Boku No Hero Academia

Why is it that Red Riot gives off such a 'not surviving this series' vibe?

Will the manga show us all 3 years of the high school life?

Is all might dead this week?

I doubt it'll go through all 3 years unless it time skips. I remember a couple months back horikoshi mentioned he was like 40% through the story.

20%

Ah damn I knew I was off. Maybe we will get all three years then.

That's kinda disappointing. I was hoping we'd get to see all the trainees learn and shit, form more character interactions.

The best part imo is seeing all the students interact with each other.

The fights are more or less standard shounen stuff, it's the character interactions that really make it enjoyable to read, so I agree.

Will the support department ever matter again or was Mei a one-off?

When will Sup Forums stop spamming this shit here?

>Reddit no Meme Macadamia

Is Omake 8 out yet?

all me

Why don't you guys like it? Is it TOO shounen, too predictable, or are you just following memes?

>Knowing what Sup Forums likes
>Knowing what Reddit likes

Why don't you start using a trip to become the absolute cancer.

Because he's nice to everyone and pretty strong on his own. He's the perfect sacrifice to get everyone on alert. He's not dying anytime soon though, All might is the focus now.

I know I'm falling for weak bait here, but why don't you just stop posting? Who cares about what people in those shitholes like? And the only way you'd know is if you went there yourself.

He said 20% around 80-100 chapters in. There's a lot to go.

The fights are actually pretty bad, they can be summarized in: I can punch harder than you, I can jump higher than you and I have a way to distract you.

Care to post a few manga with better fights then? Here they actually use their heads while fighting instead of spamming techniques.

The autist is back

We're already halfway through the first year. There could be some minor timeskips to jump over specific semesters or breaks, but I'd be more surprised if this doesn't adapt all 3 years of high school. Deku still has a lot of growing to do and this manga's pace is actually quite fast compared to other battle manga, the fights generally don't last very long.

Someone major needs to die by Christmas or this manga is going no where.

Obviously All Might is the favorite considering his body and past and All for One showing up.

It'll be done in a good away but god damn I can imagine the build up being fucking huge.

When are Deku and the Frog gonna fuck?

We are 3 months into the first year.

All Might's got fans. Doubt he'll die soon. (this is Jump after all so they'll drag some major events) Probably will in chapter 280 or so.

Isn't a school year half a year?

Reminder: Stain didnt do nuffin wrong

he killed the fat kid from bakugos crew

waddap dat boi

Deku's first school year started in April, now the time is July with the camping trip and the battle All Might vs AFO. His first school year isn't even close to being done.

I hope you and your shit opinion leave and never come back. Drama and story progression doesn't need to be done by/from death.

Just posting best ship with best girl.

No he dont

> deku x frog
> best
Might as well ship deku x pepe

Same thing.

hes not going to walk it off

Just a noumu user. Not even human in the first place

yes they are family
you need to read the extra pages at the end of some chapters

Pepe x froppy when?

Noumu is evil. Therefore must be purge

Pepe is Froppy's dead Mexican uncle or something.

>Be fat winged kid
>Turned into a Noumu
>Forced to kill people
>Suddenly Endeavor appears and burns your face
>You try to escape and see someone you recognize
>Try to take Deku with you, because in your state of panic you think he can help you
>Suddenly Stain kills you to protect Deku
>No one will ever know what happened with you
>Society will celebrate your death

Sucks to be that fat winged kid.

I think he meant that Pepe is Froppy.

thats what you get for being fat

>She has big breasts

Typical Hori.

It feels like everything so far is just a setup to get to All Might's death and the shakeup of the status quo.

I'm kinda hoping that this setup and this "huge event" which is likely All Might's death leads to Hori slowing down the pace so we can get more school stuff, more personal arcs, and some non-VA related arcs.

>All Might dies
>Implying there will be time for school

>AFO will die protecting shigaraki and his friends from all might, which will lead to even more people joining them
>all might will slowly die in hospital because of one for all
>as he slowly dies he will see society crumble and all his efforts be in vain
>next to him will lie deku because he went full retard once again

I'm just guessing the school setting will stick around what with "academia" being in the title.

Also why I think they'll do all 3 years, despite WSJ editors apparently never wanting to do that.

>napping
I want to take a nap with her.

Fresh-ish from Sup Forums's drawthread.

But death leaves a lasting memorable moment, How would you create a spark in BnH without someone dying? Because I'm stumped specially when its a hero show.

I'm not saying its boring but it doesn't set itself apart from anything else.

>I'm nearly 30 years old myself, but I still can't quite grasp how to connect with others
Jeez Hori

Deaths are like the height of drama is cape shit really; but it's not something that can just be thrown around here because BnHA isn't actually American capeshit that'll just get undone in a big universe merge a year or two from now.

Like if you're gonna kill someone in BnHA it better be worth it, or carefully set up for their return.

