Daily reminder that tomboys look like boys and liking them makes you a big ol' faggot

Daily reminder that tomboys look like boys and liking them makes you a big ol' faggot.

If they have natural boobs and pussy, it's a girl.

That doesn't make you a faggot.

But they look like boys

That isn't a characteristic of a tomboy.
You are retarded.

>liking females makes you gay
Only on Sup Forums.

They're basically girls that look like boys and do boyish things.

>Short haircut
>Little to no makeup
>Boy's clothes
>"Th-They aren't characteristics"

KYS

>If a girl has short hair and no makeup she's a boy

>Being attracted to traps makes you gay
>Boy that literally looks like a girl
>Girl that literally looks like a boy
>"I-It's not gay!"

Only on Sup Forums

Being attracted to males is gay everywhere, faganon

By that logic, liking feminine-looking men makes you straight.

Threadly reminder that if you like tomboys you are, for all intents and purposes, a homosexual.

I always found the really ironic thing is that if you gave most tomboys a penis and removed the tits trapfaggots would defend them and say its straight to like them.

pic related is a good example, give him a vagina and tits and a trapfaggot will call you gay, but liking him with a penis is totally straight to them.

I'm a flaming faggot.

stale pasta.

post more tomboys.

Tsugumi has a damn fine body.

>look like boys

>fine body
>literally genderbent Raku

Gay.

Again, they don't look like boys and looking like a boy isn't a characteristic of a tomboy.
Short hair, wearing makeup, and male clothing aren't male characteristics.
Broad shoulders, strong jawline, and having a penis are.

Stop posting anytime you dumbfuck.

>Short hair and wearing male clothing aren't male characteristics.

They literally are, user.

>Tsugumi is still a girl.
That pretty much nullifies it user.

Stop responding to bait and just post tomboys.

>watching Monogatari
>begin to like Kanbara
>tomboy
>turn out she is lez
This is why liking tomboys make you a faggot, they desire to be male.

Those are masculine characteristics you absolute retard. They can be found on women, just like feminine characteristics can be found on men.

>implying lesbians want to be men
What's the point of loving girls as a girl if you aren't a girl?

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

Shes bi though. She clearly wants to fuck Araragi.

>they desire to be male
>they desire a penis

>tomboys must look like boys
Not all tomgirls look like girls user, why tomboys must look like boys?

>Feminine tsundre dressed in male cloths
>It's a tomboy
I want this meme to die along with shitposters.

If there was a God these persons would be dead.

>implying zombies don't browse Sup Forums

>liking traps is not gay
>liking girls is
Bwahahahaha

ok, you can think that
i honestly couldn't give less of a shit what i'm categorized as

how the fuck do a large majority of people for some reason prefer short little doormats. i've never understood it, how the fuck could you enjoy spending time with someone who acted so fucking submissive. Your life partner should be someone whose personality and body compliments your own. I want a girl who could do everything with me. bike, play sports, play games. Because your wife IS supposed to be your best friend as well as your sexual partner and source of affection. Otherwise how the fuck are you going to enjoy spending the rest of your life with them.

Why did you post this here too?
Also not all non-submissive girls are tomboys.

Are you now trying to force this into a pasta or were you just so amazed by it that you had to post it somewhere else?

He acts like a feminine girl dude. Most tomboys acts like a bro, that's why some people like them. Bad example there bro.

It's not about finding your lifelong partner, since most of anons will die alone. It's about finding a character appealing, why would you care that a cute girl would propably be a pain in the ass to live with when you won't have such possibility? 2D magic user, know the difference.

She want's araragi's D

I guess i just don't have an attraction to things if they merely are attractive on the surface. I prefer girls with short hair though, it makes their face look cuter. long hair looks fucked to me.

>why would you care that a cute girl would propably be a pain in the ass to live with when you won't have such possibility?

Its all just fantasy user, some people fantasize about spending time with their waifus hence why they prefer girls that they could see themselves spending time with others don't.

OP i see you have PHD from retardnes now show us fat ment to be born full retarded

>Why did you post this here too?
because it's true. "cute" girls with long hair and makeup are usually boring fucking people, and i didn't feel the need to re-write something that said what i wanted to say. lonh hair looks retarded anyway, you can't do martial arts if your hair is flipping about.
>b-but girls aren't SUPPOSED to be tough
just look at females mammals on the rest of the planet and tell me again why only weak submissive "feminine" girls are the proper manifestation of the female sex.

Kill yourself.

>"cute" girls with long hair and makeup are usually boring fucking people
False equivalence

have you ever talked to one? all they care about is makeup, shopping, and making themselves look like dolls. even when they "grow up" they act like that, just hidden under layers of pretense. I have four sisters, so i know.

If that's gay I don't wanna be straight.

>tomboy doesn't mean their demanor, not their haircut and dressing style

You're thinking of dykes, OP, and if you look at a dyke and think it's a boy, well then you're probably the faggot.

welp, I think I lost a few neurons from that comment.

reminder that if what you want to fuck has
>a vagina
>boobs
>is human/humanoid to a fault
you are straight

To be fair its not like 3D girls with short hair are any more interesting. Most of them are just SJW tumblirians.

And I say this as someone who loves tomboys and short hair.

