youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY
youtu.be/qhYLfaNZpvY?t=1h11m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Trump isn't stupid like all these kikes and shills are trying to make you believe. Trump knows that his whole re-election hinges on the wall. If he cucks on the wall and amnesty, he loses his whole base. Have some fucking faith and let the man do his job.

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY

NEW

>"If the wall is going to be obstructed...then we're not doing anything," Trump stated on Thursday
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
>Republican Senators are preparing to introduce a new healthcare bill this week
>Trump blocks Chinese purchase of U.S. company for national security reasons
>Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
>The House has voted to make membership in a criminal street gang, like MS-13, a deportable offence
>The US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time sine 2007 - stagnant wages BTFO

No amnesty please.

Redpill me on e-verify

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

I'M PICKLE FRANK

>Make
>Amnesty
>Great
>Again
#AmnestyDon2020

Joe is laughing at Ann!

salam sandniggers bomb us, shalom sandniggers write articles telling us not to be upset.
same coin
>same coin
same coin
>same desert
same pubeheads

MAGA

Will Katy ever not be obsessed about her daddy fetish Trump? she wrote a book about him ffs, this is the effect of having your dad become a tranny, daddy issues and strong alpha male like Trump filling the vacuum

E-verify means that employers check on someone's immigration status before hiring them. It's designed to boot all the illegals out of the workforce except for under-the-table jobs.

it will be a death-blow to illegal immigrants
will ensure they are only able to work under the table, no legal employment for illegal aliens

i give trump a little bit of credit

he got rid of daca and is now trading it for stuff

but most trump supporters still dont like daca

He who laughs last laughs best

DACA is BAKA

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

everyone is laughing at her,she's a fucking retard

> The fact he's doing this just shows me how much of a use the backlash had.
> Unlike you fucking faggot bootlickers, if it were up to you we'd have full out amnesty.
Come on Malta, easy on the plural pronouns. You know damn well there are lots of people and lots of regulars that not only oppose the deal but they said so in no ambiguous terms.

>E celebs
Fuck off

Remember when Sarah Huckabee Sanders completely blew you amnesty shills the fuck out? I can't remember how long ago it was, seems like ancient history now...

That's a big nose

is there a single conservative woman that actually has kids?

Most every civilized country my family has worked in had it or an equivalent system with stringent checks, the US has just been disgustingly lax on the matter.

It would make hiring illegals by any medium to large sized company incredibly difficult so that they don't bother.

The press conference made it look like Trump isnt going for amnesty. The tweet he put out doesnt make it look he he's going dor amnesty. It looks like DACA is a bargaining chip for bigger things.

I...I thought he was Amnesty Don. You mean he's not Amnesty Don after all? What is he now?

> 35 views
Y-you're fast

No, not one in the world.

Fug

So literally no chance of happening

>all these dumb niggers thinking there will be any illegal amnesty

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

keep picking at out of context quotes and wishing for the worst when literally nothing but deportations has happened so far you stupid communist fucks

I don't watch that ugly fat cow. What did she say?

He means he gave them something that will not pass, even RINOs don't want to pass anything of the kind because their donars don't want any legislation dealing with immigration to pass. While Trump is getting 2.6 billion for the wall right now.

yesterday? honestly, shills get btfo at almost daily bases, even if they don't admit it. endless cycle, their own personal hell

The guy who abolished thing and is now using thing to get more things.

Damn phone autocorrect is fucking shit.

>Implying Roman and Finn aren't running tons of pro-Joe and pro-Ann accounts everywhere

in poland? plenty
in burgerland? depends on where you live

It's possible. Democrats don't care about spics WORKING, just VOTING. That's where the massive welfare cuts kick in.

They are mostly married

So Trumps plan was work permits. But no chain migration and no path to citizenship? That's almost perfectly fine. We need to remove their ability to make citizens out of their offspring

"Salam / Shalom sandnigger" as an expression are either new in this board or making a ressurgence. Where were they used more prevalently before?

It used to be "kikes / sandniggers"

Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. Did DACA already become law? That's right, sweetie, it hasn't. Now I know that you don't understand 83903-degree interdimensional hyper minesweeper, but that doesn't give you the right to assume the Demoshits are telling the truth.

Where do you get off assuming YOU know what the fuck is going on, sweetie-pie? MY President is a well known pussy-grabbing genius that routinely does stuff that, to sweeties, looks like he's going off the rails, but ends up BTFO our enemies.

>It's like sweeties posting in this thread weren't around during the primaries

This BASED MAGApede will wait to see what MY President actually proposes before I start crying on the internet.

Oh, and if you think you can debate me, you can't; I'm a Hispanic Trump voter.

Bye, sweetie

>is there a single conservative woman
No

There are so many non-starters that mean no Dem will sign on with

Such as not giving citizenship to "dreamers"

DACA can't fucking pass
You see the #RESIST dems yelling at Pelosi/Schumer now too

i wouldn't hold my breath, pretty sure the reason you don't hear more about it is because the left establishment is trying to pretend it doesn't exist in hopes it will just go away. Giving the idea any air time only starts a conversation about how reasonable the idea is - it's very hard to argue against.

DACA

DEFERRED. Read a fucking book some time.

