Portucall...Again

Why arent there Right movements in portugal?? was 25 de abril so repressing to right movements that the country can only have commie party because i already know communism doesnt work... neither democracy, neither anarchism only capitalist works (for mass's) and fascism(except it eventually fucks up in genocide)

So this tread is also to argue what did fascism did in the past(portugal events get extra Z'zPointz)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFxyqWlvrw8
youtube.com/watch?v=g1LgdYZ3Y04
i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/aa/ef/7daaef638c32e02de4347eeaff6defc8.gif
pastebin.com/0QntNLUK
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
youtube.com/watch?v=sn3DbTyu2vw
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why arent there Right movements in portugal??
The (((masonry))) that's why

Gas the commies

maybe still i need rock hard conclusions

So just found out that that PNR exists??

PNr is the only political party against mass immigration and they claim to be nationalists so at least there's an anti globalist choise.
But about the question, yes, leftist propaganda portrayed the evils" of the fascism of the past bith in Portugal or Spain etc.. so that, gave to this leftists the power, not only the political but the cultural also.

There were/are also some famous:
-Frente National
-Causa Identitária
-Movimento de acção nacional

>anti globalist choice
It doesnt even appear in the 1% i only found it by luck... There should be another fascist party one that make gipsyes go to the interior for bad
behaviour the only thing that calms gipsies and their familys are Strangly the Indians Why??
if you want to know the story just ask

How are the polls for him in Loures?

O povo ainda é fiel às raízes.

bump

>quase 80% da malta do CDS concorda com André Ventura
>CDS rompe a coligação na mesma
BRAVO Cristas
verdadeiramente a rainha dos cuckservadores e da """""""""">direita"""""""""" politica

Right wing parties are literally outlawed, pnr is the only left because they feel into a legal loophole

A few years ago CDS website spoke openly about the New World Order and not in a negative way. And let's not forget that Paulo Portas was a "Casa Piano" (if you know what i mean).

(Guys...use English only or thread gets gassed)

Not exactly. Our people became very empty after the (((Revolution))) and this emptiness was filled with (((Americanism))). Furthermore the "25 Abril HURRAY" propaganda was/is very strong and effective. The "racist/xenophobic/fascist/etc" insults are very effective in Portugal.

And just has bad, there is no "culture of suspicion" here towards media, intellectuals and opinion-makers (unlike in USA and many nations in Europe) and the attitude towards politics is mostly apathy and a very shallow analysis of what the parties do in practice.

Our nation is in great peril im afraid...it will be very hard for the PNR to gain traction.

OMG THEY KILLED PTCHAN!

YOU KEKS

I'm afraid you are right bro. It's a long run against time we face, or in 1 generation or 2 we will become a minority and all our ancestors achivements and heritage will perish and be forgotten

YOU NIGGERS?

I bump

Even today Marcelo was in Malta babbling the same old (((globalist))) babble about immigration, how you can't stop immigration, European values, humanitarianism, openness to the World and all that Jew garbage based on retarded emotions.

Sem um novo Salazar não saímos da cepa torta manos, raios foda a (((democracia)))

Just wait until our prime minister is in jew york speaking for the (((un)))

The thing that i have more hope for is foreign developments more than internal developments. The "far right" gaining so much traction in foreign nations that the Jews back off from their plans.

Things are bad bro...Portuguese people are empty/Americanized and have lost their sense of identity, leftist and "25 Abril" propaganda is also very effective.

But great respect to PNR and all Nationalists.

(use English please or thread gets gassed).

The half-nigger is a complete tool of the Jews let it be no doubt, i even dare to say that he is blackmailed judging by how he was involved in the Casa Pia cover-up.

Things could be much worse, I should know because I see it everyday in France, believe me Portugal is becoming in the eyes of western whites as a little refuge from the cesspool that is become places like France, Germany, England, etc

Loads of frenchies are falling in love with Portugal because it is still homogenous and more traditional than most jewropean countries

It has some positive things only because the welfare system doesn't attract as many people BUT at the same time lot's of ethnic Portuguese are leaving (and highly qualified on top of that) and the birthrate is low.

You should visit some areas of Lisbon, you're gonna get surprised, whitenatives are being outnumbered.

For sure. Lisbon has lot's of niggers and Porto is slowly but steady becoming the same.

I have actually, and I say again, here it's worse, it isn't just Paris here, it's quite literally spread to EVERY SINGLE CITY in this godless land

and let's not forget the damn arabs...

Se ele ganhar em Loures... ahahahha

>flag
You're our new Algerians at this point tbqh.

