How many hours a week does an American have to work to pay for blacks?

How many hours a week does an American have to work to pay for blacks?

Not just direct welfare, but police, prisons, and healthcare.

Women are an even bigger drain on our Welfare system.

Women aren't a useless outgroup though.

None, because we literally print a baseless fiat currency. Take that dollardoo farmer

Are you implying that the government has no intention to pay those debts back?

women are a net cost

>can print money
>paying anything ever
They could literally print a 20 trillion dollar coin tomorrow and have no debt

Yeah but then we have inflation and so we can record the inflation of work in hours.

Then find the cumulative amount.
Translate that amount to acres/mules.
Set up the US Reparations Clock to show the running total of the transfer of acres/mules from whites to blacks.
Hilarity ensues.

Which is what, 50 trillion dollars?

But still the government isn't paying for it. Anyone who has a USD note in their pocket is paying for it. So i would say 'Yes, the US government never intends to pay back the debt'.

Entitlement programs take up 60% of US federal spending. I made $89,000 last year and was taxed at a rate of 30%. I also work 50 hours a week on average with 3 weeks vacation so that's 2450 work hours a year.
2450 work hours *.30(portion taken by federal government)= 735
735*.6(portion spent on gibs)= 441
441/52= 8.4 hours a week.

So to answer your question about 1 day out of my week I'm working to pay for gibs to others. I give you this total cost because I don't have the time to split each category up. It's probably higher when you consider my state taxes that are spent on Medicaid.

Destruction of society isn't a use

Also consider what everyone would say about someone who volunteered an entire day every week to help others. They'd be called a fucking saint. I'm forced to do that because if I don't the government will send men with guns to kill or imprison me. But I'm not a saint. It's my privilege to do this every week.

What about non-benefit programs like police and healthcare infrastructure?

probably not enough considering how the white american enslaved the black one a few generations ago.

Well police are paid for out of my state taxes so I didn't even include that. Military spending was 16% last year in the US. I'm not sure if Federal funds to help smaller police departments come out of the military spending or what category. Either way those are very small amounts.
Healthcare infrastructure is included in the numbers I used. VA(Veterans) healthcare spending and infrastructure was not included in the % I used and comprises 4% of US spending.

white people were slaves too in america

If federal spending were matched by tax dollars you'd be right. In some sense, future people including your future self will be either paying higher taxes to cover previously-missed expenses or suffering from decreased total economic opportunity due to government overspending. Also you should account for expected future receipts of spending on your behalf by the programs under discussion.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

few people owned slaves, kiddo

lel only on Sup Forums

You're right about deficit spending but I just used the percentages to answer OP's question of how many hours I work a week for gibs. I realize that my child, that i'm obviously raising in a way that will ensure them to be a tax payer, will likely bear even more of a burden.

Are you now / going to homeschool? Seems like it's the last way left for white people to have a leg up without being radically discriminated against.

Yeah but I like when my gf rides my cock so...worth it.

>They could literally print a 20 trillion dollar coin tomorrow and have no debt
No. It doesn't work like that.
The government doesn't print money. The federal reserve prints money, and "lends" it to the government. The debt is TO the federal reserve in the first place. If they printed 20 trillion dollars tomorrow, they would be that much MORE debt.

That's the entire basis of the scam of fiat currency-- we'll never be able to "pay back" the debt because the debt is on the currency itself. It's why we want to destroy the federal reserve.

Don't talk about shit you don't understand. The federal reserve is like babby's first redpill. If you're on Sup Forums, you should be well aware of how the fed works. We used to tell people to lurk two years before posting.

meh. we bought them from muslims and now they do our sports.

>"we"
you're a member of the Sup Forums?

and yet niggers still want rape-a-nations.

fucking niggers.