Poklonskaya might run against Putin in 2018

SAY IT WITH ME, MADAME

>The monarchist party intends to support the State Duma deputy Natalya Poklonskaya (United Russia) in the presidential election if she nominates her candidacy, said Anton Bakov, the founder of the movement. His words lead RIA Novosti on Friday, September 15.
>"If she [Poklonskaya] is nominated, we are ready to nominate her from our party," said Bakov. He added that he intends to call Poklonskaya in the next few days and discuss this issue.
lenta.ru/news/2017/09/15/poklonskaya_monarist/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13936363
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/59bbbad79a79471138add3ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mummy dont get assassinated

hahahaha no way this little girl will win against putin in machismo russia

If she runs, it is because Putin wants her to run.

In all likelihood Putin is funding her "opposition" party.

Don't get me wrong, I respect Putin, but he has been playing mind games on the Russian electorate.

This monarchist party is a joke.

Mummy no, don't make me choose between you and papa Putin

I believe Putin a few years back suggested that Russia could have the monarchy back in ceremonial form much like Western Euro countries. Maybe this is his way of testing it out among the populace.

>there is a monarchist party
Nice!

So what, she's running for empress?

Oh shit, can you fucking imagine the butthurt of US liberals if Russia is led by a foxy young woman?

Of course, the US will probably have President Gabbard by then so it'll be two hotties running the world. Maybe they can solve conflicts by rubbing their pussies together.

who is this worthless bitch? Why do you venerate her here so much? Is she another superficial demagogue that naturally attracts the shallow and pirmitive mob of Sup Forums hillbillies and gopniks?

>You lived long enough to see Queen Natalia save the world

Am I the only person who finds this woman to be extremely ugly?

Probably yes

Yes

Communist women.... that's what Facebook is

Would she not be a czarina?

The Russian monarchy seemed really cool. Shame on the Jews for slaughtering them.

This is a meme. Both the "party" and her candidacy. There is no politics in Russia. Any real candidate like Trump would have been jailed here or otherwise persecuted.

She's literally a Ukrainian Benedict Arnold

>mummy thread
Mummy for President. Post mums.

>mummy dont get assassinated
why would she?
She was always a puppet and this won't be any different.

>Tsar Putin with Natalya as his Tsaritsa
wew

Ahhhhh, i like sticks salty, are men paying attention to someone else than you hun? Does it hurt?

Nice none-banty reply btw.

She won't unless Putin wants her to. The truth is that Putin will be replaced when he decides on his own to replace himself. If he wants to stay he'll stay.
>monarchist party
I was reading about the shitstorm in Russia over a movie (made by a jew) depicting Tsar Nicholas II as an adulterer. I'm surprised that any Monarchist sentiments survived in Russia considering that the Soviet government slandered them for 80 years.

Yaaaas queen slaaaaay!

>She won't unless Putin wants her to. The truth is that Putin will be replaced when he decides on his own to replace himself. If he wants to stay he'll stay.
Nope. Run as you like. Winning, however... And the shitstorm about Nicky fucking around... Putin condemned all of that, but she does it anyway.

kek

No amount of commie supression can destroy things such as religion, nationalism, monarchism and a national identity
Unless it goes on for many hundreds of years

>Maybe they can solve conflicts by rubbing their pussies together.

Restoration of Tsardom when?

I'll always vote for mummy

>Running against Putin
F

where you from, Mykola?

strawpoll.me/13936363

A known traitor turing coat once again? Who could have thought?!

>If she runs, it is because Putin wants her to run.
This.

Putin does it for the memes, obviously. haha
I am sure he is lurking this thread right now.

if only he picked her as his successor. the internet loves her for some reason and so do the Russians apprently

Would vote for her ironically.

>turning coat on Ukraine
Can't betray something that doesn't exist.

Didn't know we have a monarchist party wtf?

>so do the Russians
Nope. Most don't even know who she is, and those that do generally distrust her.

If Mummy wins I'll defect to Russia

yup

Also, the news has already been proven as wrong. She said her candidate is Vladimir Putin.

>he has been playing mind games on the Russian electorate
Not really, I mean he did but all the "plays" were quite obvious. Everyone understands that she's a tool to something Putin wants.

And, again, this:

oh. well then landslide for Putin again yeaaaaaa.

hopefully we get to see him wrestl a bear again

I guess she can't betray the """Russian""" """Federation""" either then.

All countries should be ruled by beautiful women.

You sad fucks only like her because she's pretty.

