Donald Trump says that the internet must be "cut off" to stop further terror attacks

>Donald Trump says that the internet must be "cut off" to stop further terror attacks.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-twitter-internet-cut-off-terror-attacks-parsons-green-tube-attack-explosion-latest-a7948141.html

your clown of a president says a lot, and continues to say a lot without having ever said anything meaningful.

gtfo Sup Forums - sage and reported

>loser terrorists
I don't even

D. Turd needs to go back (into the toilet)

>implying im even an american

glumphruk btfo!

I wouldn't worry about it OP, trumplet is all talk and no action.

does he also demand they make a smaller switch so he can flip it with his micro hands(indicating a tiny penis)?

Reminder, the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

if you aren't a straycunt you are probably amerifat, at least when it comes to user statistics

Reminder that Hillary is the reason why we are struck with someone as retarded as Trump

>internet kill switch

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS MEME ALREADY

B-BUT I-IT WAS H-HER TURN

>Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!
Obviously means to try and cut off terrorist recruitment, which has been going on for decades

What non-news

Better news would be about how people went insane over neo-nazis going on a camping trip in australia.

This, he speaks before he thinks.

>Loser terrorists

Man you sure showed them Mr. President, how will they ever recover?

Literal strawman. We hate D. Turd therefore we wanted Shitary. Nah. We can hate both.

>& use better!
what did mean by this

Funny thing is the same private companies that delete accounts of "nazis" because "hate speech is not free speech", let all these terrorist content up. Literal isis recruitment propaganda, beheadings of captured civilians or even imams preaching for killing infidels from inside the eu.

This will end in complete regulation of internet, not in 1st amendment way, but in 1984 way.

no you don't get it, this is just 69D underwater backgammon he's playing

Feels good being american and born in the land of the free, trump can't and won't cut off my internet, he'll just cut off some third world shithole that doesn't contribute anything to the internet to begin with

Which companies are that exactly? YouTube, twitter and Facebook all have teams deleting Isis shit.

What are you talking about? It's easy to find pro-nazi hate speech on YouTube, but you can not find any isis recruitment videos or beheadings. Even BBC and CNN videos about isis gets deleted.

>Trump
Pretty sick of it. He seems very ineffectual though. I hope he brings some pain so Americans start taking their elections seriously.

I don't know what constitutes retardation now but I'd probably put him in that group.

>MFW the backward and insanely over-regulatory UK would actually do this

There's no way orange man will win in 2019. The Zucc will shred him to bits.

Not sure what user means but recruitment through social media is actually a major thing. I find it surprising because if I was a terrorist I'd never use such insecure channels. I guess it speaks to how relatively harmless they are given their numbers and intent.
Consider that a guy like Breivik who says he trained himself in massacres using Call of duty. Managed to go on a spree targeting a specific group of people while at the same time bombing a government building.
Islamic terror has a much less constrained environment (can target anyone, doesn't even have to target a specific date) and much better resources yet they're doing nothing. I'm not sure if I should be worried or feel safe about this.

Yes please. I could do without all the american retards.
Imagine a day - a week if you will - without american internet: No faceberg, no twatter, no discord, no literal shit. Only comfy IRC channels, torrents and actually sane forums. Normies would finally realize how much of it goes to america and how much they control it. New, sane infrastructures will start appearing again.

Trump will never shut down american internet, just facebook. Based trump saves us all once again

I wouldn't mind if Trump would shut down all normalfag """social""" media sites, hell I'd be celebrating for several days.

Can we please cut off London from the rest of England though? I am sick of having my civil liberties taken away because governments have allowed London to turn into a freak show of immigrants.

Drumpf is a fucking asswad.
How could Amerifats fail democracy so hard?

people like other people that resemble themselves

Based
#MAGA

Cut it off for good

Free me donald

>all the stupid niggers itt acting like they know anything about Trump because they can't even keep up with normal 3D chess
laughable

>not recognising a mix of literal and ironic shills immediately

a-user

No more americans shitposting

> browse Sup Forums
> be gullible enough to think a guy that tweets everyday wants to shut off the internet
> rethink life

Dont challenge the narrative

Reminder "city people" is code for niggers and spics and they voted for who they thought would bend the laws the most to give them free shit and no consequences for their own stupidity.

Elections will never be taken seriously because each side picks one candidate who makes it through and your choice is always shit.

In fact, a judge just ruled that the DNC did in fact rig everything for Hillary but it's ok because they don't have a duty to be impartial even though they run the Democratic party.

>"The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off and use better."

Among the things this man needs to "use better" is english. Despite that, none of what he said says "We must cut off the internet". The left is playing semantic games, again.

What judge? Proofs for the love of god.

The Jews want to censor free speech. They're coming for us next because we're waking people up

>a fascist is complaining that somebody is censoring him

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS