"Diversity makes us stronger"

KEK

You can't make this shit up.

twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/908758584334233600

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims just love you brits pieces

amazing isn't it ? It's like we have a gun pointed at us as we chant this relentlessly

londonistan is lost. nuclear terrorist attack when?

When exactly does diversity start making the West stronger? Doesn't feel stronger, it feels fractured and weak.

It's fucking amazing.

When is someone going to just ask "How" does it make us stronger?

This.

It makes us stronger because we haven't never had a major war in over 70 years

Good, I want to see London looking like a Detroit. Anglos must pay the toll for their crimes.

Diversity is DA BOMB YO

This guy has a good quote about how there is literally no proof that diversity does anything good at all, in fact the opposite can be shown.

Diversity is strength
Freedom is slavery
war is peace

war of demographics and culture / nation sovereignty

Listen idiots, the terrorists WANT you to deport them. If you physically remove them from your country, they win.

>Diversity makes us stronger!

How?

>Like, omg, that's such a bigoted question. I can't even right now...

By "us" he means the elite. It makes the elite stronger, because it causes cultural division and conflict. Divide & conquer

I get so bored and tired of London having more bombings. Can they do a better job at least? Try nuking the city.

These mudslimes are looking like pussies. Need an attack like Manchester. That was a good bombing. Sadly it happened in the wrong city.

Explain this meme to me /brainlets/.
How can leftists possibly think that Diversity makes us stronger ???

But that's true. The entire nation will be built out of reinforced concrete before too long.

Europeans always act like going a few decades without mass murdering their neighbours is a big accomplishment.

They really do suck. Imagine if they had the KDR of Breivik

>When exactly does diversity start making the West stronger? Doesn't feel stronger, it feels fractured and weak.

He is talking about it making the Government and the control systems stronger. You have made the mistake of including yourself in his exclusive club of rulers. It has absolutely made the state safer and stronger. You are not the only one to misinterpret this, as it is meant to be misinterpreted.

And yet we will have the biggest war of our time due to multiculturalism and cultural marxism.

>the British aren't brutally slaughtering their politicians and the invaders
They deserve it, who cares.

How tho?

I'd love to see if London ain't scared of Terror when you see the most important heads of London speeding the fuck out the city like the PM did when there was an attacker near Westminster

Please please get this right. This is LONDON. The majority of the country would not consider London to be part of the UK. It's pretty much a different country

It's literally just a phrase meant to make the speaker, and anyone who agrees with the speaker, feel good about themselves over how inclusive they are. There's a reason they aren't specific with what "diversity" they're talking about.

He's right though.
The way to reduce terrorism is to integrate Islamic culture.
They are terrorizing us precisely because we're rejecting it too much.

I'm not saying we should have Shariah Law
Just integrate enough Islamic culture until they stop hating us

Meeting them half way so to speak

No doubt it makes "you" stronger (i.e. the government), however it doesn't make anyone else stronger.

also god, why are the british so ugly, is it all the inbreeding?

it's a demoralisation campaign

british hate thread.

fuck it, this is a british hate thread.

>Cant /kant/, noun: hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.

>be on Windows 10
>News section doesn't show anything about the London attack itself, only an article on how Trump is catching flak for his tweet about it

Ty for the answer. So what I feared is true...

This is kinda true. North America has gone 160 and 180 years respectively without going at each other, and even then the causes where a bit more justifiable than some minor archduke starring in a silent snuff film.
Europeans need to calm the fuck down and stop trying to invade one another's backyards.

If the capital of your nation has changed so drastically that it can be considered a different country then you should be acting now before it gets worse.
Your politicians are telling you to accept the fact you will be murdered by your replacements. You are at war.

>Hey guys let's not focus on the real problem let's just pretend this will never happen again until more of us get killed.

"Explain how, using quantifiable metrics and with examples that could not have been achieved by native Brits."

>this kills the liberal

For Europeans it is

Because they will magically be European and build and invent things.

It's the silent notion that apparently some races/ethnicities are somehow better than others whilst making the point that were all the same so no need to discriminate okay?

i guess poverty and crime = strength

the terrorism is just the icing

War on terror definitely seems like a major war to me. The UK is included in that of course.

Because leftists will dodge the question by calling you racist or moving the goal post.

>"diversity makes us stronger"
How?
>....
>kebabs

>"Us"

Who is "us"?

i want proof

show me the data

existing data says its a weakness

Britain is paying the price for her past. Let her burn i say.

gotta wonder how much the jews are paying him to say that. People like this should be hunted by the people, but brits are too dumb and lazy to take their country back and take out the jews who run their government and banks.

