Why are there so many non-Westerners with little respect for dogs? In the Middle East, they are considered dirty...

Why are there so many non-Westerners with little respect for dogs? In the Middle East, they are considered dirty. In East Asia, they are caged in terrible conditions before being turned into hot dogs.
Is affectionate attraction towards dogs a genetic trait that Europeans have evolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europeans were the first to domesticate dogs. They are bound to us by blood. Someday we will crusade for the rescue of our most loyal allies.

Pic related

turd skins have no empathy for animals

>In East Asia, they are caged in terrible conditions before being turned into hot dogs.
Only China tho, japanese doggos are top tier

This picture made me go hug my dog.

One of my personal dreams is to go on vacation killing chinks that kill dogs. Can they even be called human?

Whites have too much respect for them—why do so many white women of childbearing age replace the children they could have had with dogs??

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

>Why are there so many non-Westerners with little respect for dogs
its not about "the west"
it's about white people having more sympathy then other races.
it's both a strength and a weakness

Pretty sure the Chinese breed dogs for multiple purposes. They might eat some, but use others for companionship, guarding or other reasons. It's really only muslims that can't stand the existence of dogs.

This.

Literally the biggest reason why i hate eastern men. Complete savages

Jews

Denmark is a troll flag now? What did I miss?

Genetic testing shows most domestic dogs came from china

If you're going to post gore user, why not go with human gore? Gets more a of a rise out of lefty lib types and doesn't make dog loving types cross.
Won't lie, I've got a horse in the race there.

Because dogs have always been our allies and we will never betray them. Shitskins hate them because we fought alongside them.

But dog meat taste so good tho.

Dogs like pigs are disgusting and they all smell bad. Just look at that ugly face; they are the pet of the devil.

back to the rice field gook

because in western civilisation dogs were friends for hunting and farming
and in the other societies they were mostly known for bringing sickness

No...... No they can't be human. May your aim be true.

>tfw Muslims coming after dogs will be what pushes whites to far

please do continue

It was a rhetorical question, smart guy.

Not you, O.P.

>Disgusting, smelly, and ugly.
Good ol pot meets kettle.

Reminder that whites care too much for animals, and that the Orientals and Mozzies are closer to being right than the average degenerate white person.

Indians love dogs. They are venerated during Tihar, and they hold a special place in Hindu mythology.

Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muslims

I disagree. Our empathy for animals is a byproduct of our humanity, and the ability to see value in lives that would be wasted otherwise.

Chickens provide no useful intelligence or skills of labor. Hence why they are food. By this measure, dogs are infinitely more valuable than chickens in that they are more useful as coworkers and companions than they are food.

Not all non Westerners.
Hindus love dogs.

doggo saved us many times, kept us warm, warned of near by sabre tooth tigers, helped us chase down Wooly Mammoths. Other races domesticated animals, but only to take from them, white man shares his food and home with doggo. We are one.

chinks, indians, shitskins, etc. all are generally uneducated as fuck. so not really unsurprising. they believe in the magical sky fairy and "alternative medicine". (which is why they boil dogs alive and not kill them first)

I would never trust a man that would save his dogs life instead of a innocent human in danger. For he is no longer a man but an animal.

Because of their Indo-european heritage.

>Europeans understand evolution but cannot apply it in real life.
Dogs are animals and are submissive. Dogs are also way down the food chain. They are in no way of greater value than a human.

>it's another "replace your kids with dogs, goy! Remember, whites can be deceived if we post shocking pictures!" thread

Fuck off Schlomo.

In most of the places you've listed the humans there don't exactly treat other humans with kindness to begin with.

It's not a great stretch of imagination to realize that they don't treat animals well either.

Indians are predominantly caucasoid. Genetically closer to Europeans than Asians.

Whites worship dogs like theur bitch women
Plus they really love fucjin em

Because non-Westerners are not men.

what are u talking about
I love dogs and I have a fawn 8yo labrador

As we bred dogs and horses to respond and conform to our minds and wishes we bred ourselves to respond to them. People of European ancestry have an instinctive affection for animals and a desire to keep them as pets and domesticate them. That's why people are keeping foxes and other stupid and unsuitable animals as pets.

Most of them won't eat dog tho. Don't be an idiot and think they all do.

8XXCv Discord server
We want to make a home for conservative-minded people. This will be a physical location we all will live in, as a community with similar beliefs. Right now we are focusing on recruiting, and need to find good places in the USA.

