JIDF is literally converting Sup Forumss memes into pro zionist ones. LEECHES CAN'T CREATE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

A little Warholist touch there, don't you think.

Oh not this meme specifically. I've seen pro israel threads with memes taken though.

like this piece of shit

Or this bullshit.

Pure kikery.

Burgers have Pepe, Vodka niggers have Peka face, will the Israelis start using Happy Merchant?

lel

>whi*es

It's because we have a liberal infestation throughout the ruling elite.
we want Independence, Feiglin is our Trump or Nigel farage.

"Don't Tread on me" in a nutshell.

Bro. Israel is illegitimate. Second of all, it's ovbious you retards are leeches cuz you can't even make original memes. You need to piggyback off of someone elses successful art.

REMINDS ME OF THE PAST 2000+ YEARS DOESNT IT?!?!?!?1

Israelis are retards on the internet, I can agree on that.
Judging by your flag, you are a kebab supporter who sucks Ahmed's dick and you import muslims from warzones to your European country, am I correct?

Nah Idk why I kept it on. Palestine > Israel though.

Haha, Palestine never existed.
UK controlled the land before Israel was established, and before that it was the ottoman empire.
the so-called "Palestinians" are just generic sandniggers who came to settle for their Jihadistic needs.

>You need to piggyback off of someone elses successful art.

LOL. Blue eyes.

Actually I have blue eyes, My parents came from the soviet union to Israel.

Will you be sad when you come to shitpost with a Palestinian flag?

Muhammed, calm your tits.

soon.

>eye color has wholly to do with ethnic background!

Picture related is a well known girl from Afghanistan.

>palestine

falling for eu propoganda eh? kek

Nope. Watch and see what Trump does. Israel won't survive without the Rothschilds.

Fuck the rothschilds. do you think i'm one the Liberal Jews who fucks the world to promote the NWO?
I'm a right wing Israeli Jew who wants Independence to his country, I'm not here to promote some globalist plan.

Yes, but don't you understand that Israel was never meant to be a country. Israel is a state of higher consciousness. The Star of David isn't even found in the torah.

Oy vey.

>creating cringe for us
cool IMHO

Every Muslim country in the Middle East is a shithole. Fuck off with your Palestine bullshit. Only leftists cucks say muh Palestine.

Palestinians would have no problem exterminating whites yet you defend them from the Jews.

Oh yeah that's right.
I'm part of the Jewish AI Singularity created by aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMOZvbYJMvU

Dude. Jews did 9/11. Stop.

Israel and the Jews are not the same entity.
Israel has democratic elections.
The globalist elite doesn't hold elections?

The current Israeli administration is lead by the right-wing.
The Globalist elite jews are Far LEFT leaning assholes.

Nigger Israel isn't democratic at all. You commit human rights violations on a daily basis. You occupy land the isn't yours. You consider ALL OF JERUSALEM to be part of Israel. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD RECOGNIZES THIS.

Stop pretending Israel doesn't do anything wrong.

both left and right wing Jews want world Jewish domination and hate white people.

ok, Muhammed.

See. That's all you guys know how to do. What is with jews and not being able to have a conversation without being dismissive about the arguments made against Israel? Do you guys seriously just deny everything you've done and call everyone who criticizes Israel muhammad? Jews probably have the lowest IQ desu.

It's our Land. Even according to the world's latest religion: Islam.

Literally discussing with a Kike about the Isreali atrocities in an image board, seriously don't you have anything better to do with your life?

According to religion?

Nobody believes your fairytale...Are you a 3rd world country? Fuck ur theocracy bullshit.

You guys claim to be closer to europe than the middle east but you base the rights of your land on a fairytale. Fucking jews are cockroaches.

Stfu kike.

Are you brain damaged mate?

You are a joke

Nah you know whats a joke. LARPING AS A CHOSEN PERSON.

>LEECHES CAN'T CREATE!
Agree! Just look at Hollywoods absolute lameness. Same old, same old cRap "music", no one seems to notice it really never changes at all. But then scientists are still debating if cRap causes low IQ or the low IQ are attracted to the ooga-booga attention-needy babbling cRap. And don't even get me started on all their SHITTY super hero movies! What? Am I 4 yrs old? I never thought Hollyjew would kill piracy that way. I'm sure libraries are next. Good thing niggers don't read or know what those are.....yet.

This thread is boring, it's now a merchant thread

Not about culture versus culture.

Its more about genes versus genes.

Culture is just a way to claim the genes of another race, and say "they were mine all along."

Jews don't have blue eyes for example. Whites do.

Jewish males lust after White females and have to win females from money because of shitty genes. Bringing a White women into their gene pool is thus stealing from Whites in possibly the worst way.

delet this

>muh clay
Jesus fucking christ the nerves of you godamn kikes is outrageous. You do realize THE REAL Israelites are black? And now God's chosen people hate us because YOUR ancestors enslaved theirs.
Jews are not white

Of course he thinks that. Everybody thinks that. What the fuck else would you think?