/BODYCAMS/

Yes or No?
Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y9FpBAVuIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes for all government employees. And make them live feeds.

Because I pay their taxes

Yes, then the people would get redpilled now that every nig nog acting up is documented

/thread

Hell yes, have you ever seen the shit they see. That shit's entertaining as fuck, remember cops, the show got canceled by black activists because it showed dindus chimpin around.

Yes but they need to be better hidden. A nigger sees that he'll do whatever he can to instigate a cop

Your taxes will just go up because your paying for all those cams

yes duh why would you ever say no unless you're a crooked cop

implying they are sober or smart enough to notice anything, if that was true they wouldnt be reaching into their pockets while a cop has a gun pointed at them yelling at them not to

Fucking yes.
It would make my job a walk in the park.
Far less paperwork.

But live feeds are a big no because they can cause physical harm while making law enforcement impossible.
A feed that's delayed by a week or two should work tho.

Yes, they protect the officer more than anyone else.

Love mine. Makes collecting photographic evidence on scene easy as hell.

Yes, watching niggers get wasted is entertaining.

yes, but don't raise my taxes to do it. your fuckin' problem doesn't need to be funded by stealing from my fuckin' wallet.

Yes for all government employees. With IP-addresses.
fpbp

I think they're well worth the most new and hassle

Should i trace your internet?yes or no?

easier sextape production

Ok rape u next week

Absolutely yes

Better for innocent citizens
Worse for rioting niggers

unless we are not clear on editing laws, data handling and censorship rules I might give it some more research before implementing it foolishly, e.g. manipulation, public shaming etc. could be dangerous consequences

Bodycams on cops will be ubiquitous within 5-10 years. Every interaction with a dindu will be recorded and stored until humanity blows itself out of existence.

This

This and just ad a tv/stream show you got a deal

bodycams are awful. they should be forced to wear head mounted 4k 60fps gopros, sick of watching bodycam videos where you see some cops arms and then hear a bang bang bang , i want to see that police brutality

>smacks lips

fpbp, I should also get to fuck their wifes

>Yes or No?
>Why or why not?

put them on after government officials are forced to wear transmitting eyecams, shit projects all their thoughts into a cloud while they are in office, then move on to body cams, they probably save departments money

can i kiss you while youre in uniform

Body cams and those car cams should be essential for every member of the population in public. CCTV every 100 yards on plain roads and extra cams for every hiding spot especially within the rooms of private households. Destruction of any camera should result in lifetime imprisonment as the only reason anyone would want to do so is so that they can kill someone.
All knives and guns should have cameras along with any other device that can be used to end life. There should also be a camera to view every inch of the British coast with extras on many border points.
>How many levels of cameras are you on bro?
>I dunno. Maybe 1984 or so?
>You're like a little baby.
>Watch this.

Afraid that's against policy, ma'am.

Why not? I have plenty of cop friends and none of them mind body cams because they don't do anything wrong.

Why are they able to be turned off? The should be in a charging dock at HQ, and then permanently recording and transmitting at all other times.

Yeah, as a matter of fact, all public employees should have these cameras on all the time for the sake of transparency.

We're already paying for it, just take it out of next year's defense, welfare, and paycheck budgets.

SORRY LOL WE LOST THE FOOTAGE NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO STORE IT ALL LOL ITS LIKE MEGABYTES AND HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TOS TORE IT?

ANYWAY, FORGOT TO TURN IT ON LOL MY BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=_y9FpBAVuIc

Should be mandatory and unable to be turned off, footage should not be able to be deleted.

Missing footage should be considered evidence tampering. Every police interaction with the public should be recorded.

This accomplishes two things, it punishes dirty cops, keeps otherwise dirty cops in line for fear of being caught, and produces evidence for any interaction.

Think of the benefits. Dirty cops gone, locked up. The public also gets to view a massive redpill of the black criminal class which is now on film for all the suburban softies to see firsthand.

Bootlickers don't want it because they know so many cops are corrupt. BLM thinks they want it but they really shouldn't cause it would make blacks look bad.

>Bootlickers don't want it because they know so many cops are corrupt
'tard. no, really. you're 'tarded.

wtf I'm woke now

hell of a rebuttal there, genius.

out of the entire post, the bootlicking got you mad? Are you suggesting that bootlicking doesn't exist?

i have a question for you , do you think we should geta raise plus dental insurance for the amount of hours we spent data mining this website
yes or not?
why or why not?

