Daily reminder that over 40% of the posts from this flag are made by non-whites

Daily reminder that over 40% of the posts from this flag are made by non-whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjFHqohaHYU
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PART

t. MUHAMMAD

>believing that statistics work that way
The absolute state of British education

americans are all mixed mongoloids. some LOOK "white".

also no such thing as one big generic "white" race.

German =/= French =/= English =/= Swedish =/= Spanish etc.

Daily reminder that Latinos will rule America.
Daily reminder that while America is dancing and eating empanadas, yuros will be gettin cucked by Ahmed.

Daily reminder this is an Average Day in London: youtube.com/watch?v=MjFHqohaHYU

P&P

Let me show you what white looks like

>Let me show you what white looks like
>19% Irish
What did the Amerimongrel mean by this?

youre 1% pasta nigger sorry man youre not white

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

divide and conquering op?

tfw pure white.

Weekly reminder that 100% of american are dumb lazy niggers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not how statistics work dumbass. and I thought this country was supposed to be educated.

Checked
Confirmed reddit cuck

>had to go full commie in order to industrialise
Say what again?

>Implying American blacks are literate or care to own a computer or engage in discussions about anything deeper than gimmidats, rap, sex, and drugs.
>Implying that American Hispanics bother to learn English.

Dude probably 80-90% of US posts are white men.

You are a mutt with no real white pride or its homeland and culture because you dont have any... You are only "white" but you have no real origin or country. Thats the sad thing with America... Everyone is larping as Irish or German or Italian but you are simply a mutt between 10 European countries. Being white is only thing you have in Amerigoyica sadly.

>also no such thing as one big generic "white" race.
the white pill?

Nope, it's
> was able to industrialize even under shitty communist regime

Plus 4% Iberian, that guy is clearly a Nigger

All the anti British sentiment coming from merimutts on this board over the last couple months and you're still sucking circumcised cock. You're an embarrassment to the flag lad.

Nigger I'm American, the fuck you talking about no homeland?

Oh look. The JIDF are STILL trying divide and conquer on us.

i always support minorities since I am minority in my country being lower caste.
I use tor to larp as white supremacist since whites are minority now and are losing hard.

>when you react to that flag, this is what you are talking to

This is the face of the world's sole superpower. Tragic. We need a nuclear war or a meteor strike.

Checked

Hello Based Latino here, how are the Train bombs of peace going?

By that logic 50% of all posts are women.

True.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

Did you ask putin before you posted this?

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real data analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.

>us
go read about the history of your own fucking country and you'll see how it came to be.

>be german
>be irish
>be scottish
>be british
>be french

>be black

>jews bring in blacks into your german neighbordhood
>land prices plumet
>germans move out
>jews buy all the land
>germans forced to move in mixed neighborhoods with irish and others
>this kills all specific traditions, values, heritage, everything including identity
>jews call all of you, even though very different, the same generic race (white)
>fast forward
>US is mixed up the ass, so much so that none of those identities/heritage survived
>now cucked burgers call themselves "white" and spread the same jew meme everywhere.

THEY CALL ME A NIGGER
THEY CALL ME A JEW
THIS NIGGER PRODUCES
WAY MORE THAN YOU
YOU'LL NEVER REACH THE MOON
WITH AN 80 IQ
YOU BANNED FREE THINKING
AND BB GUNS TOO
WE AREN'T REALLY INTO
GETTING TRUCK'D BY ABDHUL
WE'LL SHOOT ALL YOUR NIGGERS
AND THE GRADE SCHOOL TOO
ALSO
FUCK YOU AND POO IN LOO

caps won't hide your cuckdom

There is no such thing as an white American. You are European. Native Americans are the real Americans.
Even if there is such thing you have no culture (wrestling in mud and having muh delicious bbq is not culture) and niggers are as much as American as
you... You are either second class European mutt or a civic cuck... Choose your side.

Define white.
Define nonwhite.

That's cute and everything but it doesn't change the fact that you're destined to become Brazil 2.0 and your whole democracy is a sham. The "at least I still have the Constitution" meme doesn't even hold up anymore since your government won't honour the will of the people. You're just as fucked up as Europe. Yes you have less Muslims but your shitskin problem is much worse overall.

Can you eurotards tell me something? What did you do last weekend, or what are you doing this coming weekend?
Go on, impress me with your quality of life. I'd tell what we've been up to here in NorCommiefornia, but I don't want to hurt your feelings.

So what the hell does that say about the rest of you?

going out with 2 girls tomorrow. but how is that relevant? also you won't believe me anyway, also still, how is that relevant? jewish control over USA is objective fact.

We may be fucked but I'm not losing any sleep. I live in a mountain town of 17000 population, 3000 of which are beaners, and 65 are groids. If the shitskins get out of line, we'll use 'em for fertilizer. They're too busy wrapping burritos to steal too many bikes though.

>If the shitskins get out of line, we'll use 'em for fertilizer.
lmao.

>what is chicago
>what is detroit
>what is new york
jews already took your cucktry and you did nothing. you still don't.

That's a good sign and I'm happy for you, but what do you actually do? If you kill time hanging out in the city you're pathetic and should kill yourself. If you're taking them to climb a mountain or going to ride dirtbikes somewhere then I'm impressed.
The point being, some of us Ameriniggers have an extremely high quality of life, in spite of being middle class. I was born with nothing, and still have most of it left, but have been having ridiculous amounts of fun nonstop since the 70's. The mountains are outside my door, and they're a nig-free zone. Too cold or something.

>but what do you actually do?
I said going out. we have plans.
> you're pathetic and should kill yourself
lmao, butthurtfag, are you talking to yourself? is your monitor the glossy kind?

Nobody is denying that you have a beautiful country. It's the one thing I envy of America, actually. The wide variety of climates and environments, the amount of space you have. It's something us Europeans can only dream of. And the fact that you turned that land into a first world country full of white people, well, it was a kind of heavenly utopia for a time. That's why it pisses me off all the more that you're just giving it all away to non whites. Sure, you're doing okay and you've enjoyed your life. But what about future generations? Some nice scenery isn't going to make your descendants feel any better about paying protection money to the cartel.

Nobody cares about our urban centers, our lives have nothing to do with those shitholes. They could all sink into hell tomorrow and it wouldn't change a thing.
City slickers are the most pathetic people on earth, and all the shit you talk is accurate when aimed at those losers. Fuck 'em. Give me mountains and big skies or give me death.

>what is detroit
A mostly abandoned city for the most part with surrounding cities that are mostly white? Detroit is a couple of niggers away from becoming a ghost town my dude.

t. Michigander

Thanks for the sentiment, and you're right of course. There's nobody who hates where we're going more than the oldfags who are watching it happen. We're well and truly fucked already, I don't think there's any going back.
I had to scramble and live on the edge for a long time to escape the multi-culti hell I lived in Sacramento. I'm old enough to have watched California go from a free state to a 200% haram nanny state full of tards and faggots. You either leave to another state or head for higher ground. I'll watch the monkeyshines from Truckee and flee for Nevada if necessary in the future.

Have you seen the HWNDU streams? I'm surprised it took you this long..

K...KEEP ME POSTED

You are really trying to argue that there is no American culture? There is such a thing as a white american, clearly, as the government was created by white men for white men, and europeans born on american are de facto white americans. Get over yourself abdul and take off the meme flag