Honey, sweetie, boo boo, snookems

Why is this baby talk so widely used among liberals when they are arguing or correcting someone? How did it start?

Condescending smugness and overall sense of moral superiority

They are so blatantly condescending that they talk to you like a child.

god, how I hate chihuahuas.

They know their diseased wombs could never produce a child after so many abortions so they LARP as wise mothers, about the only time they get to feel like anything but a dried up whore

Idk but it usually gets me hard. What does name-call even mean?

So it's nothing but spinsters then?

They're appropriating misogynistic culture, sweetie.

>What does name-call even mean?
Umm sweetie, it's pretty obvious.

It was popularised by pic related who used to reply to Trump tweets like that. Bess Kalb.

Incidentally I found out today that "kalb" is Yiddish for "cow"

Because they're smug cunts

It's a back formation from name-calling, which means the act of referring to someone by a derogatory, descriptive noun, especially with intentional inaccuracy.

>Ex:
>You're a booger!
>She's just a coal-burner
>What a mouth-breather.

Terms used in name calling often use the agentive suffix.

t. linguist

Honey has been used in gay circles since forever
It's even got its own corruption: 'Hunty'

holy shit, that smug fucking face.

look up the original woman's sufferage movement... it wasn't 16 year old girls who were agitating for the right to lose their jobs. It was 50 year old cunts who were tired of their husbands bringing home 16 year old secretaries and fucking them in the hallway.

its also arabic for dog

kalb is german for calf

They are used to talking to niggers which are 200 pound children

Their parents treated them like toddlers well into their 20s, the effect linger on.

or heart, depends on which 'k' was originally there. plain k is dog, 'q' = throat malfunction is heart.

Motherfuckers think they are better than you. The only answer to one of those is voilence.

>taking advice from a Swede

"Bess" is also a stereotypical cow's name, like "Fido" for dogs.

It's meant to be condescending.

I don't know why but i think its the only thing from the left that makes me laugh even if unintentionally.

Same

Or they have aspergers
People insist I talk down to them all the time, when in reality I just don't know when appropriate times are to be informative in discussions. Instead, me trying to elaborate on something I didn't feel came out as I wanted it to turns into me being a smug asshole... somehow.

It's social media.
Every post by a woman can be translated as "I'm cute, I'm cute, I'm cute". Every post on Reddit can be translated as "I'm clever, I'm clever, I'm clever", and every post here screams, "I'm a faggot".

>I'm a faggot

They call it "mansplaining"

I hope somebody's tweeted that at her

Brief sentence + 1 supporting sentence if it's not clear. Keep it short, clear, and use small words; many people are stupid, ill-informed and have short attention spans.

Someone's had to by now

She's so cute tho, what a sweetheart

I would marry bess if she wasn't a new yorker. Jew I can deal with . Jew yorker I can't.

I actively talk down to people and openly admit it. If you arent defensive, it ends up making you a leader for some reason

She is, it'll be a terrible shame to machine-gun her into a ditch

gross. She has to close mouth smile to hide her gross underbite

Sweetie bear honeybunch, don't you worry sweet little head about that!

she probably didn't even drop acid at burning man. I can guide you bess. let me show you the way

Wow, she is lovely. I wish I could marry her too.

But I thought that they were doctors, lawyers and engineers! Is this not really the case?