Yes
>nog gets shot by cop unjustifiably
>nogs flip out
>use tape to prove and fire cop
>reduce but not eliminate nog riot damage

>nog gets shot by cop with good reasoning
>nogs flip out
>use tape to prove justification
>reduce but not eliminate nog riot damage
Cameras are cheaper then replacing burned out cop cars.

lol No. After careful consideration I'm sure some "bootlickers" are like the tard described. Pretty sure most "bootlickers" don't see the cops as doing anything wrong.More like they don't even understand whats gong on and just agree with the cops and the crowd. Not every has politics and the law as a hobby. Most people don't even understand the whole antifa thing and only understand nazis are bad because thats what they were told.

No. Police shouldn't have to self censor or fear that they will be unfairly judged by a 10 second clip that makes it way to youtube and unfairly ruins the officers life.

Let the police department and the justice system handle it, cameras on cars are more than enough and personal body cams cost the tax payers WAY too much money for what they are worth

body cams come with a lot of overhead for departments, so there are practical reasons to not implement them, but for the most part they are win-win.
people get to see the fucked up situation the cops have to deal with, exonerating them.
and criminals get the punishments they deserve.
in the rare events that suspects are actually innocent or police are actually guilty, those get covered too.

Yes to body cameras, but I don't think they're going to solve any of our problems. They will tell the truth of the situation, but human cops will still make human errors during the heat of the moment, and the population of the US will still be divided on how these controversial incidents. The costs associated with these cameras go beyond the equipment and data storage, as people will continue hitting the ghetto lottery and people burn shit down when Lil Hi-Point gets rightfully dusted by a cop who also happens to say some cold blooded shit immediately afterward.

So body cameras are ultimately good for their evidentiary value in a profession that requires as much evidence as possible to perform its job, but I don't think body cameras will make people happy. They're just going to nitpick cops more often, and the people who are especially lacking in self awareness will fail to realize that the police are merely a reflection of the people they serve. You have people with multiple felonies, no job and kids with multiple women complaining that the police are less than perfect, which I find very ironic.

Fuck yes. I love seeing criminal nignogs getting shot.

Now you're implying that nazi's aren't bad?

Yes, so I can see more videos of niggers chimping out

yes, takes the guesswork out of what happens during a controversial encounter. keeps those who should be the most honest among us that way

Yes, and make it so pigs can't just turn them off. It is the best idea i have ever heard for getting corrupt pigs purged from the system. Too many people join law enforcement to fulfill some kind of sad power fantasy.

i concur

Body cams are nice, but it would be even nicer if so many stories didn't include, "The officer's body cam was not turned on." That should be a firing offense, at least.

Keeps niggers in their place. So yes.

Yes, but only if the data is streamed to EXTERNAL server so it cannot "disappear". Also cop shouldn't be able to turn it off

Nope. Most people don't understand why NatSoc is bad or authoritarians for that matter. Most people are just pissed when they get a speeding ticket and vote for whoever doesn't piss them off or offers them the most free shit. Assuming they remember to vote at all.

>ma'am (sir)

No because police state. "Why didn't you arrest that 10 year old kid for jay walking"

only reasonable answer is YES

the only decent argument against body cams is that it might prevent cop from being lenient and exercising prosecutorial discretion and letting someone off the hook that deserves to be let off the hook.

Yes because it keeps police accountable and provides indisputable evidence to clear/incriminate individuals.

Yes, I want to see the police putting down feral niggers.

>order followers keep the institution of slavery in place
Now listen to me and follow my orders goyim...

For the same reason I'd be uncomfortable giving a thumbs up for things like microchip that always shows where I am or spying on my phone calls even if I've never broken the law. Duh.

What's wrong with that? Singapore already works like that, so does UK, why have laws if you're not going to enforce them? The future is in 24/7 surveillance everywhere, the infrastructure is already in place, you're not going to remove it. It's just how things will work from now on and you'll have to get used to it. Everyone younger than 30 is already used to it and wants it.

Oh, well why didn't you say so? Pucker up and bring it in for the real thing, buddy!

>step 1 bodycams
>step 2 judge Dredd-like authority
>step 3 stream it online 24/7

Yes they show how violent niggers are

No because then the cops can kill niggers without repercussions

there is no negatives to body cams, except when the cop wants to be nice and let you off for something.. he cant now.

since I am not a nigger and chimp out at cops, they generally let everything I have done slide so honestly, body cams are bad for me. but getting to see more nigs get brained makes me want to have cams.