Also the audience is different.

Nip readers would shit a brick if say, Uraraka got fridged, or if Bakugou died, or if Midoriya suffered a classic "false death" like every capeshit hero ever so he could have a triumphant return after an arc or two. You can't REALLY do everything real capeshit does just because this draws a lot of influence from it.

Bkub is Sup Forums, fampai.

No one would care if froppy died

>In bed with momo
>She creates bondage material for you to use on her
>Can make a sex swing
>Can brace herself in any position
How can other girls even compete?

but can she make you feel her hearth beat on your prostate?

I would care immensely.

> implying momo would ever have sex with you
You're better off with Himiko

BnHA is Sup Forums. Ftfy.

20 feet of tongue.

But that was exactly the implication because she doesn't actually exist, just like the rest of the anime girls user, they aren't real.
No, but she can make a perfectly sized prostate hammer to bang away at that thing.
That is maybe the one and only thing she lacks.

Readers would be upset I imagine and so would the characters but in terms of narrative yeah it wouldn't really do much other than establishing to the readers that students could in fact, die.

The only students who're logically killable are Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, Uraraka, and to a lesser extent Kirishima and Momo.

Uraraka and Bakugou are safe being the female lead and secondary protagonist. Momo is likely safe because lol yeah like they're gonna kill any of the girls.

I would kill Todoroki a long time from now to open the final act of the series- his character arc would fit with a death.

Not to mention the stomach thing is probably great for deepthroating, her insides are slimy so no lube needed, and strong legs for leg-wrapping.

Since we never get any good vanilla bnha stuff I'm legit shocked we haven't seen any art of someone fucking Tsuyu's vomited-up stomach.

Seems like something nip degenerates would be into.

Tsuyu is made for kinky sex. How can the other girls even compete?

God damn you guys and your waifufagging you all are the cancer killing Sup Forums
Why don't you all go to /d/ already.

"People are talking about things I don't like on the Internet!"

His Noumu form was pretty fit, I wonder if he grew and became buffy, it could also be a result of having his body and DNA toyed around by AFO and the doctor.

I still wonder how they cover the missing people, because it´s not only the poor fellas that end as Noumus, but all the others that lost their quirks because AFO wanted them for his own or for the Noumus.

Hori just knows what's up.

This is so cute.

Floaty sex in the clouds with Uraraka.

Bkub makes everything cute.

> ywn get saved by stain
> stain will never spare you because he deemed you a worthy hero
> ywn trained under stain and become great hero to surpass even All-might
> ywn walk downtown with stain to buy some cheap ramen
Why it so suffering

He's too pure for this sinful world.

Seriously. Look at his scores, his Villain Points in the entrance exam are as high as his Rescue points. He's the only one who managed that balance.

He's pretty much the nicest guy in the class who is also damn reliable in a fight.

why doesn't slain attack criminals then?

He only attacked heros

He did attack shigaraki before

ok fine.
But he sought out heros to attack and only attacked a villain when the villain suddenly teleported him infront of him and said "join my gang".

I can feel your intensity, user. Perhaps all caps next time?

Do you know the chapter where the author commented on him? Going to reread the whole thing soon anyway, but I'm really curious about that thing.

Even if he did no media would cover that shit therefore you wont know

I'm now convinced Aizawa will be the one to marry Pixiebob by the end of this series.

so momo confirmed for closet pervert?

Never change, Horikoshi. Never change.

That would be invisible girl. Or maybe she's more open pervert. Then again, as someone who's always invisible, shame isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

its volume 7 extra

>if I have to deal with other people I might as well deal with people impersonating cats
That's the only reason Aizawa picked the pussycats for the summer camp.

well with Ragdoll being mindbroken by Noumu dick and having her quirk stolen the Kitty Kats are gonna have to find a new member or break up the band.

I'm pretty sure her Quirk is intact. He said her quirk wasn't what he wanted.

Jeanist on the other hand, may of had his quirk stolen.

You got that wrong. AFO wanted and took Ragdoll's Quirk, Jeanist's Quirk is the one he didn't want because it needs lots of training and experience to properly use it.

AFO state he dont like his quirk

no he said the opposite
he wanted ragdolls quirk and didnt want jeanists because it requires a lot of practice

How did I fuck that up so bad.

Jeanist has a weak quirk and only got so far because he trained hard to master it, Ragdoll has a really powerful one that requires no effort. He left Jeanist's fiber control and took the psychic one. People claiming Jeanist and Mount Lady are dead need to re-read the chapter, they'll most likely be fine, Ragdoll looks comatose though.

>j-jeanist is fine
His organs must look like scrambled eggs otherwise he is fine and dandy.

>Jeanist pushing his upper body up by his fibers
What are the chances he's paralyzed from the neck down?

Deku x Tsuyu child leaked!

Handsome!