Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWen1ghLfeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, I'd suck that shota dry.

Why this artist doing always shota x milf?

No way these milfs can have orgasm from such little penises

This artist is so good holy shit.

Just like you'll never be able to satisfy a woman with your micropenis.

Because he has god tier taste unlike you.

Bravo faggit, btw I have vagina, something you will never see IRL

They are pedos, they dont need big dicks to get off

>nigger
>short hair
Not even once.

I'd help that shota with his homework if it's the last thing I do.

The most erogenous zones in a woman's vagina are the clit and the first few inches of the cavity, but that doesn't matter since the cakes in these doujins find more pleasure in corrupting the cute shotas.

>women
>pedos

She's already orgasmed several times just from the thought of being with a shota.

tits or GTFO

Those are drawings, not real women.
But yes women pedos exist, they just almost never get reported because niceeeeee

Equality

youtube.com/watch?v=aWen1ghLfeQ

>I'm a girl!

No you aren't.

I forgot the artists' name. What is it?

These stories take place in an alternate universe where women aren't shit and the age of consent is 10.

I'm not a slut who would post my nudes on imageboard you idiot, go and ask your sister, maybe she will pity her virgin onii-chan enough to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs

And you aren't a guy either.

>has a vagina
>does not know how vaginas work

This isn't true. Women pedos do get reported but they're a small minority so you don't see them get in trouble as often because there's less of them.
They do often get lighter sentences though.

zafnop/esrahpnop

>because there's less of them.
This is false, there is not a single fact that would point that being female lowers your chances to have pedo tendencies

Is this, or are these, from a new release? I didn't find it in the first few pages of "shota eng." I need help. Please help.

I remember watching these and laughing my ass off back in 2007.

It's cute how anons thinks there are no girls on Sup Forums despite majority of people buying manga are females.

Plus it's not like having vagina makes you proof to being social outcast.

It's just rumors but I heard there have been women who even had orgasms completely sans peeny.

>There are females on Sup Forums because in Japan females buy manga

Nice logic.

I miss when Sup Forums made OC

send me there! onegai!

Not him but my local comic/TCG store is always full of girls/fuccbois buying shit manga like tokyo ghoul and talking about the latest "epic" like OPM

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

>It's cute how anons thinks there are no girls on Sup Forums despite majority of people buying manga are females.

What did user mean by this?

And I assure you those people post on tumblr, reddit or MAL, not Sup Forums.

I just realized there is Nora Higuma doesn't have a tankobon to his name yet.

You wish, Sup Forums is way very popular and mainstream compared to 5 years ago.

We still do, it's just reedit, and other shitholes I have no even idea they exist steal it and people here stop using it

That's a tan you retard.

Never been to a general thread here have you, its full of those people.

You are surrounded by femanons

>there are no girls on Sup Forums

But we're all little girls here.

This place is normalfag territory since moot sold it, I got banned for stupid things so many times it's not even funny how many SJW works as janitors and mods

Women who rape boys aren't a popular subject of study precisely because they are so rare, so there's not a whole lot of information out there to suggest what the root cause may be, but one likely contributing factor is that men who have been molested are more likely to end up molesting children themselves, while girls who were molested typically end up becoming crack whores or something.

If you were a girl (like me) you'd know that we get off from disc jockeying. You don't need a millimeter of penetration to get off if the right spot is being stimulated. And you just so happen to be able achieve that stimulation through pelvis on pelvis action.

And they are rare because most of the time their case is never made public.

It's just a tan you jackass

from what?

Regardless of the gender demographics, having non-social outcasts here is a detrimental thing and fucking normalfags need to die and fuck off, preferably in that order.

Who? the shota or the cow ?

This board is not your mental hospital user
Go seek help in real life.
Or dont wander outside your general

Disc.

Jockeying.

You know what a DJ does when he's making the "wicka wicka" sound, don't you?

Thats why people should read only Agata's stuff

my fucking fuck. just leave.

dude, rape is good. my cousin raped me and i have no repercussions whatsoever, we ended up doing a lot through out that year.
to this day, 12 years later, i'm not able to talk to any other women without expecting them to want to fuck, but there were no repercussions.

I dont follow, my virgin level is too high.
You mean just rubbing your clit

MTSP

>tanline
>nigger
Kill yourself idiot.

Source?

why do onee-sans love raping their shouta otoutos Sup Forums?

I'd suck the living shit out of that big ass oppai senpai
dry

Doesn't he doing web and doujin stuff that really can't make tank if it?

>you will never be raped by a tanned stacked tomboy with lust for deflowering a buy half her age
It hurts so much.

It's equally likely that so few cases are made public because they are so rare. That's conjecture.
>to this day, 12 years later, i'm not able to talk to any other women without expecting them to want to fuck
You could arguably call that a repercussion though, so it's not entirely accurate to say there are no repercussions depending on your perspective.

Ah, so you're MtF? This way to take your soapbox there.

>shota penises are like little worms or they over the top huge

Fucking gross and retarded

Nora Higuma is a god at /ss/ stuff.s His booru page is the best.

Fuck off, shotas with big dicks are the best.

What's the name of this manga? WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE ARTIST?! /SS/ is god tier taste

>old Sup Forums will never be back
>new Sup Forums will live on

people who say this are putting up an act. i had a friend like this, and as soon as a woman went out of her way to give him attention he lost his virginity in a heartbeat

>/SS/ is god tier taste
If you had god tier taste then you would know the name of the artist (゚∀゚)

IQDB you retarded piece of shit.

This artist makes me wish I was a shota

Shotas without big dicks doesn't suite me well

not him, but iqdb gives no match

>precisely because they are so rare
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Generally it's easier for a women to have sex and a female pedo can make a boy ""consent"" without violently raping them, so there is no crime to report. Also Rine et al. shows that non violent sexual contact has no such effect. There is no evidence for the causation of pedophilia being molestation, and a minority of child molesters are pedophiles.

> surrounded by busty Christmas cake femanons who lust for my bishonen D

I wish this was the case but it clearly isn't.

ah fuck, I am an idiot, press on saucenaw or whatever it is called

You mean regular sized dicks or taboolicious giant dicks.

Sadpanda also has an image search function.

I already used it and doesn't show anything retard, why would I ask then?!

I was having sex with my cousin when I was 6 and she was 17 so I sort of know how that feels.

i guess regular but a LITTLE larger

bigger than average

Look up