Convince me that NI is not irish

I have been hyped about IRA music and i sympathize with the idea that Ireland belongs to the irish.
Convince me Britbongs that North Ireland belongs to the Brits and that the irish should fuck off and stop making trouble and bombing shit (it still happens).
I want to hear out the loyalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=SsBNZZeeDps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is Irish

It also happens to be part of the UK

What about the Ulster-Scots, what claim do they have to the land?

Ulster Scots came to NI before the USA was even founded, what's different about the US claim to land?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

It is ok to steal land from savages injuns, but the irish are fellow whites and have almost the same genetic makeup than the britbongs do.
The similarities between ulster scots replacing the irish and the muslims replacing the europeans are pretty obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsBNZZeeDps

The troubles haven't gone away?
Is it still just dormant?
Could the shitshow restart?

In the past when Rep of Ireland was religious unification would have made sense
But now ROI is run by a brown homo
They will not want to be ruled by a brown homo

The IRA should have been right wing
Instead they think Palestinians are oppressed by Jews
In reality the Palestinians are bunch of idiots squabbling over gets to be the chief idiot of 2 failed bits of desert.

If the Irish are the same then why does it matter

this.

Northern Irish people are great. They're Irish but not a bunch of cucks. I go on holiday there.

>republican
Gay. Why not Irish Royal Army?

It won't restart. You occasionally hear of someone being arrested for making a bomb in his shed but nothing ever comes of it. Shitposting aside, I don't condone republicanism and am glad that those days are over. The Good Friday Agreement was probably the fairest solution

Because both British and Irish have a unique different culture.
It is easy to see the replacement of the irish as the blueprint for today replacement of whites.

kek holy fuck, I was just having a laugh, no dog in this fight for me

The troubles ended with the Good Friday Agreement in 1997 although dissident republicans continue to carry out a low level campaign.

Could the shitshow restart? Unlikely as the Provos are on permanent ceasefire and gave up and disposed of a lot of their arms. However, Brexit and the Irisb border issue are things to watch for in the near future.

All that i can say is that northren ireland seems to a place apart from western europe, nowhere in europe is like it.
It is a strange place.

I would support Irish nationalism if Irish Nationalists weren't fucking communists

Ulster Scots aren't Scottish, they're literally Irish, they've lived in NI for over 400 years

Americans like to think that NI is held in the UK by some kind of force, but the truth is they want to be part of the UK rather than Ireland.

NI fucking hates SI

>IRA, CAREFUL NOW

The provos disposed of their guns, but what does prevent other groups from smuggling high ammounts of guns.
The disarment could be undone in a matter of months.

Didnt the bongs kill all the irish nobility?

In theory I suppose it could be but you have to ask where would they get arms from? The PIRA got a lot of equipment from Gaddafi. With him gone there aren't many groups or people who would fund and arm a new republican movement. If it would be very difficult, also you have to think about the level or organisation that groups like the New and Continuity IRA have. They've got nowhere near the level of organisation and strategy that the Provos had.

>All that i can say is that northren ireland seems to a place apart from western europe, nowhere in europe is like it.
>It is a strange place.

It's the Chad of the Anglosphere.

No, Cromwell just confiscated all their land and they were absorbed into the peasant population. Practically speaking it would probably have to be new nobility.

Arent those self proclaimed IRA just gangs of drug dealers?
Also there are guns fucking everywhere, they are just hidden.
Even in europe.

>irish nobility

is this the new polish intellectual

Eh, some of them are known to deal drugs and engage in protection rackets and the like. It's part of my point really, the leftover dissident republicans don't have the same discipline, leadership and organisation that the Provos had during the troubles.
Guns are everywhere and republicans still have access to some in the North of Ireland still.
Getting arms into NI will be more difficult.
I'll concede that it's not impossible but very hard to do.
If the UK and ROI do end up having border controls that could be a catalyst for trouble but I don't think it will be on the scale of the troubles but it would make border posts and guards sitting ducks. Food for thought.

Easy, the NI people have said that they want to remain British, the GFA has a clause about reunification so it's all up to them.

I just want to know how I can get a qt traditional protestant Norn Iron gf

>be IRA
>Europe is being invaded and destroyed by the brown hoards
>better bomb and shoot more white people

gg you dumb Micks

>irish
>white

Do you know what else you can spell with the word 'ginger'?

It's not part or Ireland because it's filled to the brim with filthy loyalists now. It costs the uk £16,000,000,000 a year just to stop everyone from killing each other. They can keep it.

It's Irish and British. Just because the South who have a gay Paki as their president and have their laws made for them by commies in Brussels are too stupid to realise you can be both doesn't mean the North is stupid.

Catholicism is cancer. Pic related.

Nah, the paras up north have easy access to guns.

We don't want to be part of ROI. IRA should go

Pretty much this.