Based nurses will save us, even the worst pols (((done to people with landwire telefone))) give a rise to PSD

AH! PSD and CDS are pathetic...in fact our worst enemies are the fake right.

Do not call yourselves "Right-Wing" if you think D. Miguel losing the war to his brother was a good thing.

Not really because they work for a living, don't create no-go areas, are not racist towards the French and don't worship the Pedophile of the Desert.

There is no right, still better than a party proud of it's legacy of Sócrates

Pedro Passos Coelho recovered the economy

I was referring to the constant flag waving also during football match, plus the fact that they also tend to speak loudly their own languages in public transports.
Both don't consider themselves French.

No doubt the Jews were behind the "Liberals". D. Miguel had an interesting idea, to create a "counter conspiracy" secret society...lol...kind of interesting/funny.

Go look at PSD and CDS policies regarding the "refugees" and immigration in general...who cares about economics at this point??

I do agree that immigrants should tone down displays of nationalism in other lands and make an effort to speak the language of the land in public...i agree with that.

Mind you that im not familiar of "everyday life" in France, the things you say might be some kind of urban myth or semi urban myth.

>might be some kind of urban myth or semi urban myth.
Nigga please i see this shit everyday.
During the Euro football cup i kept seeing portuguese flags at windows, when portugal won i kept hearing people shouting at night "we woooooon" and shit like that.
Portuguese tend to also put massive portugal symbols stickers on their cars also on their numberplate they put a portugal flag or cross over the flag of the region..

At the stage we are, economics are secondary.....our identity is the most mportant thing, but if they keep flooding our countries with non---europeans they will understand that both things are connected.
It makes me confusion why some of our people don't even if our people have a future, in 100 years this people and traditions must live like in the past:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFxyqWlvrw8

youtube.com/watch?v=g1LgdYZ3Y04

what bothers me the most was, that PSD-CDS won, the elections and the left, wasnt together, and after the outcome, they suddenly become Best Friends, and took the power, democratic coup style, its just pisses me off how those in the left are full of degeneracy, and are trying to import, liberal dilemas from other places like Sweden and US Colleges, just look at it man,, Porto Editora, they made it national news because the school book had exercises with tradional Gender Roles(and for the Minister THAT WAS BAD AND DISCRIMINATORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) , seriously, now they want to make it mandatory that some schools talk about (((Gender Equality))) (((Racial Equality))), IN SOMe schools they already do that, but now the Gov wants to enforce it,

Cry me a river you dumb cunt, grow a pair, you don't do shit over the niggers and arab cunts destroying your nation and you're here bitching about some football dick waving?
that's pathetic dude, we're the least of your fucking worries and you know it

Em Portugal infelizmente não existe nenhum partido de direita sem ser o PNR, e com a nossa população (velhos comunas nojentos e putos de esquerda) é extremamente difícil de os levantar a uma posição de poder. Qualquer coisa que digam, mesmo que seja 100% correcta, é imediatamente descartada como racista. Estamos, desculpem a linguagem, fodidos. Não vou desistir e tenho esperança de encontrar solução mas a coisa está preta. Caralho para o 25 de Abril e caralho para os filhos da puta dos comunas.

It's pathetic and laughable compare any euro diaspora with algerians, pathetic, but im probably talking to a shiskin, soooo.
What did you expect from euro diaspora in an euro competition? do you think that the english or french community here support who? Portugal? brits sang all day and night in the streets of algarve for their team.
btw those teams lost their ethno sense long time ago...

Sweden style cuckholdery is coming and it would come too with the PSD-CDS.

And we already see the first "Police is racist!!" scandals happening, "homophobic" scandals, "sexist" scandals, etc, etc...in fact i am willing to bet that the scandal about the book was all about having an excuse to introduce cuckholdery in the education system.

Dont be idiots, we need to buy our independance back to do any of that, no one belives we will, so we must do it before they notice it's possible and pull a Pinochet in our country.

This is not to mention the average portuguese is oblivious to those topics at best, brainwashed against at worst

>Não vou desistir

Só tens que fazer isso mano, mas se queres mais trata da tua vidinha bem e ganha um futuro para ti e os teus filhos, ensina-os como deve ser, muda o mundo à tua volta, tudo tem de começar por cada um de nós

I see many niggers and a few arabs in Braga, also many around Covilhã and trás os montes, and ofc the obligatory gypsies communities

Tens toda a razão e assim o farei. Boa sorte com tudo meu irmão, serás sempre bem vindo de volta.