BASED illegals. I look forward to seeing schools full of the ugly shits.

kinda like you're running proxies when you want to insult someone, but you're too chickenshit to do it on your real ip?

So is trump going to fuck with the internet now?

>Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

What did he mean by this?

>is there a single woman
no

i meant among these "famous conservative women"

>deferred
So amnesty?

>That's almost perfectly fine.
It is, but Dems will never take it. For them it's citizenship or bust.

I think he wants them to keep their DACA status, but not giving them a citizenship, so they would have to go through the regular process if they want to obtain it.

What did they mean by this?

Run up and round house kick that fat cunt in the head

ME and mudslime people try to make themselves seem better or at least make Jews seem worse as a disgusting defense mechanism. Lots of Turkish German flags, misc Swedish flags, and Iranian Canada flags who admit to being from this or that place or they speak Arabic openly.

>famous
why would anyone marry an e celeb?

don't put your dick in crazy

>fellow
Kek

That "thing" is repulsive.

KEKOLDING IS THE NEW PUNK!!!

It means not having official ISIS accounts on fucking Youtube and Twitter as if they were normal things

Art thov all homosexualem for praising this veakling?

And if they fail the test they are deported? They need to be deported immediately.

I made it up a couple months ago. Salam and shalom are basically the same word and the way the collegiate 'jews' defend arabs I said, these are the same people with the same goal.
So I decided to stop appeasing JIDF by saying 'jew' or 'kike' which are their words, and started calling them sandniggers, because that's the only thing they had to cling on to, the false notion that they're different from arabs.

Why is it that nasheed attacks white people, and nobody says a work. But he goes after shapiro, a jew and all he'll breaks loose?

As I am sure you recall, recruiters and such set themselves up on Twitter and Youtube before spreading information on how to join and travel to Syria to fight. This is nothing new.

>every kike eceleb nigger faggot conveniently glosses over this part of the press briefing
youtu.be/qhYLfaNZpvY?t=1h11m2s
I fucking hate them all.

>people bashing Ann or her passion and emotion in politics

she already won the moment Joe started mentioning her on his show, they literally had a ban to never say her name on air. And what Joe and other idiots are doing is bad optics, they are only making Trump feel bad for Ann

BUT MUH FREEEEEEEEE SPEECH

>So amnesty?
Negative, Ghost Rider.

Also it destroys the Democrats #resist campaign by contradicting them into working with Trump instead of working against him.

> Trump supporters in /ptg/ saying that DACA is nothing

what did she mean by not getting her adam's apple shaved down

yuck

That's not good news. I want RAISE and e-verify but no amnesty for DACA, it takes more house representatives and senators. Trump better start making an official hit list for targets to be primaries and candidates to support.

>cant even hold the sign up
so this is the power of the left... woah

(((Guess.)))

You'll have to do the Lord's Prayer before getting access to the internet, if not, you are banned.

Then can you explain what she said in more than 2 words, or are you too dumb?

Her reactions are often too premature for their own good

>tfw eating a salad
I did right today.

i showed you my means of reproduction answer me

>So amnesty?

You quite literally have the exact same syntax as any other shill would, you bringing it up in your comment just goes to show you're not even trying to refute it.

Somehow, you idiots talk about "the coming storm" or what-have-you, yet overreact and sperg out to Trump dealmaking as if it's already a done deal because you selectively saw his initial Tweets, but just ignored his later statements, Tweets, and so on proving you wrong.

You instantly expose yourself as either a shill or an emotional retard if you seriously contend that Trump is dumb enough to renege on one of his biggest talking points.

Dress it up as "trying to remind Trump on why he was elected" all you want, but everyone else can see you're just an unstable, emotional retard that buys into scaremongering, alarmism, fatalism, and so on, or, just a plain shill, which would be preferable to be quite honest, at least shills understand they're intentionally misrepresenting reality to spread disillusion.

I'd ask you to provide proof and back up your statements about "the coming amnesty", but I know I won't get any and instead receive either an ad hominem attack, a memepost, or both.

TL;DR: Eat my entire ass you fucking turbonigger.

As for the rest of the shills, blackpillniggers, and so on; Read the rest of this thread, you're verifiably in the wrong about "Muh amnesty" maymay. If you haven't learned to spot Trump's dealmaking tactics at this point, you're either dumb, or willfully ignoring them and are just shilling. I bet you morons thought Romney was going to be Secretary of State too.

>the false notion that they're different from arabs.
European Jews often have large European admixtures whereas until recently arabs did not. There is a distinction between Eastern Euro Jews who may have migrated west and your garden variety sandnigger/mudslime but they are both bad.

no, this is

you better watch out, nazi

Sadly we know RINOs will not vote for it, you know this to be true. Maybe not all, but enough will say no, they want to obstruct and keep their cozy jobs as career politicians.

It's going to be quite obvious that Marisol with a Connecticut SS# who doesn't speak a lick of English and can't validate it is fake as fuck.

(S)he kinda looks like Jack McBrayer

citizenship for DACA recipients should be granted by trial by combat

last beaner standing gets to stay

We got a chimp out in progress boyz

Huh. A government just collapsed.

Watch this:
Do you think coupling the RAISE ACT with DACA will result in it being passed? No. What about ending sanctuary cities? No. DACA is fucking done at this rate because congress will never find a middle ground.