Catholicism was what was keeping things like gay marriage, divorce and multi-denominational schools away for years. These things have only crept in because of the rise of secularism

>the paras up north have easy access to guns

For all the good it did them at Narrow Water

Yeah i can agree.
Im nominally catholic, but the church is so pozzed and so cucked that i don't identify with the leaders or the organization.
They need to be purged.

>Buried in a pencil case

Republicans haven't just dissapeard off the face of the earth. The hardcore Republicans were following a family tradition that had existed for a long time. No doubt this has been passed down to the younger generations of these families. Also I have no doubt that arms dumps exist throughout the country. It is common knowledge also that some of the most successful IRA attacks were carried out with homemade and improvised weapons. It has always been a top priority for the IRA to be able to manafacture their own weapons/explovsives. Somehow I can't see a return to the past but I still believe there is a strong Republican element in .Ireland

My point still stands.

I don't like shitting on the Irish and Catholics as I have both in my family but your Deus Vult days are over. The Pope is more of a cuck than Merkel.

The IRA are communist Paki lovers. Fact.

I can't stop wondering why the Irish gun laws recently turned British ...

Are you afraid someone might shoot a UK soldier in case it happens to run out of food again?

I'd agree with you. It's a good point you make too about the use of IED's and bombs, not just guns to carry out attacks.
Also about the tradition of republicanism within families.
You only have to go to the North of Ireland to see that Republicanism is alive and well there too. Just take a stroll down the Falls Road.

English are good lads, I'll let the fate of the north be decided by people who live there, not me nor an English nor a heritage fagging burger.

The whole eurocucks have been peacefully disarmed in the recent decades.
And they havent fired a shot back.

Southern Irish are literally the white nigger. A perverse and degenerate unicorn.

i support irish people
they have a right to be independent from anglo oppressor

If the eurocucks can learn something from the IRA is how to make a gorilla warfare campaign.
They just need not to kill muh childrun and not be communists.
Eurocucks come out and fight them like a man.

And being a kike Israel lover is Englands job

Northern Ireland is Irish land, and Ireland is British land

meme flag. Disregard.

Protestants are scum

Maybe so. I not saying I support them, but they do exist.

They were so sucessful at manufacturing their own weapons that practically every terror group at the time looked to them for training ETA, FARC the Palestinians and so on. These skills would have been passed on I'm sure. I listened to a recent radio interview of senior republicans and everyone of them to a man said that the unification question would now be answered by the people and that their strategy was to just sit back and wait.

Were it not for one fat man's defective balls the whole isles would be Catholic and we'd still have the UK of GB and I. Sad.

Instead there's 3 million muslims in Britain and the jew rothschilds own the country. Reminder it was Cromwell that let the jews back in also.

>muh irish
its always cunts from america stirring it up in the north

there was once a time catholics in the north had legitimate claims of civil rights abuse, if you went to the wrong school or had the wrong name you could barely get a job. thankfully those attitudes are.mostly in the past and the city of belfast+counties are doing a lot better today because of it.

if the y want to unite ireland they get to vote for it every two years, multiple uk governments would have loved nothing more than for them to do just that but the people want to stay british, as is their birthrite

Yeah, I mean the Provos were excellent in their bomb making skills, even making their own grenade launchers and mortar launchers.
Yeah, I mean Sinn Fein seem to be slowly gaining the initiative in NI slowly. There also seems to be a slow but growing demographic issue for the loyalist community.
I think Brexit will be a big political challenge for NI and Ireland to deal with.
But yeah, sitting and waiting may work in the republican movements favour, the momentum seems to be slowly shifting toward them.

Disarmament so far has primarily affected the British isles.
The original draconic EU gun ban proposal was basically UK gun laws for the whole of the EU.

The rest tend to be affected by more regulations but still allowing ownership, but it's currently moving towards disarmament ...

e.g. in Germany if you have a hunting license (expensive), and a large gun-save (expensive), you can go to Frankonia and buy a pile of AR-15 SBRs and 10'000+ rounds of ammo (if in stock, which is unlikely).

... But there is currently a movement to make gun ownership illegal in Germany, if you're a member of a legal but right wing party ... using the same law that the Nazis used to disarm Jews and Left wing party members.

No, that's Sons of Anarchy, boy.

>church is so pozzed and cucked
Maybe if you only look at Sup Forums, but this is not the case.

Would the loyalists fight to remain british as they did 100 years ago?

Twenty years ago.

>implying these cucks leave their basement

every catholic i've met has been conservative and traditional I've never met a cuck one

It is senpai, there is a commie argie ruling the church.

He's not a commie, and he's certainly not a progressive.

the people who went to Ulster are British. In the way that, let's say, the people in Quebec feel French, or the original settlers in the USA felt British (or Dutch or whatever, until the USA became a proper country).

They still feel British now, mainly because of the religious divide. It's basically an anachronism , but that is what it is. The Loyalist community are british - it's as simple as that.

If there were a referendum tomorrow on reunification, it would be about 55 % - 45 % rejection. The same , basically , as Scotland.