I was in London in 2013 specially in Streatham in vacations - and everyone speak their own strange language in the bus. If your govt panders to tourists, it would be difficult to kill non-French languages spoken specially Arabic
>they put a (...) or Cross
>being mad because of a Cross
I hope you aren't a butthurt muslim iconclast killer of kuffar maghrebin that can't see crosses like |

Lets redpill our nation with this information.

Finalmente uma thread onde puxamos todos para o mesmo lado, para o bem do nosso país. Viva Portugal! viva a Europa!

mas voltemos ao inglês, para isto não ser removido.

i'm talking about this cross
i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/aa/ef/7daaef638c32e02de4347eeaff6defc8.gif
It's not the regular christian cross. it's a portuguese symbol.

Do you even read constitution or done some homework research?

The first paragraph of the preamble:
>On the 25 April, 1974, the Armed Forces Movement, crowning the long resistance of the Portuguese people and interpreting their deep feelings, overthrew the FASCIST regime.

The preamble doesn't matter much, but gives you a hint of what comes next.

>Article 46 (Freedom of association)
>4. Armed associations, military, militarised or paramilitary-type associations and organisations that are racist or display a fascist ideology are not permitted

>And we already see the first "Police is racist!!" scandals happening, "homophobic" scandals, "sexist" scandals, etc, etc....

that is exactly what i have been thinking, we are experience the beginning, and we have no salvation we have no true right, we have no alpha male politicians, avoid this, its starting just look at schools, its like a 5-1 ratio or even more female (most of them feminist) teachers to Male teachers, our youth is being indocrinated like in US, and Sweden more 20 or 30 years, either we will swing Extreme left or Extreme right, because, i just cant see Portugal evolving to Cucktugal completly without having some kind of backclash,Like US had, with Trump, Its like an natural balance,

mais quel con, you're butt-hurt about some football championship while your country is getting raped by niggers and arabs...

>it's a portuguese symbol.
It's the symbol of the football national team that has an Order of Christ (sucessor of Portuguese branch of the Templars) cross in background.
Don't spit in the ground of his country, please. You are basically living in it at his or his govt. virtue.

>implying because i mention only this side it means i'm perfectly fine fine with the rest.
Je ne suis pas pan-europeaniste ducon. Si ça te fais chier tu peut rentrer chez toi comme pour le reste des bougnoules et nègres.

part 2

I'm only spiting on him for being an idiot, he's complaining about some dumb show boating over football while other groups of people are indeed shitting spitting and killing his country, it's ridiculous!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the writing on the wall.

Don't forget the system of quotas that was approved by law in parliament with yes votes in all parties that says that from 1st Jan 2018 onwards every publicly traded Portuguese company needs to have 20% of its board to be wamen.

Appeasement never works.

Ban islam in the West and stop invading muslim countries.

t'as que ça a te plaindre de nous mec, c'est tellement con c'est tout, on est des immigrants des plus aimés de France, je suis là chez toi et je respecte tes lois et tes coutumes, je ne crashe pas dans la soupe mec, c'est la plupart des sous-humains de merde nés chez toi qui sont en train de détruire la belle histoire et héritage de la France et je suis autant dégoûté que toi!

So i make a farm and hire 5 persons, 1 has to be a womyn? What if no women want to be farmer?

Oh yeah, Portugal is going to get cucked by the commies (and PSD and CDS is a party of crypto-commies).

Watch this:

pastebin.com/0QntNLUK

Its a group of links that shows that PSD politicians are connected to Refuse Fascism, the branch of Antifa that was founded by Bill Ayers, the left wing domestic terrorist founder of the Weather Underground group in the 70's.

Wrong information.

Nice disinfo nigger.

>on est des immigrants des plus aimés de France
Kek, faut perdre le statut d'immigrant et adopter celui de Français.
Je crache que sur le groupe de ceux qui ne renoncent pas a leur identité d'origine pour adopter celle Française. Faut arreter l'auto victimisation si tu n'es pas concerné.
Quand tu vois des mec qui ont le drapeau algerien/turc/portuguais H24 à leur fenetre tu peut pas les considerer comme tes compatriotes.
Et c'est pas parceque j'aborde ce point la dans cette thread que j'ignore ou que je suis OK avec l'immensité des autres problèmes.

>our youth is being indocrinated like in US, and Sweden more 20 or 30 years,
Just look at news today. Europe is under attack and they only care feminist / change of cultural paradigma indoctrination it will even lower our TFR worse than 1,3 children per woman or invite the Muslims faster..