I do believe that proper ownership, bonding with, and proper usage of animals is a European trait. The Jews and Niggers I know are all uncomfortable around my dog.

>tfw i would unironically slit the throat of every muslim on the planet before i would hit a dog

Yeah, that's why the dogs continue to suffer.

Korea too.
Korean rescue doggo adoption programmes exist, thousands get shipped abroad per year.

>Other races domesticated animals, but only to take from them, white man shares his food and home with doggo. We are one.
It's a beautiful symbiote and potentially the most mutually beneficial that has occured in nature
When man had to go to war with neighbouring tribes who did they sent with their wife and kids to protect them? Dog and we still do today, what else can you say you implicibly trust to put their lives on the line for your family as you would?
Dogs are the biggest redpill for islam, how they could hate a noble beast is inhumane

>That's why people are keeping foxes and other stupid and unsuitable animals as pets.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

Non-westerners need to be shown that dogs love humans. It will stop this type of treatment if they grow to love dogs back, and stop purchasing dog meat.

No dog deserves to be treated like this.

This is torture. This is evil.

What about jews? I heard they use dogs to harras and attack Palestinians for obvious reasons (Israel being the incarnation of myth about 3rd reich). The only one I saw with a doggo friend was Adam Kokesh, before he got destroyed by that fake hoe who reeked CIA to me since the first time I saw her. Couple of months later the guy was gone.

fake. i used to do that to my dog.

You have to be redpilled on jews in the first place to grasp their treatment of animals, with muslims and chinks it's a lot easier to point to a video and be like "Look at this savage shit" and have people reply "what the fuck man why they do this? That's needlessly cruel"
I've met enough bongs whose hatred of muslims and islam started because one insulted or worse yet hurt their dog and that sent them down the rabbithole

People are afraid of what they don't understand. People that don't understand dogs are more likely to hate them.

If all Moslem scum were replaced with dogs the world would be a much, much better place.

Raising animals is for cucks, you wouldn't raise another mans kids why would you raise a whole different species? Fuck off with that, all that money wasted on the pet could go into other things.

>the uncivilized moon god worshipper thinks having pets is akin to cuckoldry because he copulates with farm animals

I am redpilled, thoroughly. The whole kosher killing deal is utterly disgusting, not to mention how they treat goyim considered not human. I'm just looking for examples of them having dogs as companions. I have one, but it's kind of special case. It's just my bluepilled relative was trying to say something to the contrary and all he could muster was attack dogs for the police/military.

cant argue so you throw insults dumb snownigger
You are housing, and feeding something that has none of your dna. Its a dumb sack of meat that will never impact the world, all they do is eat your food and shit.

While we muslims have 6 kids you cucks are having 1 or 2 and using the rest of your time, money, energy on dumb animals.

I wasn't accussing you of not being redpilled I was saying dogs are not a good redpill for jews, they're too subversive and are never outright cruel, it's always layered. Kosher is pretty vile as is halal meat, it's just most people don't know the details of either slaughter and turn a blind eye to it assuming it can't be that much worse than regular slaughter, after all they die for meat right? If someones redpilled on muslims you can redpill them on jews to a degree due to their inhumane practices but it only goes so far as I said, the kikes are sneaky. Usury being created by the jews is the best I know of combined with being kicked out your country and why

You don't even respect your women, you'll never understand the place and value the canine has in our society, history and community, because you're incomplete and less than a European which is why you lash out at every successful western civilisation, you have a massive inferiority complex because you're complete failures, genetically and culturally you've contributed nothing to the world and make no mistake we're getting sick of your shit, it won't matter how many kids you have when we decide universally the only solution is to remove kebab, get ready the buddhists are just the tip of the iceberg of whats to come

pigs are our friends too.
pigs are smarter than dogs.
please Don't eat pork

r/K selection, bro.

We don't shit out as many kids as possible, we have fewer kids and take care of them (including the companionship and protection of a dog)

I really think whites are the golden mean of intelligence, humanity and violence.

We're not the best at any one of those things but we're the best balance between them.

I know one of them could be turned into a relatively suitable pet through selective breeding, but the average pet fox owner has one descended from a fur farm specimen.

Because Europeans are the highest for of human on the planet currently. The rest are subhuman savages with the exception of the Japanese.

Also a reminder that the Swiss aren't white or European. They eat dogs.