Reminder

If it wasn't for Great Britain and the progress they brought you people would still be shitting outdoors!

Oh, right...

Diversity has made me stronger. Stronger in my resolve that the world is creeping to the boiling over point and I ain't going out like that.

sick burn

Missing your caste system, pajeet? Dont forget you'd be squarely on the bottom.

they are building up their tolerance to concentrated acids. soon they will be immune to hydrochloric acid at a 43% dilution with water

>Tory's make a plan to make it easier to deport "foreign MURDERERS and RAPISTS"
>Labor wants to "protect migrant rights"
>of MURDERERS and RAPISTS
topkek, there's no negotiating with these people at this point. You've literally gotten to the point where one side is refusing to even consider removing murderers and rapists, how can you make any sort of compromise with them?

Like I said before, Anglos are a diseased race with misguided empathy for others. It's funny as they lack spiritual compassion in general for elements of their immediate environment around them.

Typical lefty shithead.

How would mudslimes react to even mild "softening" social engineering campaigns targeting their faith and general culture/behaviour?
All central planners/great manipulators aren't smart as they think. Fucking it up only a bit makes the illusion fall REAL fast, think back at Gamergate and how it disillusioned hundreds of thousand youngsters about the state of the media.
Only this time you have bloodthirsty third worlders programmed by an extremely authoritarian politicized religion. The "integration" you speak of will backfire (it's doing so right now as Europe sees a spike in "radicalization" thanks to foreign propaganda, AND the badly sociologist-driven efforts to erode Islam into something more manageable like the domesticated Christianity)

He doesn't need to get paid to say it, if he doesn't say it, "his" constituents simply won't vote for him and he'll be out of a job.

Nobody even brought up diversity yet this guy has diversity on the mind the second he gets bombed. Really makes me think.

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

Diversity is good
Diversity is a strength
Diversity is what makes the middle East so peaceful

More idiots around to absorb the blast better

says the literal colony of UK in the 21st century

Warrior caste here. But i still hate the caste system. It's evolved into Affirmative action now. Everybody with a 40% score in high school is an engineer or a doctor these days.

wait, why do we have to pay restitution laws?

ok canada, you get a point for that one kek

He's right but he means it makes him and his pals personal economy "stronger" but deceptively uses "us" to fool normies into a sense of inclusion.

*tips fedora*

This really needs wider dissemination. It is brilliant.

You just need to understand (((whose))) strength they're talking about.

Traitor politicians and journalists trying to wind people up after another hoax. Learn about the crisis actors. Dirty Masons.

think of all the interesting restaurants we will have!

Entirely because of the MAD. Faggy slogans have nothing to do with it.

If he can afford to shitpost on Sup Forums and type in poonglish then he is certainly not poor by indian standards

>niggers want less gibmes than beaners
Looks like South America has been a huge genetic experiment.

how is that even related, faggotron

Opportunities provided to him via colonization. If his society were allowed to meander on its own course, there's really no telling what rung of the ladder he'd be stuck on.

NO, NO IT DOESN'T

What the fuck does that mean, exactly? I'm not playing Muslim to appease a bunch of social leeches

He's right though, diversity is the backbone of any western nation. We have shown that we're willing to help people come from war-torn areas of the world and we gives them lives here that they appreciate. There's bad people regardless of race/gender/religion. Diversity is strength cus we accept one another

stay mad cuck.

>says the literal colony of UK in the 21st century
I guess your education system is about as well developed as your indoor plumbing.

It means that the enemy wont seek to vanquish what they already conquered.

He dare questions the mantra! RACIST! Bonus points in bongstain because they arrest you for questioning the government and you are wearing shoes which are considered class three weapons. 10 year minimum.

Fuck off, only conservacucks with MAH BASED WHITE CHECHENS want to integrate Islamic culture

what

That question is illegal in the UK.

I really do hope this is sarcasm as someone who posts with that flag is to retarded to understand their own ideology.

did i stutter bitch? no.

*vapes*

*tips fedora*

>(((Cowan))) = (((Cohen)))

>yes goy, diversity is strength, slavery is freedom, trannies are normal

This is literally the ultimate slippery slope of all slipperly slopes. They are already accepted in every way by the government apart from Sharia law. They have already been met at the half-way point, and then some. They have way more power than the average brit because they get extra-priviliges for being a minority.
Give Islam a hand, then it will take you by the arm and pull you in whole.

Right wingers BTFO

British hate thread it is

Muslims love the Brits IN pieces, it seems.

It definitely makes right wing sentiments stronger, good job leftists!
You are importing foreign hostiles and grow domestic ones simultaneously.
Well done!