Not like that. If your company if publicly traded (it means the public can buy and sell the company stock), the board of directors must have 20% bitches. Not the whole staff, just the top staff. It's the beginning of the end, it will only get worse.

t. ahmed who is seeing is Taqiya being destroyed in front of him

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat a grenade you muslim pig.

Can you explain meme flagger - is about the quota or image that he posted. Have seen our Lebanon and Lebanese Civil War did to them?

The propganda for the mix (that they want), is real:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

>every publicly traded Portuguese company needs to have 20% of its board to be wamen.

yea i saw that on TV , i was like wtf, is this,,, Public Companys should choose people based on their skills not gender, so basicaly those 20% women could probally not even be good for the job, but will be have an job solely because they are woman this is not work effecient... the women should have the job if they good enough not because of quotas, what is next Quotas for Gays?, Quotas for Pretos e Brasileiros?
this is How, you ruin a country from inside out, because before that mandatory quota, basically the best suited person would be chosen for the job right, and no woman was chosen because they probally werent good enought . also, think that quota is going to be enforced, so 20% of the Males in those public companys willl be fired, so they can be replaced by a female to fit the Gender Quota, this is not good. studying, work, learn just to be replaced by a woman for Gender Quota,

Really makes you think.

It's like we don't live in a democracy or something.

Well, no way that can go wrong when the kike backed progressive agenda gets going full steam ahead.

USA, V4, Hungary, Balks, Slavs and Russia will be the future of the Western culture, white race and K-selection. Many Western countries will fall to commies and islamists, but when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits, all the idiots are going to die. Russia will remove kebab proptly too once USA and EU members are busy cleaning their own houses.

Have you ever looked at a muslim country without oil? Have you looked at how much foreign aid they need just to keep alive? We are looking at some biblical shit, when that global financial turn down hits and trillions evaporate into thin air over night, foreign aid will no longer be. I would not be surprised to see 90% of the world population die in middle of the Apocalyptic shit fest that is coming (not a question of if, only when). Our advantage is we have individuals who will take the facts and their implications seriously and will prepare accordingly. At a certain point it will just be a matter of keeping alive while the rest of the world dies from disease, violence and hunger. And as horrible as it is to say this, it won't be a bad thing. Why would we pump billions in foreign aid to shithole countries where people reproduce but can never keep themselves alive without external help? Why should our nations pay taxes to keep them alive? Why should our nations indebt their future generations via sovereign debt financed budgets that use part of the budget for foreign aid to keep them alive? And after we feed them, they need medicine. And after the medicine they need schools. And after the schools they need jobs. And they need jobs but their average IQ is in the gutter. Nature always corrects itself, just prepare for the future in a realistic way and keep pushing. We shall prevail, because we walk the path of light.

Read this: then dis:

Fodasse, eu aqui a pensar que Portugal era imune a esta merda do marxismo cultural.

Caros irmaos em portugal, se houver algum movimento de direita forte no pais, eu garanto que vou apoiar com tudo que posso.

Oh yeah, the kike influence on Portugal is huge. There is active antifa in Lisbon, and one of its gathering places is a place with deep communist connections, unsurprisingly. Members are all either druggies or drug dealers, or both.

We are pozzed too

youtube.com/watch?v=sn3DbTyu2vw

EU is the EuroArab Soviet Union.

Too bad that only PNR, BE and PCP want out of the EU, and BE and PCP would gladly push the kike backed liberal agenda further even out of the EU. Portugal is doomed.

Ok je comprend ton point de vue, mais au même temps imaginant que toi tu serais au Portugal tu renoncerais toute ta identité Française toi?
Je crois pas, alors bien sûr que moi je le ferais pas non plus, mais au même temps je me adapte le plus possible tout en gardant ma identité d'origine, c'est bien possible de le faire sans poser un problème à mon avis, mais malheureusement j'avoue que c'est pas tout le monde qui fait ça maintenant...
Moi ça me dégoûte ce que je vois chez toi mec, ça me fait pas plaisir voir l'état dans lequel est la France, j'aime pas voir de noires partout, des arabes, racailles etc, c'est dégueulasse et la France ne le mérite pas

>Have you ever looked at a muslim country without oil?
We share sea border with Exclusive Economic Zone with one of them - Morocco.
>. I would not be surprised to see 90% of the world population die in middle of the Apocalyptic shit fest
Too much overload of redpills. Be careful with that. Keep it with your self.
>push the kike backed liberal agenda
Don't use the kike term out of nowhere.

sidenote: another redpill

Yep, 100% right. It will only get worse. It will be like Yuguslavia, but with mentally ill trannies to the mix.

