AMNESTY DON

>Will bend over for the Democrats to get DACA amnesty passed
>800,000 Democrat voters and millions of their family members will become citizens
>Dems will push Trump to give every illegal amnesty, saying it's racist if he doesn't
>Cuck in Chief will do it
>no wall
>tens of millions of Democrat voters
>every red state becomes solidly blue
>'marca dos para ingles'

Thanks for that future Donald

Yep I regret it too man

We're fucked and there's no recourse

>Make
>Amnesty
>Great
>Again
#AmnestyDon2020

For the first time I can say that I support President Donald Trump. I used to think that he was some far right nazi but now I can see that he's a cool dude that wants to truly Make America Great Again.

Stupid fucking shills

>Trump's not a Nazi! Drumpf voters BTFO!

Not to mention the flat out lies.

>No wall
>Amnesty for illegals
>That he was tough on DACA at some point.
>Implying he's pro chain-migration.

reddit is that way kid

If Trump says the DACA fucks can stay only if they don't commit a felony and pay taxes, I'm ok with it.

Plus, they're all in Commiefornia and the SW. So, nobody cares anyway.

When the MAGA train rolled in you didn't think that you'd get rolled over it, huh.

Lets be honest, what good have republicans actually done in the past 40 years? All you have are regressive policies that hurt the working class (no bob you're not a temporarily displaced millionaire, you're working poor).

>'marca dos para ingles'
lol you read my post before didn't you

Exactly.

Considering, that Trump only narrowly won in the whole scheme of things and that the Republicans are extremely unpopular I find it impossible to argue that giving amnesty to nearly 1 million Obama DACA program illegals who are extremely unlike to vote Republican is nothing more than a liberal Democrat move.

Rather than work toward strengthening the Republican party Trump has solidly proven he is will to do the exact opposite after a single dinner with his pals Nancy and Chuck.

Just give the Democrats a total win in 2018 and 2020 why don't you Amnesty Don you stupid idiot. Literally, sabotaging the future of the Republican party because he did not get his way.

lol what are yall pussies gonna do about it? Vote for Bernie Sanders in 2020?

Get Real!

This

Also this
There is no one else to vote for

>implying he isn't a dem plant
kept saying this during the campaign but you stupid reddit faggots didn't listen

>Make
>Amnesty
>Great
>Again
#AmnestyDon2020

Trump is a tsundere anime character.

Wew, even Trump himself is a shill4hill, liberal, jew, tranny, and an illegal these days.

The Republican majority has been obstructing him since before he got in office. they even tried to sabotage his campaign while he was still running (for those that remember back that far.)

IMO he's holding a gun to their head. by putting the ball in their court not only is he putting all the pressure on them from his base, (since they're literally the last chance to stop DACA) but they know that if they don't, not only are most of the Republicans that vote for it going to lose their seats, but thanks to the million+ Democratic voters they created, the Republicans will never win another election again.

We don't post hashtags here
Back to tumblr, faggot.

Welp. Looks like I better vote for Gary Johnson then

Nice try shill.
Say it with me.
Trump 2020!

RENOVATE THE EXISTING FENCE!! RENOVATE THE EXISTING FENCE!! RENOVATE THE EXISTING FENCE!!

THEY HAVE TO BE GIVEN GREEN CARDS!

I've thought about this from day one, and so far it's believable. His constant self-created sideshow bullshit has done more to prevent implementation of the Republican agenda than anything else could. Think about how much more shit a normal Republican could have assrammed through at this point.

MAKE AMNESTY GREAT AGAIN

Why can't you retards understand that Trumps daca tweet is a brilliant move to buy political capital?

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up

wtf I am now a #CruzMissile