>I know four girls so I know everyone is like them!

maybe i'm just lucky, but when i was 13 i met this short haired half asian girl in karate who was really cool and fun to hang out with. she was the daughter of one of my moms childhood girl friends, i had a crush on her for a long time. they moved when we were sophomores though, and being a retard i didn't keep in touch
>inb4 3DPD
some rare cases are pretty nice you know, although i've never met another decent female in my life

Oh boy, another day, another tomboy thread ruined by normalfags.

and their friends, and girls at school would often talk to me because i was easy going and easy to talk to. i found out a lot about the typical "feminine" female, and it disgusted me

The cutest.

There are at least three girls with long hair I know personally that have other interests, some of which in common with me, beside makeup and shit. One of them isn't exactly cute, but the other two definetely are.

Dat male everything,
I fell hella gay right now.

Two Noas for the price of one.

If that looks male to you, your mom must look like a wrestler

It's very rare for eastern tomboys to actually look like men. Feminine characteristics typically pierce through their classification.

Massive fagget here, can confirm. If you want a girl to look like a boy you're a closet fag.

Actually not really, research shows that people tend to like an androgynous look.

>small/no breats means gay
Door is this way faggot.

>has a penis
>faggot
I question the straightness of those who don't like futa

Masculinity/femininity versus sexual organs is a debate that I can't see Sup Forums ever dropping.

sissymen and boygirls are both at least a little gay

Don't him and Tsugumi have the same voice actress?

>see: discernable
small breasts are actually my preference
but none at all is gay, this isn't something you can debate. if there isn't the factor of wanting the female to bear your children, then you're at least a little bit gay

If there is a vagina but 0 breast, it is still not gay. Wanting children on the other hand is, since you willingly create something that takes your love interest away from you, children are the ultimate form of NTR.

>something has both a penis & a vagina

not at all. the perfect woman can
>bear your children
>feed your children
>protect your children
children are only NTR if you allow them to be, in which case you are a natural born cuck anyway

>what is futa with vagina

this but unironically

Inferior to a good tomboy

Daily reminder that your parents are extremely ashamed of you because you're a big bitch.

>not enjoying having a best bud
>not laughing about dumb jokes and just fucking around the entire time
>not rofling while you shoot your cum in your buds womb, impregnating her
>not having the time of your life just hanging out at your buds home while she gulps your load, after which you'll just play some vidya with
What kind of a faggot prefers violent bitches or bland moeblobs over having sex with your bro?

this sounds pretty cool, but something isnt right.
probably the laughing during sex; might kill my boner

POST MOAR TOMBOYS

Still not as gay as liking traps tho.

>Implying you can't do that with a trap
>Implying traps wouldn't give better fellatio
>Implying a trap wouldn't swallow your cum and beg for more
>Implying a trap wouldn't be better at vidya, making it more enjoyable
>Implying a trap doesn't turn into a different person because of their period

Just get a cute boy dude

im starting to think liking traps is gayer than normal - the denial is so strong, it has to be more wrong

tomboys are the best thing to come out of anime since twintails

>I met one nice girl with *characteristic* so therefore all girls with this characteristic is nice and everyone else is whores
This explains the behavior of so many people on Sup Forumss weird ideas about women. Basically, lack of experience.

And I know your first reaction will be to insult me and tell me I'm stupid, truth hurts friend.

>implying men are cute
Fuck off, faggot.
>tomboys are the best thing to come out of anime
Seconding this. Too bad they aren't so common.

>liking tomboys is gay
>liking traps isn't
What kind of twisted logic is that? Fuck trapfags.

Trapfags are just fags in denial, the reaction tends to be stroger until acceptance.

On the spectrum it goes like this, from straight to gay:
>girls - tomboys | traps - guys
>girls and tomboys are on the straight side, but tomboys could be considered "less straight" for their boyish characteristics.
>traps and guys are on the gay side but trapfags are just gay people in denial, so they haven't reached their full potential as literal faggots yet.

Traps are straight.

They look and act like girls, but are much more slutty

>Implying boys can't be cute

The problem is trap doujins are becoming more and more gay. It was fine when it was just guys fucking traps, which is practically just like a guy fucking a girl.

Then we started getting traps on traps, which was still mostly okay, since it's almost like it's just two girls, except one or both of the traps has to take on a masculine role, being the one that's doing the fucking or getting sucked off.

Now we're starting to get guys one traps where the guy is sucking the traps dick, or getting fucked in the ass by a trap, and that is just straight up gay.

A trap's dick should be completely ignored. It's only purpose is to give a visual indication of how aroused the trap is. If the guy has to resort to touching the trap's dick to get the trap to come, then he has failed as a man. The trap should come from the pure pleasure of having their asshole or throat violated.

>traps
>straight
Even if they look or act girly, it doesn't change the fact that they are biological men. If you are attracted to them, you are a homo, or at least bi.

Nothing gay about sucking girly looking guys penis.

>might kill my boner
Why would a laughing girl kill your boner?

The only thing better than tomboys are reverse traps. But that might be debatable.

Don't try to convince them otherwise. It'll only be irritating yourself.

PTSD?

Men are naturally attracted to what is feminine, things that are common traits in a woman are appealing.
A man-looking woman with a natural vagina isn't attractive.
A woman-looking man can deceive you by the looks.

I understand that logic, it makes sense.
But that being said it still grossed out when I know there is a dick. The only good dick is that of your own, otherwise you're gay.

well it does

NO clue.

>dubs of truth
i love this pasta especially because it's so damn true