I rarely watch TV (jew box) but sheeeit...full on cuckholdery propaganda.

Yea, I just dont get it How politicans go on tv after terror atacks and say Terroism will not defeat us! Hate will not Defeat us ! bla bla bla, same speech yet, never adressing the real problem, meanwhile atacks happen, nothing is being done, demographics are changing, minor crimes comited by Muslims everyday, and the thing is nobody in europe can carry arms for self defense, yet, migrants and muslims will get it anyway , and will harm people with it, and those politicians are protected by armed Bodyguards, while the common people are at the risk of Muslim atacks

>imaginant que toi tu serais au Portugal tu renoncerais toute ta identité Française toi?
Si je viens pour m'y installer oui. Et si je ne veut pas m'integrer alors je reste chez moi et j'ameliore mon propre pays comme ça je conserve ma culture et j'ai un meilleur niveau de vie.
Immigrer c'est abandonner son pays car tu donne plus d'importance au confort de ta vie qu'à celui de ta nation.
>Moi ça me dégoûte ce que je vois chez toi mec, ça me fait pas plaisir voir l'état dans lequel est la France, j'aime pas voir de noires partout, des arabes, racailles etc, c'est dégueulasse et la France ne le mérite pas
La seule chose qui peut nous sauver à ce point c'est un crash du gouvernement et une guerre civile. A présent on est toujours plus nombreux qu'eux donc si on est en situation de chaos où on peut les buter en toute impunité alors on récupèrera le pays.
La démocratie est un meme.

>55
Checked.

Political class is rotten. You heard Costa saying that we must get used to terrorism? Soon pic related is what awaits us if we autists don't redpill the Portuguese normies.

The reason why Portuguese immigrants dont assimilate in France or the UK is because the native cultures are weak and are not present in any meaningful way during daily life.

When confronted with a weak identity, the natural instinct of the immigrant is to fallback on their previous one.

It's such a shame though, France and the UK are capable of projecting immense cultural power and yet they are flushing that down the toilet.

Just give them temporary visas work and enforce (not force) assimilation with anyone who wants French nationality. How can someone with dual nationality or foreign country copes itself with two country differents goals? In unlikely scenario of going in war with each other. By the way those Algerians and other - they're first Muslims therefore believe in pan-islamism and in global caliphate, islamic internationalism, without borders and only caring with the ummah - the non-infidels then afterwards their major denomination, third place school of thought fourth sect and then 5rd their nationality of their north african countries. They will never assimilate for instance and I don't even know how you French made the harkis fight the rebels in Algerian Civil War.

Fellow Portuguese, promise me when shit hits the fan we'll assemble near Porto and fight back.

Some parts of the PCP are "old school leftists" mind you, recently the PCP voted against giving citizenship to many thousands of immigrants, i was surprised by that.

But nevertheless they are becoming a BE with a hammer and sickle.

Portugal strategic geographic location would never allow it to be free from having the kikes trying to subvert it completely.

Reeeeeeeee were are the FUCKING quotas so that i will be employed in my área of studies???

Portucale is real Portugal

That pictures, describes Bloco de Esquerda dream utopia perfectly.

Everyone should read this so they have a truly informed understanding on the psychology of the anti-West anti-White traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

" We are all always issuing amygdala triggers that set off leftists, just due to a randomly chaotic clash between how we communicate and how the left perceives. That is the nature of the psychological clash between r and K. We speak in cold hard logic about a world that requires K-selection, the left perceives in warm fuzzy emotion a world that has to be r, and in some places the one will hit the other like a sledgehammer. Some have a natural tendency to speak in sledgehammers without even knowing it, and they are great to listen to, because they can help us to understand how that happens. Others, like President Trump have obviously done much study in the art, and issue sledgehammers whenever it suits them and their cause."
Quote from this post: anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/

This also explains a crucial difference between r and K:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
"These are fundamentally different psychologies, focused on very different things in the environment around them. The rabbits never even consider survival. Everything they are focused on is related to elevating their status, either through flash and flamboyant resource expenditure, or, if necessary, through victim status and empathy."

>Just give them temporary visas work and enforce (not force) assimilation with anyone who wants French nationality
We should give the nationality only to those who join the French Foreign Legion.
>I don't even know how you French made the harkis fight the rebels in Algerian Civil War.
The same way there are anti-whites white people, groups aren't monolithic.

When Sovereign Debt Crisis hits, S will HTF and then the 90% prediction will not look like a redpill overdose, unfortunately.

Nice redpill, thanks for sharing.