Fascists literally have the weakest minds

oh so THIS is why all that mommy shilling and trying to force her as a meme happened for the past 4 or so years

neat

Talk about Tunguska, please.

If she wins I will move to Russia and cum tribute her photo every night before I go to sleep.

MADAME PRESIDENT
Hot desu

She will not win because this is fake news. She already said who her presidential candidate is.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/59bbbad79a79471138add3ef

You are damn right.
>I don't even speak Ukrainian but m-muh Ukrainian identity I discovered about a year ago
>B-based Central Asians and Chechens
Fucking non-countries.

Would Sup Forums try to meme her as a queen for the future russian kindom.
That is the question all i care about.
Would she be dare i say /our queen/?

Why does she want Putin to kill her?

I guess I'll stick with Trump and America then

It's a meme

reminder

Oh. Welp, pack it up everyone.
Unfortunately the dream of every future president being a meme candidate won't happen.
It's good to dream tho

Nope, not only is she gorgeous but she stuck to her principles. Go read up on her, not jusy a pretty face but refused to give in to corruption and lawlessness, nearly killed her and wanted by most western countries for helping to spoil their plan in Crimea/Ukraine. The world needs more like her.

This woman is a mentally insane waifufag, no thanks.

Putting a woman to run a country is always a mistake, even if she is mummy.
Never vote for a woman.

> t. Misogynist

it's 2017 for crikes sake

MUMMY

yeah. she's not ugly by any means.

She's cute, I'll give you that, so I can understand all the mummy fapping going on. But she's batshit crazy.

Bwahahaha! No one will ever Trust a "Female" in Russia to be in charge of ANYTHING important, even females don't trust each other. Putin is propping her up so people outright reject her and vote him in again!

>It's the current year argument

>WOMEN CAN'T RUN A COUNTRY, LOOK AT MERKEL HAHA
>MOMMY DEAREST RUSSIA 2018!

The nu-pol beta white knight cuck strikes again. Thirsty faggots who put pussy on the pedestal.

You need to watch the "Party Games" episode of Yes, Minister.

We are just not used to this religious shit. She would be moderate among Murrican neocons or in Poland.

I wish to give mummy unlimited romance and support while we are in marriage and living in a nice house with two beautiful Slavic children, dog and a cat. I would go to work and she would wait for me to come home and have lunch with our kids, then we would all go outside in our backyard to play sports. Mummy and I would later sit in a garden swing and watch our kids playing together and feeling happy. Then we would read a bedtime story until kids are asleep and proceed to make love in our bed and fall asleep while hugging.
>You will never fell the warmness and love of mummy.
Why even live brothers ?

Newfag

id rather day that have this turkic whore single mother as a president

Hhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

There aren't any fascists here you retarded commie mong. Just weebs, autists, and various other weirdlings and psychologically disenfranchised individuals. And bored shitposters and truthseekers.

fag?.... FAG?????

oh bow howdy, you are a real HOMOPHOBE. you really messed up buddy

>natalia gets mentioned
>russiaboos suck putin's dick
>native russians express hatred for their country and themselves
>mommyposters come out of the woodwork

like pottery

yes

MADAME PRESIDENT :3333333333333333

no. most of Russian male population (that gets laid with actual women) are with you

t. John Oliver

It's an interesting fenomena we see here.
If it's an ugly woman or a feminist:
>"muh women can't run a country, giving them the right to vore was a mistake"
But if It's a pretty conservative woman:
>"muh let's make her President in the next year"

These cucks can't see a quality pussy without putting them on the pedestal.

hi guys
nostrovia!

i know , rigth?

Uphill gardeners are not welcome here. You must go back now

Sounds like your waifu is about to get a healthy dose of polonium

Roasty so triggered that stopped larping.

This pretty much. Beside Poklonskaya is absolutely batshit crazy, LARPing about some divine miracles of nikolas icons that are stoping bandera nazis that want to burn churches in Donbas.. go figure.

saved

Yes please

>this

I feel we can accumulate enough energy to make this happen.
>like pottery
amazing, you can look at this post with such intellect and objection, you are above us all new zealand queer, hope your island sinks.

Kharkov.

Are there any known Russian Royals to put up as the figure head in a constitutional monarchy

You are comparing the fat negro dyke with a major in Feminist Dance Philosophy with a beautiful thin blonde that works as a prosecutor for the state.

>tfw cutie natalya hasn't annexed your country yet even though you're right next door