>it keeps cops safe
>it keeps cops from abusing power
>it keeps a true record

>except when the cop wants to be nice and let you off for something.. he cant now
that makes zero sense. officers' encounters are already known. so either you think they don't radio in encounters because they magically know ahead of time it will be a warning, or you think somehow people will be sitting in cubicles combing every moment for missed paperwork opportunities.

No, because throw downs are an active part of a good law enforcement.

i dont see the problem

Body cams on cops aren't the same as cams on civilians. It's to ensure the police are accountable and their actions aren't just swept under the rug

>Nig nogs jump up and down screaming and shouting that bodycams need to be mandatory for all police
>Everytime a nog tries to bix nood at a cop, gets wasted, and tries to claim dindu nuffin there's video evidence he diddu sumfin
>nig nogs jump up and down screaming and shouting that bodycams are wasist and need to be banned.

Get ready for maximum lulz anons

>>keeps cops from abusing power
>kekistani flag
Any more of you seen this? Why did (((they))) choose this flag specifically to shill?

No. If a policeman wants to go apeshit on some subhuman, he should be able to do so.

It's good. Because it should be entertaining for me and in the end that's what matters.
Also chaos.
Don't forget about the chaos.

Bodycams would show how most negro shootings are justified.

Yes. Why not?

This. BLM and other groups are going to call for the banning of bodycams when they it shows the police act within reason most of the time.

More than anything I was sick and tired of hearing about dogs getting shot by cops.
I want to defend cops.
But the dog thing was pissing me off.
Maybe the cams will keep them from killing so many doggos

Of course. They keep the cops honest and can help document the truth of a situation, which is typically that some rowdy nigger gets what's coming.

Underrated.

These idiots don't realize that cops are corrupt and will only use body cam footage when it helps their case.

Are we really so paranoid we need to police the police? But for evidence and documentation, sure.

Yes.

Makes niggery easier to charge.

Yes so dindus can't make fake accusations against the police.

Retard alert

Why stop there? We shouldn't "just" have camera's with todays technology, I mean, cops are everywhere, and don't clock off after they take off their uniform, not to mention the uniform itself.

We should have universal, chip-embedded uniforms for all police officers that have skin-contact recognition software that makes sure each uniform is being worn by a registered officer, and have both body cams, car cams, gun cams, baton cams, and hat cams, all with live-stream functionality and wifi access so that people within a 1 mile radius can tap into any camera at any given time and monitor them as they please.

Their guns should be encoded with special explosives where if they even point their weapons at minorities, they explode and mangle the officers hands, unless the smart-computer within the gun-cam registers that minority as being an imminent threat, such as having a bomb strapped to their chest or wielding nothing less than a high caliber rifle.

Obviously, we can't discriminate, minority cops should get much less observation, after all, they can be trusted more than anyone else.

Aside from the cams, contact-registered uniform, we should also have holo-lenses in each and every house hold that can tap into an officers required brain-chip that allows us to activate VR fill body awareness from all of the camera's attached to all their body parts that allows us to take control of each and every police officer of all jurisdictions over the US, so that we may deal out proper justice accordingly, since we all know the cops don't deal proper justice.

I don't know Sup Forums, maybe I'm being a little conservative with my requirements, is there anything I'm leaving out?

...But before that they started to go to bumblefuck nowhere and ride along with cops v. hillbillies and they were so much better than niggers and usually just a danger to themselves.

It needs to be controlled and stored by a 3rd party nation wide so departments can't control when the video or audio is conveniently off, and recordings of incidents can't conveniently be lost months after the fact.

Checked
I know.

absolutely correct.

> is there anything I'm leaving out?
an intelligent post... retard.

>an intelligent post

This is Sup Forums, off-topic posts aren't allowed.

back to >> faggot

>body cams always on and streaming

>”good evening ma’am this is officer smith from the Chicago police department. I need you to go into great detail about how you got raped. Literally 100s of people are watching including your all edges rapers”

“Hey bill thanks for snitching out your friend who’s selling heroin. I’d lay low for a while because 100s of people are watching this livestream”

The left would never let this happen.

All that video proof against migrant shitskins and no-go zones

>Implying it won't look REALLY fucking bad for the cop if they wreck somebodies shit when their cam was turned off or if the footage pulled a houdini.