DEMOCRATS ABOUT TO BE ETERNALLY BTFO. VOTER FRAUD COMMISSION RESULTS SOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/908746829378015233
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce or didn't hallen

B-but drumpf is reysiss!

Nice

as a Kansan I am calling Bullshit, Kobach found like two cases of election fraud in the state and one of them was just an old man who forgot.

Bump and ass sauce please

She's just trolling like gay OP

mfw twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/908746829378015233

This is the type of shit Amnesty Don should be talking about. There eleven counties in California that have more registered voters than people who are eligible to vote.

FAKE NEWS IS FREAKING OUT!!!!!!

pics or it didn't happen

I enjoy how much the left hates KK and this commission pn a daily basis lel

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAYYYY

>twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/908746829378015233
bitch face man showing her true colors

OP on suicide watch

more like trump showing his true colors
those three tweets yesterday were disgusting liberal trash, straight from Ivanka and Jared

Ivanka and Jared are BOSSES. If they piss off shills this much. I know they're doing something right.

kys jew. Israel will fall.

So there was tens of thousands of people voting in NH with an out of state driver's license.

Oh totally, it's a bunch of students who mostly don't wan't, it's not the democrats bussing people in from neighboring states

>that first pic
PROMOTIONS

Doesn't matter anymore. Trump just gave amnesty to all of them so democrats can now win without fraud. And Trump is a traitor, so he will not do anything about the fraud either.

Holy shit! Nationwide chimpouts coming soon?

Her true colors of being a patriot rather than a bootlicker for the personality cult of an orange criminal?

Ann has more fucking values than you faggots at /ptg/ and doesn't just suck Trump's dick even when he fucking betrays his voters.
I love how you criticize people for being angry at someone who betrayed them.
I relate a lot more to what Ann is saying now than what you faggots at /ptg/ are saying.

Ann also reacted emotionally and doesn't wait for the dust to settle like every other retarded e-celeb. They BTFO of themselves by their eagerness to voice displeasure.

>“That driver’s license issue is not an issue,” Gardner said to Kobach just after the panel reconvened its meeting here following a lunch break. “The problem that has occurred because of what you wrote is … the question of whether our election as we have recorded it is real and valid. And it is real and valid.”

Nice Argument... Not.

>mfw California turns red

Jesus can we please just impeach drumphie now?

The Titorian prophecies will come true.

>she has consistent convictions and values unlike Trump
The horror.

She also reacted emotionally and instantaneously before being critical and analyzing his moves in the grand scheme of things. You can't look at every issue independent of itself. There's a ton going on an it's all related.

>Trump is bad because hes not letting me in on everything because I totally am grand master chess player won total war with 1 unit with 2 soldiers in against 10,000. I'm l33t politic haxor.

This is specifically why I fucking hate people who jump the gun in politics, if something seems fucking weird, chances are there's a reason why, and its probably for the attention grabbing section of the plan.

I just look at all the e-celebs and I think to myself, maybe people are stupid because we let and encourage stupid people to feed us bullshit? Then I think maybe I should start talking about current events myself. Then I go back to shitposting because that shit is lame as fuck.

consistent values of a neocon. she used to argue for immigration.

You're going to bring up consistent values to defend trump?

You need an upgrade frend.

Literally when
She's been saying the same shit since the 80's

Ann Coulter is a satirical liberal.

>Liberal

Neocon

FTFY

its not like anyone has acted like a good guy and then swapped trying to pull people away from him at a troubling time to try and undermine his bases confidence.

I can't wait until it is revealed that Trump won the popular vote after all fraudulent votes are removed from the tally.

fresh salt and tears

...but, seriously, we need voter ID cards. Fucking South Africa and India have them.

>things that will never happen

Is the work you do fulfilling? Does your life have value? Guess not if you're willing to stoop to shilling on an anime imageboard to pay for your heroin addiction.

at least they get paid to waste their life here

Maybe they'll come out redpilled. I doubt it but one can only hope.

aka. nigger bulls to fuck her loose man pussy

bullshit. he found more than that and prosecutes 4. arent ids required in kansas.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-9.png

Not even trying anymore, are you?

I literally do it free just to laugh at drumpfies and their little temper tantrums. Enjoy your amnesty and white minority future loser!

I'm not white you moron. That's why you guys keep losing. You feel compelled to pretend like you know exactly who you're talking to and that somehow every Trump supporter is white. I honestly can't even comprehend the reality you live in. It's quite sad.

Trump needs to be harassed about Kelly and McMaster controlling him any way we can. Chanting at rallies, cartoons, put up signs outside the white house or at his properties.

Ok, that isnt the same as being for wholesale cheap mexican immigration like jeb you faggot

I fantasize about Coulter being my mommy almost every week and especially when she pulls shit like this. I'd get to snuggle without her and sniff her underwear when she's away from the house. So comfy.

>I'm not white you moron
Hahahaha, why am i not surprised that a Trumdrone on Sup Forums from America who thinks shareblue filenames are legit is a non-white.

The democrats are the real racists! Fucking based diversity.

Even after HWNDU democrats cant figure out that our grouping isnt even that white. Its probably because whiteness makes an easy strawman

Democrats care more about illegal immigrants than their urban plantation niggers.

Democrats rather have illegals than hire black people.

Democrats promise blacks they will focus on uplifting their communities BUT THEY DONT BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT PERPETUAL PROMISE, THEY LOSE THE VOTE.

of course not . queen bitch face should run for office if she knows best. she won't because all she cares about is boomer book money.

