Tfw macedonia will be Bulgarian during your lifetime

>tfw macedonia will be Bulgarian during your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_II
worldatlas.com/articles/the-poorest-countries-in-europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24613781
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)&diff=798822155&oldid=777471972
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire).
google.bg/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hiqVtIqUfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who owns that bit behind romania?

So Macedonia will have more and more population drainage like Bulgaria b/c being the EU?

East Thrace?

70% of the drainage were Bulgarian Turks and Gypsies, the rest hurts, yeah.

ching chong ping pong
nip jap gook chink
i just said go fuck your mother in bulgarian

They mostly drained gypsies and turks, while the integrated turks who actually like Bulgaria remained here. And they're paying us for that.

I fucking love the EU

>this is how Bulgarians console themselves about their demographic collapse

Between 1998 and 2007 (EU accession) we lost 1.8M people to emigration. 2007-2017 we lost 0.2M people to emigration. Your argument is invalid.

keep on dreaming

Lol why don't ya try do it instead of dreaming about it?

>dreaming

And then you woke up cigany

Come now and clean my toilet please, it's dirty. And also I'm gonna need your sister for the night.

Macedonia is Serbia

come on, lad, what's happening with that gyros. and get me a cold glass for the beer.

Take at look at this. Do they teach you in schools about this guy u filthy shitskin turkobulgarian mongoloid?
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_II

go back you steppe nigger
and stay back

Yes and they also teach us how we kicked byzantine ass for breakfast

worldatlas.com/articles/the-poorest-countries-in-europe.html

poor gypsy one gyros is like your montlhy salary.

x0ax0a0x poor gypsy dreaming conquering lands while he wipes his wife's vagina out of sex tourists sperm stains.

xa0x0ax0a gypsy you will be forever a slave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)

>"Thank you based Bulgarians for saving us from the shitskins and delaying the muslim invasion by about 700 years"

We actually will surpass you in 2025.
Stay mad and adopt more gypsies to naturalise them as greeks whilst your young people come here for jobs cause in greece there is starvation.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24613781

Lol. It seems that your teachers fill your ass with bullshit because at the time of Byzantine Empire you didn't even exist subhuman animal.

> Your country was one of our empire's suburbs.

Didnt know suburbs drink wine from the skulls of their emperors

>WE WUZ EUROPES SAVIOURS AND SHIET

>We actually will surpass you in 2025.

You dreaming again gypo :). In 2008 you thought you would be better off by 2012 but nothing really changed.

>our empire
The Roman Empire is not "you empire". As soon as it received a greek leadership under a greek population it started collapsing on a regular basis

according to UN official reports, bulgaria will be the first gypsy country in the world by year 2050 due to bulgarian flight to the west and extremely low birthrates of ethnic bulgarians.

>superpower by 2025
Once I was actually convinced by Sup Forums that Bulgaria had a big Empire but then I couldn't find it on Wikipedia.

Lol ok turk

Who cares?
Do they have any usefull resurces or infrastructure?
I want our soverenity back.What is the point of geting more cley if EU fags can order us in our own country?

Too bad in 2050 you wont exist either, except as Kurdistan

>he literally is too dumb to enter bulgarian empire in wikipedia
No wonder your economy is such shit

>implying the average Vulgarian makes 21k $ per year

200$ a month x 12 = 21 000 $ Gypsi math

EHEHEHEHHEHE

Uhm noo sweetie, I mean with the borders that you posted here.

> WE IF WAS BULRGARIAN EMPYRE N SHEEEEIT WE WAS HISTORI

How much did your (wannabe) "empire" last mongoloid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Empire

Ironically this article was far bigger with a lot more details but there is a single (marxist) Greek shitskin who abuses his wikipedia mod to vandalize all Bulgarian articles. You can see his assdevastation in the history of the wikipedia page, and you can see the same assdevastation here as well where all mentions of Bulgaria's contributions are removed as much as possible and the fact that we were allies is completely ignored until the Bulgarians "randomly come out of nowhere to attack the Umayyad Army once and disappear"

>he doesnt know what gdp per capita means
Lmao. Average wage here is 600 eur btw, get fucked.

lol europeans think all population in eastern turkey must be kurds, so they paint 99% turkish towns red either.

700 years and yours?

