How come black people prefer white women?

Is it because white women are superior in every way?

Well Sup Forums?

Time to turn this shit around on the shills!

inb4 unironically thinking this isn't the case

have you seen black women?

i saw a black guy yesterday and i thought he was so handsome i would date him. even hearing white guys' voices is grating after being on Sup Forums

ALL

THE

WAY

TURNED

UP

They want to evolve.

Because this is the typical black woman. Most black women that are hot usually have one white parent.

They don't. The jews tricked them to go out of their race

SHITTED

/THREAD!!!
(It's because more black women are going to Collage so they feel intimidated by their education. And white women have been thaught for early age that BLACK DICK TASTES GOOD.jpg)

black pussy stinks like you can't fucking imagine
THEY DON'T BATHE!

This. They want better genes for their children, and black women are pretty ugly.

Black people just seem to have this weird odor so they put on cocoa butter all day to mask it.

Because niggers are disgusting.

Thats why we had slavery & segregation.

This propaganda is used against them as well. They don't prefer white women.

found the coalburner.

shiited.com
pooped.com

Thats the whitest nigress ive ever seen

I don't think most do. The ones that do probably do it more as a status/power thing than actual attraction and preference. Even if they're female, they're still the enemy to most black men.

That disgusting flat ape nose.

I want black men !!

Because black men are the white women of black people.

Any other answer is false.

Nope, black men don't prefer white women. This is a revenge for the history. Every black men with a white girlfriend hate white guys. That's a fact.

even if you are white, I guess you have to be kind of nigger to like that

Because black women are fat, ugly and ghetto ?

Woman may be attracted to some ghetto, till they find it's just bullshit.
Men just care about pussy, black women are pushy as fuck

Enjoy your African Ape children.

I can't quite put my finger on it!

SHE THICCC DOE

>tout le supreme white master race
>surprised by lesser races want your women

>where all da wite wimminz?
Because deep down, niggers wish to be white. They covet all things white. And shiny stuff too, like toasters and Air Jordans.

Reminds of the episode of it's always sunny in Philadelphia where frank shits in the bed.

Nigresses are disgusting sheboons, feral apes who are bitter at white women because white women are takin away all da white boyz.
It's normal for non-white women in the west to feel oppressed because white guys won't talk to them, date them, fuck them etc and sadly Sup Forums sides with non-white women and thinks they are victims for this very reason.

>black men are the most masculine males
>white women are the prettiest females
>for some reason they're drawn to each other

really gets that noggin a joggin