It isn't going to happen any time soon and it probably wouldn't be good for Ulster anyway. I appreciate that means that shit might kick off over there again, but honestly - who actually gives a fuck any more ?

I think the loyalist community would fight. They would also be encouraged by the British state to do so. I don't know where you're from OP but there is still a strong loyalist community in places, as there is republican communities. Some parts of Belfast have UVF and UDA flags flying from every lampost, Union flags and Ulster flags on every house.

My personal opinion is that I would love a united Ireland but only if the people of the north were in favour of it. Otherwise it is just going to be problematic. It is a tricky situation because one side is always going to be pissed no matter what happens.

I think I should also add that a lot of people, on both sides, do not want a return to fighting though. The toll it took on people was awful. Many families lost loved ones, people were maimed for life, a personal friend of mine saw a bomb go off when she was a child.
Whatever your politics, the troubles hurt a lot of people, it would be very sad to return to those days.

You're right. The future of Northern Ireland should be decided by the people there themselves, but it's impossible to please everyone.

And disarmament due to being part of the German "Reichsbürger" movement, resulted in shooting back ...

I agree with this. So many people get so antsy about it ; are we forgetting there was a referendum (in like 1920 or something ) and the Six Counties voted to *stay* in the UK ? And if there were a referenum tomorrow, it would be the same outcome.

Why can't we all just let sleeping dogs lie

No most of them got exiled to France and Spain were they spent the remainder of their lives fighting for those empires, becoming richer and more powerful than they were in Ireland and drowning in prime Spanish and French pussy. Not a bad exchange.

bietan jarrai limey

The Catholics have such an advantage in school performance, wealth, and now the majority of the under-18 population that's it's just a matter of time. It will rejoin the Republic.

I feel terrible for the Prods though. They are basically becoming an underclass now....(their test scores and poverty are shit tier) imagine when they are a Prod underclass in a United Ireland.

This one gets it.

IRA are so broken up that you can't judge em all.
You can't take a look at the "Official" IRA and then say that the "Provisional" IRA and "Real" IRA are marxists as well.

the ulstermen want to belong to us,its as simple as that

they are british and so is ulster NO SURRENDER!

the ira are commies fuck off burger with your 1776 fantasies its nothing like it,they are raging nigger dick loving marxists

>Let's argue who is Irish and who is British while our homeland gets invaded by non whites who share not a inch of culture.

You Euros are funny people.

Mr Paisley please leave.

ethno nationalist? they have a gay indian for a pm and their demographics are becoming more and more diverse while ulster is white christian and dont bow to pc culture

Because everyone outside Northern Ireland thinks that they know what is best for people of Northern Ireland. The people of the North should be the ones deciding their future. I might not like what they decide but I would 100% accept it. This is a great Island and for far too long people have interfered in its business. The people of the north are ore than capable of thinking for themselves. As far as I'm concerned I hold no hatred towards them, and just want us all to move on.

THERESA DEAR THAT VOICE YOU HEAR IS ULSTER SAYING NO!

THE SONS OF WILLIAM THEY SHALL STAND TO FIGHT THE FENIAN FOE!

WE DONT WANT NO TREATY SIGNED WITH ROME JUST SURRENDER IS THE CRY!

AND WE WILL WEAR THE SASH OUR FATHERS WORE! UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE!

FOR WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!

>Ulster Scots

No such thing. There are Anglo-Irish, and Scots-Irish in Republic of Ireland as well. They are all a good mixture.

In reality, ethnic pure bred Gaelic-Irish are probably the least populace vs. Viking,Norman,Scot,and Anglo

Gee mate I didn't know the IRA were responsible for making a liberal the Taoiseach

Northern Ireland for the Northern Irish, leave us the fuck alone, let us decide what we do with our land and our government in our own way, not Irelands, the UK treats uswith indifference while offering support, this would not be the case with Ireland we would be directly involved in whatever bullshit they jump on board with. I dont even have a problem with the people of the South its the idea of being part of a government that is in debt and keeps pushing PC shit, we would be picking that up from them, we dont have those problems here, and I dont think Ireland wants Northern Ireland to be a part of it simply because it feels for the plight of NI's people who are apparently suffering.

Geez, imagine being this mad.

our hatred for each other runs deep m8 even back when america was some unknown land filled with savages and it was untouched the celts and anglos was killing each other lol

Is this because your football team is dead.

>imagine you being this mad

fuck off catalonia cuck you are just mad you will NEVER be free hahaha stay cucked pedro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush

Brits literally BTFO

Tiocfaidh ár lá

>ambush
>literally celebrating terrorists
>checks flag
>SWEDEN YES

onlya swede could applaud the death of white children for the spread of marxism

>They still feel British now, mainly because of the religious divide

This is a big lie ROI is not hostile to protestants never has been since it's inception why would it have a third of its flag orange if it was? Church of Ireland (Protestant) exists south of border and has HQ in Dublin Protestant Irish nationalists are revered the same way Catholic ones are.