Why do we not worship the cow, it's a similar sort of thing. Unless you actually want multiculturalism.

wtf im not white now

Pigs did not help us survive during the ice age, it's not the same our ancestors bonded and went through a lot with dogs so they're inherently different and special, they have an honoary position which makes them more important than pigs regardless if they're smarter they're certainly not as loyal

>Swiss actually eat cats and dogs
I thought the mountain jew was a meme, what the fuck excuse do they have for this shit

Meh. Each one of my children is worth the value of one of yours. You produce so many because they have low value and aren't strong enough to all be guaranteed survival.

Even after all the terrorist attacks your anus loving religion has committed, its still like for every Westerner killed at least 40 thousand Muslims die. A fair trade in my estimation.

disloyal people don't value loyalty.

It's simple really. Early European were smart & talented enough to start domesticating animals outside of those used for food. That we domesticated an animal that would do some small work, and provide us with companionship & protection means we are advanced in our evolution.

No seriously its not. Cat meat is often served as a Christmas specialty and dog meat is used for sausages all year round.

They say it was because of a time of famine in their history, they turned to eating cats and dogs. Then it just became a tradition. Several hundred thousand cats and dogs are eaten every year in the country. They even have restaurants that only serve it.

It's the same reason the west tries to save niggers from themselves; Empathy. Except niggers have the privilege of being able to communicate with us, if that wasn't the case, we'd throw them in zoos.

You muslims are worth less than animals, and your kids are shit tier kids.

I don't care

Dogs are stupid

we'll see snownigger, the fact of the matter is that animal does not love you its only leeching off the gibs.

But hey you also invented welfare and section 8 so you could feed and house niggers, you guys just continue your tradition of feeding and housing animals.

Did you know that a dog's asshole is actually cleaner than a Muslim's face?

>we'll see snownigger, the fact of the matter is that animal does not love you its only leeching off the gibs.
If that was true explain why our dogs die for us? The reason you can't understand besides inbreeding is because you are an animal like niggers, devoid of any form of higher emotion like empathy

SO explain to me, an african-american male, why i love and respect dogs. I have no desire to kill or harm dogs.

Stop being a retard.

This is why your women are turning into men and your men into women, weakness muslims dont even have to do a thing and in 100 years the west will be done.

Your life will end in a freshly dug ditch.

says the fat burger, i doubt you can even reach 40 before you get a heartattack fattie.

Doggo thread?

You should be very angry, all this money going to dogs should be going to you for reparations, at the very least blacks shouldnt even have to pay taxes due to the whole slavery thing. Wise up dumb nigger.

No that is the jews you're clearly not very smart, being devoid of empathy is not an immunity it is a lack of higher cognitive ability, it is a disability you posess, I wouldn't expect you to understand empathy as it is a double edged sword like most gifts, being unable to grasp nuance as you are is why you're unable to control your base instincts and rape anything that moves not wearing a tent, like bachi boys you degenerate filth, you've been turning men into "women" longer than us, worse still you instinctually did it
>muslims dont even have to do a thing and in 100 years the west will be done.
kek you think you'll still be around in 100 years, we've been controlling our bloodlust for the last 60 years or so, we didn't get to the top of the foodchain by being tolerant you retard we slaughtered one another since time began to establish our heirarchy you're on borrowed time once we snap back into place you'll wish we'd deported you

Oh please someone who genocided all the native americans when they colonized america, and invaded 90% of the world to the point where your fucking language is required to even talk online is going to address me on empathy? A JOKE

Can you expect anything more from a person whose religion is based on the syphilitic musings of a child rapist, human trafficker, and brigand? We're not dealing with mature human beings here. If they make their women wear bags over their entire bodies for fear of girl germs and sexual "feels", how could they possibly be expected to understand loyalty from another species.
>Your life will end in a freshly dug ditch.

Sorry, god is not real

>Your life will end in a freshly dug ditch.
Well put

Depends who the human is.

My doggo is worth 1,000,000 third worlders for example

>red pilled "thoroughly" but has a jihad flag
Fuck off sand nigger

Rape is "okay" in your religion.... but please, by all means, lecture us.

we appreciate loyal beings. doesn't matter if they are dogs or lesser animals like women

Genocide was a consequence of conquerering America, I'm glad you see what our default state is because you're the next indians and this time the chinese, indians and russians will be helping us
>invaded 90% of the world to the point where your fucking language is required to even talk online
God damn right know your fucking place shitskin, this is exactly why you will not exist in 100 years

Dogs are just pests m8 think of them like big rats

Look at this faggot, never knowing the true joy of owning a dog and having a best friend.

>it's only in countries with very little consideration of human rights that animals are also abused

Must be some kind of crazy coincidence.