What the actual fuck? I just finished reading Sidonia and what the fuck was that ending...

What the actual fuck? I just finished reading Sidonia and what the fuck was that ending? I know the author is shit at endings but this is atrocious. Am I the only one who hates this ending?

>Am I the only one who hates this ending?

author is known to create nice setting for his stories
like nearly all of the japanese authors; they are crippled in one way or another

Sasuga Nihei

It wasn't even his incapability to do it, he pandered to the cute moeblob tentacle girl and threw everything out the window.

>he pandered to the cute moeblob tentacle girl

which originated from a normal girl who died, had her DNA absorbed by an alien(which created a copy), which got captured and SCIENCE'd with to produce a literal moeblob girl that she later fused with her "mother" to create the ultimate endgame waifu!

It was all over when he drank from her waters.

Was it really explained what are the gauna and why they appeared on earth for the first time and with human form?

I think if I remember correctly, they appeared after humanity discovered how to use higgs particles as an energy resource and in a latter chapter it was shown that they could detect things using the particles. So thats how they found earth. Cant remember if it ever went into detail what they were really.

Reminds me of the Gundam 00 movie's alien

I watched the anime and found Hoshijiro to be the cutest and best girl

Looks like she won in some kind of way

What about the fucking space cheese?

>appeared after humanity discovered how to use higgs particles as an energy resource
Oh i remember now, thanks.

She didn't win at all, she got replaced by her hybrid daughter that jacked her body; still worse than what Yuuha and Shinatose got

NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE GAUNA

NO EXPLANATION ABOUT THE SWISS CHEESE SPEARS

JUST AN ENDING

>best girl gets cucked by a space penis
This is not okay

I haven't read it myself, but I'm pretty sure Abara, another Nihei manga, focuses on the Gauna.
Can't vouch for whether it's connected or any better at explaining them though.

>he pandered to a fictional character
What.

You know what I meant, he saw how popular Tsumugi was, and bullshit her into living, which made him make Isana go with a completely redesigned and different Yuuha, and then have Tsumugi take the only body around to keep from being a giant forever

NO REASON FOR IZANA TO GO WITH A FUCKING TRANNY YUUHA

NO EXPLANATION OF HOW THE GUANA CLUSTER GETS ONE SHOT

ONLY ASSPULLS HERE

>there were people that actually had Yuhata as their waifu
Christ, that must be worse than having your waifu die

I fapped to "her" a few times, does this makes me gay?