Are most white males inherently racist...

Are most white males inherently racist? How much credibility does the demographic collectively have in an increasingly diverse West?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RisenCoach/status/907781448429699072
youtu.be/WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't everyone racist at some point in time?

how do you do, fellow gentiles?

hahahah fellow white men

>start from there
>we're aren't born this way but taught
So which is it?

Everyone is racist. Whites make everyone else's inherent racism null and void, and this pisses them off.

Every person on earth is inherently racist.

Nature is racist.

>>>>>Horowitz

For the 6 millionth time; Jews are not White. Jews do not represent Whites. They work against Whites. They are Jews.

Just checking in with my fellow gentiles. Did you all eat your turkey bacon this morning, I know I did.

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.

who still falls for this shit?

But if they were...

>horowitz
>dear fellow straight white men

that slimy kike doesn't speak for me. i may be a racist but i'm not a sexist, and regardless even if he was white im my own goddamn man and nobody speaks for me.

>Are most white males inherently racist?
yes its true and that jew knows what hes talking about. we need to do the work toi make tyrome know he has to fucking leave along with pedro

they better find some other place to be other than america and we arent trying hard enough to ,make it clear they will fucking die and nobody will go to jail for killing them. mexicans are pedo rapist and nigs are gang members. every jury thats white knows this

If you're born that way, it's natural and beautiful and should be celebrated. #diversity #effyourracestandards #racefam #Leukophobia

Anyone find an old tweet with him saying that he is Jewish, not white. Dollars to doughnuts, there is a tweet like this somewhere in his history.

Jews are Jews when it benefits them, and white when it benefits them or hurts white people.

(((Horowitz)))

As my father once put it, "Jews are white when it benefits the Jews."

Depends on what you define racist. There's all sorts of statistics that highlight certain races commit certain crime or act in a certain way. Irrefutable evidence.

Sometimes you just have to call it as it is.

If I ignored any of those trends in my career I'd would have been fired long ago. I don't see why applying observations to trends on race should be an issue.

Well most of us in here are racist and sexist as hell,but we sure dont represent all white and im sure as hell that jew rats dont represent whites

>HO
>RO
>WITZ

I want off.

Yes. They benefit from racism so it's only rational to be racist. The only reason to NOT be racist is muh liberal morals, and that just isn't good enough.

>How much credibility does the demographic collectively have in an increasingly diverse West?
Still more than the others, but it's been shrinking since the 70s. And white men can feel it shrinking, and that's why we're seeing a surge in white nationalism. It doesn't feel good to be equal with everyone else. White men want to go back to white supremacy.

checked

Low testosterone face, balding, cuck beard. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Horowitz
Can you at least try to hide who you are when you do this.

all humans are racist and sexist, we need to embrace racism with ethnocities

>nu-male
>(((Horowitz)))
>shills against white masculinity
Color me surprised.

>white
>jew
k

Everyone is inherently racist because we all have racial ingroup/outgroup biases. This is natural and its why we should all be in our own ethnostates.

'Racism' is a neo-Marxist conspiracy theory. It doesn't exist.

>We are all racist
>We are all sexist
>We are all of it
>Start from there. And then do the work

So just continue business as usual then?

>"fellow white men"
>"we"
>Horowitz

Fuck I gotta go to the gym and hit the weights now that made me so angry

>straight

yeah, i guess. I mean, whites "doing the work" has kind of been one of the primary talking points when it comes to being racist

>only white men are racist
lol ok
i guess china and japan aren't racist against each other. i guess muslims aren't racist haha. i guess white women aren't racist? pffffff hahahaha oh fuck i've known way more racist white women then white dudes. this is ridiculous

twitter.com/RisenCoach/status/907781448429699072

FLOL

oh i forgot the straight part. i guess sucking dick is the cure to racism. none of this even makes sense

Every human, along with every other species in the world is inherently racist. Jews hate nature so they're the first ones ever to make racism a bad thing (the word itself was invented by a Marxist Jew in early soviet Russia)

This is true for EVERYBODY but only white people are supposed to feel bad about it.

Is the work he's referring to expelling non whites and taking away women's rights? If we're inherently racist and can't fix it wouldn't it make sense to segregate and save these non whites from our presence?

>(((Horowitz)))
>implying we
He's talking about his kind: the Jew. He's right, you know. Jews are racist and sexist, and we whites should start from there and do the work.

In (((our))) government.

remember 'Racism' is a sham from day one
just think how much money white people have given to non white people
just think about how much technology white people have given to nonwhite people
'RACISM' IS A JEWISH POWER SHAM FROM DAY ONE

Honest question guys, why are kikes always so slimy and reprehensible?

>Honest question guys, why are kikes always so slimy and reprehensible?

And he keeps on with the "we white men must" schtick for the whole thread.

Because of their sympathy card.

jews are pscyhologically primed to commit a rape of reality and society itself. this also explains their success, they bend all the rules and enforce jewish nepotism because they are essentially constantly horny to rape reality this is the Jewish psychology in the most condensed form

This is my favorite pic it always cheers me up

No. They do seem to prefer whites/asians as girlfriends, though. Probably because they actually look feminine.

>How much credibility does the demographic collectively have in an increasingly diverse West?
Dude, you need to get better at baiting. 2/10.

This here is the (((real))) joke. Made me kekle.

He's right though I am all those things

> And then do the work.
What work? Is he hinting about the Day of the Rope? Not yet, Jordan, not yet.

ok, I accept that Jordan.

So let's work from here. Should we shoot the migrants or throw them into ovens?

((Horowitz))

The only winning move is not to play.

>fellow straight white men
>(((Horowitz)))

((horowitz))

>fellow white men

lmfao. every. fuckin. time.

jews must be eradicated

>dear fellow straight white men
>Jordan Horowitz
satire is dead

thats a jew!

Genetically jews are more nigger than white, hence the afro centric traits they all have from the jew-fro frizzy hair to dark features.

I've done my share of the work, rabbi. Now you do yours.

Get in.

>start from there
>do the work
>the work ends when jordan horowitz is in a gas chamber

Every Human being is racist. End. Full stop.

It is only bad when you are white though.

Every race has had slavery in their history. End. Full stop.

It's only bad when you are white though.

Most of these people know that whites are the most productive members of society, and also know that many whites can be gilded with white guilt. By virtue signaling like this, they may convince a couple gullible whites to sympathy donate, or sympathy vote for a candidate, affirmative action, or more welfare.

They've made substantial progress with this in colleges nation wide. Especially when you have children who have never worked for anything in their lives getting money from mommy, daddy, and the government; it's easy to convince them of equality of races and communistic values.

youtu.be/WsCSAEdxXMc

Tell him to watch this video and start from there.

(((Horowitz)))
He has less of a claim to whiteness than Kunta fuckin Kinte.

OY!

You can never fight genetics. I am white and find White females attractive I will never ever find black females or Muslims attractive.

Needs to be a meme at this point.

This guy took down the tweet after it garnered negative responses, just to put it back up in screenshot form saying "I took it down because it got negative responses" and got the exact same responses again.

Ashkenazi IQ, everybody.

TOP FUCKING KEK ! (ignore my flag for now)