WGTOW is a gold mine

>pic related

Women are such a lost cause. Wow.

why torture the man. if date him or don't but don't fuck with him!

God that was annoying to read

Trolling, that shit is clearly fake

>t. Bob the male feminist

this is what happens when beings with no direction are allowed to roam free
they get it into their head that asking a male friend to write an essay on feminism is a normal and accepted thing to do

and then we have to get into the men that allow this behavior to happen, and that's something i can scarcely believe, let alone explain

>Bob failed to prioritise the rights of women
Bob is not a woman.

>He allowed his friends to
Blaming him for the actions of those around him???

>This man is unworthy of my friendship so I asked him to write me a letter
A common tactic. She thinks your opinion is invalid, and turning it into static paper object will only make it easier to invalidate up against her wishy-washy ever-changing esotericism, loud nagging and metaphorical moving goalposts. She thinks if your opinion is paper it will be easier to burn. If her opinion was valid she would be able to write her own piece, but instead she prefers to critique. also sage.

>

I thought the same at first too, but after reading some of the OPs other comments, I cant decide. I think she is a really mentally unstable and possibly autistic woman.

>t. Bob the salty male feminist

Hope you had a lot of success white knighting today!

>divorce
>if

hahahahahaha. that's contractually impossible.
"til death" remember.

MGTOW, WGTOW, feminism, men's rights... are all one and the same. Only pic related win with this bullshit.

Whats your solution bud?

This actually exists? Holy shit.
>cracks knuckles

>posts with a nazi flag
>uhhh mgtow are jewish psyop tho :(
>while hitler was a *literal* mgtow

Someome has to make the two buttons version of this

>Stacey2109
This account is irony at its finest. It has to be an elaborate troll right? Is this meme another reality?

I thought it was fake too, but after looking at OPs other comments im not so sure. She seems like a really autistic mentally unstable woman.

>0 upvotes

even the freaks on reddit arent buying that shit.

it sounds like she is in love with Bob and Bob loves her but they are separated by a vast gulf of kike created horseshit that is clouding their pure love

Yup seems like a 15-17 year old girl. If the age isn't correct its a mentally unstable woman in her early 20s. Opiate use and thinks she's a 8/10. Another meme has become reality.

Her ideal man makes 50k+ and is a beta numale. I feel sorry for the guy that gets stuck.

How does one become so retarded?

>worthy of friendship
She thinks he actually just wants to be friends with her

>writing an essay on feminism for a chance at pussy
Top kek, could anything be more beta? Glad Bob has sunk this low.

Every single solitary post on reddit is larping. Most of it's to feed Munchhausen syndrome.

>Went straight to "TL:DR" and saved 5 minutes of reading and trying to contemplate.
You fucks need to learn to manhood.

Gas the kikes, destroy marxism and its minions and everything else will fall into place again. And yes this include women.

And exactly why does that mean you feel the need to go online and white knight for women?

>this is what a feminist looks like
>soft featured
>bitch tits
That's exactly what I expected a feminist to look like.

Not new. Read this excerpt from Modesta Pozzo's 1590 book The Worth of Women: their Nobility and Superiority to Men:

>Corinna: “... it’s not a case of being subject in the sense of obeying, but rather of suffering an imposition; not a case of serving them, but rather of tolerating them in a spirit of Christian charity, since they have been given to us by God as a spiritual trial. But they take the phrase in the contrary sense and set themselves up as tyrants over us, arrogantly usurping that domination over women that they claim is their right, but which is more properly ours. For don’t we see that men’s rightful task is to go out to work and wear themselves out trying to accumulate wealth, as though they were our factors or stewards, so that we can remain at home like the lady of the house directing their work and enjoying the profit of their labors? That, if you like, is the reason why men are naturally stronger and more robust than us — they need to be, so they can put up with the hard labor they must endure in our service.”

>Leonora replied: “A woman, when she is segregated from male contact, has something divine about her and can achieve miracles, as long as she retains her natural virginity. That certainly isn’t the case with men, because it is only when a man has taken a wife that he is considered a real man and that he reaches the peak of happiness, honor, and greatness. The Romans in their day did not confer any important responsibilities on any man who did not have a wife; they did not allow him to take up a public office or to perform any serious duties relating to the Republic. Homer used to say that men without wives were scarcely alive. And if you want further proof of women’s superior dignity and authority, just think about the fact that if a man is married to a wise, modest, and virtuous woman..."

This goes on for the entirety of the book. Whenever women are given any power or respect, this is how they respond. Just a reminder.

>I had sex with him one time
FAKE. No male feminist gets pussy

He kind of looks like a bull dyke, so not too far off.

I thought this was Whites Going Their Own Way.

>Euro flag
>completely ignorant
Not surprised, retard.

Hitler had a mistress. I think you need to go focus on the muslims bombing your continent.