Go die in Iraq and Afghanistan young white men.we can win this one I feel it - Mann Coulter

Someone has to voice displeasure. We cant all be cocksucking fanbois. Remember when Trump said he whines until he wins? Well its time to start whining because nothing is happening.

I don't mind voicing displeasure, but waiting for the dust to settle isn't a bad thing. Just a bunch of egomaniacs trying to stay relevant. That's what those people seem like.

Fair enough, Trump always seems to have a plan.

>things that will never happen
Hillary being president
Ahahaha

holy shit drumpf BTFO by /ourgirl/

who /coulter2020/ here??

>swipe on a half-white qt
>ICE delivers her to your door the next day
fund it

I'm even okay if they're not that smart as long as they work, pay taxes, and don't commit crimes but saying that literally makes me racist in this timeline. It's, like, if they're not from this country and they're a drain - why? It's like the retarded kid brother. You deal with him because he's family. Maybe you deal with his tard friends because you're a good person and you do what you can - but does that make you a bad person because you can't take on a whole school full of retarded kids?

Come on that's way too many retards.

>be illegal
>protest a president in a country you don't belong in
>complain about getting deported from said country

Retards....Retards everywhere.

Getting the narrative going that he's a puppet of those guys could get to his ego.

>at republican primaries with family
>only there to vote for Happening Jr. and help my senile as fuck grandpa concentrate
>says he wants to vote Trump of his own volition
>months pass, election day
>mom pissed the fuck off
>some Democrats had opened an early voting booth at our local senior center to prey on mindless old people prior to today
>my grandpa was one of their victims
>not only did they rob an old man of his political voice, they also registered him twice
>apparently he somehow voted at a center across the state when he doesnt even have the frame of mind to get on the highway
>trump wins anyway

I will never vote Democrat. Hope their leadership starts dropping like flies. Not like I didn't notice before this happened that the quality of political discussion was generally higher with my conservative or centrist friends. With fellow liberals; it's virtue-signalling, tone-policing and shitting out whatever dumbass joke you heard the Daily Show nigger shit out of his mouth butt.

I mean, I'm 100% for the American Dream and all that shit but we can't fit the whole world on U.S. soil. Gotta draw the line. I think the line is the law. So, like, we gotta obey the law...

I get really lost as to where people diverge from this basic fucking logic. We're not talking about a victimless crime here. They're taking jobs and money away from Americans. If they wanna immigrate legally, FANTASTIC, they'll be vetted properly but like, another nation's refuse who can't get here legally so they break our laws and then come over and create a political movement about why they should be allowed to break our laws.

To be clear, I actually support amnesty for the working dreamers in this country but OOOONLY if we get the Raise Act passed. Then that's a trade off. We can be human to the kids who've lived here all their lives and then strengthen the borders so abuela can't get here unless she wants to do it the old-fashioned way.

>I actually support amnesty for the working dreamers in this country
I do not. The children of those who are working hard to get here have priority over the children of the people who broke in to steal the advantages.

They all do it for their children. The honest ones deserve it more than the cheaters.

>They all do it for their children. The honest ones deserve it more than the cheaters.
Hard to argue with that. I guess I'm just trying to see the long game here. Granting amnesty will award our president with much-needed political capital, be good for his PR with centrists, and could even win over some of that electorate that he's granting amnesty towards. In return, we could solve some problems once and for all or at least get closer than we've ever been. Fund the wall. Pass the Raise Act. Lock those fucking borders down. The illegals here will integrate/die off and we'll be able to throttle the flow of future incoming.

I'd love it if everyone in the country was pragmatic and conducted themselves logically but you always have to take into consideration the next big policy.

Illegals are worse in the long term lol. They're welfare sponges. Who gives a shit of Demofucks are pouty for a minute?

>Illegals are worse in the long term lol. They're welfare sponges
Yeah, that's why we breed the wound and kill the infection. Let's face it, we'll never get mass deportations. The best is to shore up our borders for the future. Now, the ones with records or are general pieces of shit can go back right the fuck now for all I care.

oh yes please explain how they identify and remove votes.

Who cares, Trump is a Democrat now.

REDDIT BTFO

>I know they're doing something right.
>kys jew. Israel will fall.
Ivanka and Jared are both kikes, dipshit.

>You can't look at every issue independent of itself. There's a ton going on an it's all related.
>DODECAHEDRNAL-PLANE BACKGAMMON!

Bump

> said the increasingly worried drumpf supporter for the 1000000th time

>being this new

I FUCKIN HATE DUMP!!!!!!!!!

bump

you're talking with a spic who lives in california. all shitskins on Sup Forums from south america hate ann

Comparing voter registration with other records such as drivers licenses, death certificates... Finding duplicate votes of people who are from state A but are retired and own property in state B... pretty basic stuff, but takes a long time.

Claiming there is no voter fraud is as absurd as saying the climate does not change, it is just a matter of scale and cause.

Man, if you havent seen what happened with Reagan you should look. If the Raise act was PART of DACA amnesty MAYBE, but the idea that doing it will earn politcal capital that would lead to that? Hah, they'll just find a way to conviently stalemate on that one. I personally won't throw Trump under the bus until he DOES something

>I'm 100% for the American Dream and all that shit but we can't fit the whole world on U.S. soil.
Exactly. Tried to spread this video everywhere during the elections.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE