needy, crying ass to adulthood could be seen as force.

>color of their skin
Reducing my 30k year ancestry and culture down to color is a dehumanizing tactic you fucking psychopath

You are the bad guy, figure it out

top kek

Intentional misreading?
The sentence means being treated as a different category of person on the basis that (at least some) of their ancestors were of nationality X. Talking about babies here. It's a kind of genetic determinism.
>Reducing my 30k year ancestry and culture down to color is a dehumanizing tactic

That is, indeed, what I said. I am guessing you are a leftist by the way you accused me of being mentally ill for denouncing what you claim to denounce without phrasing it in terminology approved by the Democratic Party.

>Do you believe that you are capable of making decisions?

If we are, it's only to an extent. Most of our "decisions" are driven by instinct even if we don't realize it.

>BASED black man

Niggers and jews are never going to stop being niggers and jews.

I often have a sense of dread that this is true. But objective experiments seem to demonstrate that we are capable of non-deterministic actions.

I think everyone has had the experience of doing something they felt very strongly was the wrong choice. I think everyone has had the experience of deciding, "Fuck it! I'm going to do something different for a change."

Maybe there is a certain point where weighted randomization determined by the precise chain of input and responses thereto becomes indistinguishable from non-deterministic decision making. Maybe there is a tier of complexity that is difficult to see for us because it is our highest tier of complexity. Maybe we are all bio-chemical robots.

I know I feel like a skinner box when I make my pee-pee go whee, to paraphrase someone else, because my brain is not capable of a priori imagination per se.

>civic nationalism

How about fascist ethno-humanism

Imagine based blacks curbstomping jews while white space-marines gut muslims up close and roof-koreans pick off degenerates from afar.

That's the future I want.

Projecting again leftycuck?

>civic nationalism
>niggers + beaners

Get SHITTED America

Then just get a bunch of niggers who also hate niggers.

What's it like to be infatuated with niggers to the point of defending them whilst being the brunt of all their noghumor? You commies are all godtier cucks

I unironically agree but I don't think the nigs will which makes civic nationalism pointless.

You phrased that like you were proposing something similar, but different. While what you described was the exact opposite.

lel, please user, ky

vid.me/GbZMb

Nah, i'm good, thanks, I don't want to import people who literally want to take my freedoms away.

I've noticed that self-loathing almost always accompanies Leftism. White Leftists will talk more shit about white people than actual minorities will.

>everyone loves the dream
nope

I don't get the hate on civic nationalism. Culture and race go hand in hand but just not 100%. If you enforce the main tenants of white american culture, mostly white americans would exist, alongside a minority of basically "honorary americans"

If you physically removed all "non-americans" (marxists, homeless, trannies, niggers living on welfare, etc) you'd be left with an overwhelmingly white population and culture. I feel more comradery with Non-white Christians than white faggots.

I understand that civic nationalism doesn't work in the long term, but I still think it was pretty cruel to just kick "based blacks" out of the secret club when they genuinely wanted to be allies, and not in the "watch as I fuck your wife and impregnate her with my based black seed" sense, which is a total strawman. I think for the most part races should stick to their own kind, but I don't understand why there can't be some collaboration here. Heck, even Rockwell tried to reach out to the black community. Most of these people know that the left isn't on their side and that the west will die without whites, and if the right isn't on their side either then you're not giving these people a way out.

Why are asians so stupid?

agreed. we cant get rid of the subhumans, but to let leftist identity politics shred national unity only hurts everyone. a nation with an identity that supersedes individual loyalties is the strongest form of nation.

Fuck off.

I've always had non-white friends. I used to be able to make jokes with them about our races.
>playing video games
>black friend plays super agressively
>"ooga booga, calm down nigger"
>play defensively
>nigger friend: "yes, go for more assists, white faggot"

I can't talk to these friends anymore because of the leftist racial segregation.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Mao

The only way to create sustainable civic nationalism is through genetic engineering. You can't selectively breed humans like dogs and it takes a lot longer anyway as we live a few times longer than them. Synthesize fertilized eggs to create genetic equals with different physical appearances. Right now, civic nationalism is extremely burdensome and ultimately unsustainable.

The inherent racial divide was always there, you guys just used to play it off as joking for the sake of maintaining for friendship/having people to play video games with.

Just stop teaching people to rely on handouts. If they're really genetically inferior, they'll starve, shoot each other, or get sick and die. If they're really worthy of equality, they won't.

You're obviously a fucking mongrel shitskin who desperately wants the approval of Sup Forums.

Too bad. You are not welcome. You are not American. Western countries prospered because they were white. The less white they are the shittier they will become. No exceptions.

>The inherent racial divide was always there
Yeah and we were fine with it. Racial divide will always exist as long as race exists, just as how people will fight as long as different viewpoints exist.

Once race became the #1 issue in politics and how people see the country, my black friends drifted away.

If we could get rid of the welfare state we could probably get a lot of dindus to either leave voluntarily or chimp out and get killed in the process. The worthwhile ones wouldn't be affected.

based leaf

The problem is that you view ethnonationalism as being "racially absolutist." Take a look at history, user, not even Hitler's Germany was 100% German.

You can have a racially conscious unquestioned majority, and a small racial minority. Again, the Nazis did it. Honorary Aryan status was, for example, granted to all Jewish WWI veterans.

That's much better than racially blind civic nationalism. Civic nationalism is ultimately doomed to failure, because race tends to transcend nationality. Additionally, multiple studies show that increased racial diversity tends to decrease social trust and cohesion.

They were going to drift away regardless. You were friends out of convenience for playing video games. You didn't actually relate on any meaningful level.