Aren't Bulgars literally Turks though

Just check his edits, it's literally like I'm reading a /balk/ thread

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)&diff=798822155&oldid=777471972

>Bulgarian Empire (as it was actually called by everyone at that time) replaced by Bulgar Khanate for no reason whatsoever. This is how reliable wikipedia actually is

This is empire not tour gypsy unknown shit that none has ever heard

>Bulgarian Empire

Wtf ,,,,

Seriously though, a few months back I couldn't find this article and the images with these borders. Weird at. I was literally convinced that It's Bulgarian fantasy.

Rofl

>Greek empire
>it's actually Macedonian

Exactly dude, see: . That greek keeps abusing his wikipedia mod to vandalize all Bulgarian pages. There was a very long and detailed list of Bulgarian Wars, he completely erased that as well

Before him wikipedia was full of very detailed pages.

1123 years you dumbfuck (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire). Also our history was not just Byzantine Empire... Take a look at Alexander the Great's empire for instance mongoloid.
Also tell me who learnt you speak and write? Who created your alphabet you shitskin slav?

BULGARIAN IMPERIAL MIGHT

BEHOLD

user... that's pic of Macedonians following in their ancestors' footsteps.

how does it feel to know that you'll be ruled over by superior greco slavic ubermensch in 50 years?

Have another one. Left is old, Right is his correction

Is that accurate?
However, it seems that your Southern expansion didn't last very long.

Yeah, true, one of the most fucked up Wiki pages I've seen.

>ΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΑΤΟ ΒΟΥΛΓΚΑΡΙΚΑ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ

Yes, that's the accurate map. I think that he reached Constantinople and sued the Emperor for peace (I'm not sure if that was this king or another) but shortly after that lost anything to the South, then Serbia, then Bulgaria balkanized

Meanwhile irl

google.bg/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/amp/

Lmao

Ok, now I get it. It seems you have more claims to the North.

>ΤΡΙ ΜΟΡΕΤΑ

JOHANNES MALALAS, Chronicon (c. 491-578) ; Achilles and Bulgarians
"So the said Achilles departed alongside the atrides, leading his own army of three thousand people called myrmidons, then and now - Bulgarians"

I think greeks are about to get educated in the years to come.

No shame in them going home to what was and will be Bulgaria

Yes, Wallachia is technically Bulgaria. Refer to Simeon's Empire which looked something like that (the territories to the South should be vassals I think). It didn't change much up until the conquest by the Turks, and even up until then Wallachia was technically Bulgarian and spoke Bulgarian. There is a reason why almost every single village and city there sounds Bulgarian, along with a lot of the Romanian language

This thread needs more serbs, someone post link in ex yu

>Hello I'm Irina from Plovdiv

c-continue...

Boyko's heavy artillery

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIIIIIIET.

turbo folk?

youtube.com/watch?v=9hiqVtIqUfE

TURBO FOLK!

you called?

we are surrounded by enemies

ICXC

Why are you so butthurt, do you realise how irrelevant our shitholes are?
did a bulgarian steal your gf or something?

samefag

>Im Diana from Varna but please don't tell my family in Bulgaria what I do for living

ΘΕΛΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΜΙΛΗΣΟΥΝ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΒΟΥΡΓΑΡΟΙ ΜΗ ΧΕΣΩ

WE WUZ TSARS AND SHIET.

hot

how much does she cost?

Hello im Boris from Solun

This one has a nice booty. I miss the Russians though.

Balkan should restart a communism.

W-where are you getting these from lads ?

I'd like to visit greece, because reasons

WE WUZ HUSARS AND SHIIIIIIIET.

daily reminder that Grease is populated by larping anatolian shitskins

Kek

The Bulgarian meat goes around 50 euro a fuck in "studios"(mid tier brothels)

Our whorehouses have websites

And that's it.

Pay debts stavros

the north is ours, other than that, go for it, idgaf

Yes man whores do exist all around the world.

Post website link

>tfw youll soon go on vacation to Solun like your grandfather did

l-link

Why are greeks so excited about these bleached bulgarian gypsy prostitutes? How are women in greece? Here in US they all have these jewish noses damn.

And they say we aren't organize .. :D. We give jobs to half balkan women here xDDDDDDDD

with communism there will be no fight and what's mine its yours

>How are women in greece
ahahahaha a fat shitskinish cross between turks and jews

Oh yeah Greeks always liked and still liked to penetrate the Bulgarian women just for some euros.

He cant cause then it would turn out he is posting greeks.

See for reference

> bleached bulgarian gypsy prostitutes

ahaha keep telling that your self john borisov

You better start giving jobs to your own people xD

>wanting a piece of useless land filled with albanians